December 19, 2014 | 1756 users online

Lip Treatments - TheBalm - Plump Your Pucker in Pepper my Mint

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2006 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Cloud718

This product's minty smell doesn't smell like clean, crisp mint. It doesn't plump my lips at all and all my wrinkles were still present while the balm was on my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2006 12:25:00 AM More reviews by SiennaX

I saw this presented on HSN and I thought, what a load of BS. But, being addicted to makeup, I bought it when I saw it in a store anyway. I wrote an email to the company asking how long it would take to see a result. I got a response in less than 24 hours and the answer was 30 days. So, 30 days later.......I can totally see a difference. I'm in my late 30's and my lips actually look younger. The natural pink has brightened up, they look softer and fuller. Am I Angelina Jolie--nope, but my lips look GOOD!!!! I will repurchase this forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2005 6:36:00 PM More reviews by blair1432

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

The easiest and cheapest way to plump your pucker! Skip the plastic surgery and fancy lip glosses, this lip balm is the super easy way to get those pouty model lips.