October 22, 2014 | 1417 users online

Lip Gloss - TheBalm - Squeeze My Lemons

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2008 12:30:00 PM More reviews by em1282

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Just got this the other day and I love it. I guess your love of the scent will depend on whether or not you associate a lemony smell solely with cleaning products, but since I don't, the scent doesn't bother me at all. Then again, the scent really doesn't last that long, so that shouldn't be too much of an issue. It fills in my lines in my lips and makes them look just a tad plumper and fuller, which is exactly the look I'm going for. It also does not sting or hurt in any way--just a slight warm tingly feeling when you first apply it, and that goes away in a minute or two. I was worried to try it because I'm really sensitive to a lot of things, but it works really well so far.
EDIT: This really does work. I've gotten compliments on how my lips look even fuller than they already are. I smell an HG...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2007 6:39:00 PM More reviews by LKirsten

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love the lemon scent, love the taste, and I love the fact that it's not gooey & sticky! Plain clear gloss, but it does the most amazing things to lipsticks (lightens, brightens etc)! Slight tingling sensation, but it does NOT burn my lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2007 7:30:00 PM More reviews by detailed

This was the first product I ever purchased from TheBalm & it made me fall in love! This is a great clear gloss that plumps without any discomfort. I also love the lemon flavor, not too fake or overpowering. I will definitely re-purchase this shade as well as try new ones in the future. The price is great, too!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/10/2006 10:18:00 PM More reviews by IShy134

lol It's clear. Nothing special about the color. Smells like lemons. Tastes like minty lemons. I like it. I think it smells really good. As with the other glosses, I love love love the cooling/tingly sensation. It's smooth and sticky but when it comes to clear glosses I like them sticky. I use this to sheer down lipstick and it works perfect! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2005 3:21:00 AM More reviews by mulove23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite lip product TO DATE! the swelling effect is not as abrasive as lip venom and the lemon scent/taste is a refreshing change from the vanillas out there.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2005 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Clear gloss. Plain and simple...or so I thought. In the tube this looks really boring...and I guess to most it would be. Feels gel-like when applied. Smells like sour lemons...with a slight tingly scent. Has a great cooling sensation too. Pretty big tube for the $. Not sure I would rebuy, but I am pretty happy with this.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2004 3:06:00 PM More reviews by perpetuallycute

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Although I love thebalm, I didn't like this flavour much. It was a weird minty lemon...it reminded me of crystal light lemonaid.
Not my favourite clear gloss.
But aside from the taste, the consistency is great, and the price is fair.