July 29, 2014 | 2011 users online

Cleansers - H2O - h20 cleansing water

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2013 2:22:00 AM More reviews by LisaVe

Age: Unknown Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Gentle cleanser that removes makeup effectively without drying skin or causing acne breakouts. A bit expensive for a small bottle of cleanser but well worth it since if hydrates and cleanses without causing blemishes.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2013 6:25:00 AM More reviews by cocoacloud

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Personally, I wouldn't trust this to completely remove all of my sunscreen and makeup - especially since I have very acne-prone skin. You're much better off jumping on the Shu Uemera/DHC/Fancl cleansing oil bandwagon because you can guarantee that all your mascara, heavy suncreen and foundation will come off fuss free, and effectively.

I got this cleansing water as a sample after purchasing one of their moisturizers. I was quite disappointed by it. It's difficult to apply because of its watery consistency, and even when emulsified, I find that it doesn't do much to remove eye makeup. It may be a good choice for those who don't wear much makeup or who aren't acne-prone because I do agree that it leaves your skin feeling quite fresh, and it is gentle and has a nice light scent.

In order to use this up, I've switched to occasionally using this in the morning to remove my overnight AHA/BHA products, and it does an okay job if I treat it as a gentle cleanser and NOT a makeup remover.

This product just isn't for me, and I won't be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by songy67

Would I pay $24 for this? No. Would I pay $5 for it? Absolutely yes. I picked up two bottles for $5 each at my local Marshall's and have been using this as a makeup remover in lieu of Shiseido's Ultimate Cleansing Oil, which is my HG.

I first tried using it as the directions say - but discovered that a lot of product was going to waste since it is essentially the consistency of water. What I do now is squirt a few pumps of this onto a cotton pad then wipe it all over my face in gentle outward and upward strokes. Then I squirt a small amount - about half a pump - into my hand and massage it all over my face, add water, massage to emulsify, then rinse clean.

After removing my makeup I reach for my Clarisonic and either Lancome's Creme Radiance Cleanser or the La Roche Posay Effaclar Foaming Cleanser. This double cleansing method works wonderfully for me and I am happy to have found a replacement for the Shiseido Cleansing Oil, which is fantastic and more convenient to use, but also much more expensive.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2012 11:19:00 PM More reviews by DCookiemonster25

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This works like an oil cleanser but since it isnt oil it is easier to rinse off which i really like. The only reason i wouldnt by it again because I have oily skin right now, and it is hydrating so it would work better on dry skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by tuhsang

I've used this product for almost two years, and although I do try other products such as this, I will always go back to the H20 Cleansing Water!
I've read some other reviews about this product and some say that it does not foam up well, and they have to use many pumps; however, this is not the case for me. I use one pump every night and it lathers pretty well with water. Each bottle lasts me almost a year.
After using this, I like how my face feels really clean; it rids all the dirt and oil from my face.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2012 9:30:00 PM More reviews by icing78

This is a mild but effective cleanser. It removes makeups well without drying out my skin. It doesn't give me breakouts either. The only thing I don't like about it is the water form. I feel I always have to waste a lot because of that.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 8:38:00 AM More reviews by adriann1973

I really like this cleanser. It doesn't lather but I kind of like that...I feel like it leaves less residue that way.I only have to use a small amount and it gets my face clean without leaving it dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2010 2:16:00 PM More reviews by kawaiichipmunk

I went to Disney World and completely forgot to purchase a makeup remover. Being too lazy to go out, I went to the shop and found the Oasis Cleansing Water. I saw that it removes makeup and thought "it's better than nothing". I tried it for the first time and it made my face feel clean and non-drying. I would definitely purchase this again, however, the price tag is a bit much for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2010 2:10:00 AM More reviews by yuerain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like this cleanser a lot because it's gentle on my sensitive skin, and my skin does not feel dry or tight after use. Instead, my skin feels refreshed and hydrated - which felt really nice. The bottle has lasted me quite a while because I only need a pump. However, it won't be something that I'll re-purchase simply because I don't think it's worth the price tag.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2010 8:13:00 PM More reviews by peachgirly

I thought that this cleanser was so so and this would not be my HG cleanser.This cleanser came with the Oasis set along with the moisturizer, eye cream and hydrating booster. I bought the Oasis set because I mostly wanted the moisturizer and my friend who is a sales associate recommended that I buy it. I wouldnt buy this cleanser by itself because I feel that its pricey and not worth the money but I would not mind purchasing the Oasis set again since the cleanser already comes with it and I save money by buying the set. I dont use the H2O cleanser daily but I prefer to use it once in a while if my face feels dirty and greasy in the middle of the day or after working out.

Pros:
I like that after I wash my face, my skin does not have that tight dry feeling that other cleansers leave and it leaves my skin moisturized.
The cleanser smells nice, it has that ocean scent.

Cons:
Its too expensive, I wouldnt pay $24 for it.
I dont like the texture of the cleanser because its too watery.
There is not enough product in the bottle and if it was used everyday, it would run out fast.
Although my skin does feel moisturized, my face does not feel completely clean after using this cleanser because it doesnt completely wash off my powder foundation.