Dove Silk Body Wash

3.6

on 7/29/2013 6:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Review of: Dove silk glow nourishing shower gel for the glow of the silky smooth skin - deep absorbing nourishment with nutrium mousture._

I like the smell, I like the way it makes my skin seems clean, and I LOVE the price. It's so cheap/fair :)
I honestly don't know how much it moisturizer, but I'm addicted anyway.

on 11/30/2011 3:44:00 PM

Average quality, not super moisturising or drying or anything. It does have quite a nice scent, it's a little floral and powdery. It's also well-priced. Overall, I'd probably recommend it.

on 4/29/2009 8:49:00 AM

I cannot stand the scent. I got this shower gel as a gift and finished it as a hand wash. The smell is terrible, not fresh, not sweet, not fruity.. not floral.. I don't know what it smells like but i hate it! Apart from the smell I have to say that it's not bad as a regular shower gel.. it didn't dry out my skin but dove's original (blue and white bottle) shower gel is more moisturizing.

on 4/21/2008 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

i love the scent...not too overpowering or perfumey. the lather is amazing and my skin feels very soft after the shower. dove products never cease to impress me. i will definetely buy again.

Not bad, not great, just a regular shower gel. It didn't strike me as particularly drying, but my skin didn't feel supermoisturised after the shower either. The silk aspect...well, nice try, but it seems like just another marketing gimmick to me. I probably would go for more moisturising shower gels these days. The price is ok and the packaging is nice as well.

on 10/3/2006 6:45:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

yet another great product not easily purchasable in my country. (tall soft bronze bottle, if not mistaken) i use my fren's everytime i came by his place. without fail! cos it smells AMAZING! best of all, the scne lingers ard the house after ur shower...and in cold weather, this scent is dead enticing. my fren just loves this on himself...and the silk-factor is a bonus. my skin feels comforted in the cold dry weather.

on 4/23/2006 1:10:00 PM

Average body wash. The smell doesn't appeal to me. It's also more expensive where I live than my regular Sanex. I'll stick to Dove lotion.

on 10/29/2005 6:26:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

It lathers nicely, but I canīt deal with the smell. Itīs too strong for a morning shower. I prefer johnsonīs baby softwash.

on 9/19/2004 11:10:00 PM

This is a peach-coloured pearlescent creamy shower gel that foams nicely with a shower puff. It smells lovely but not overpowering. This is reasonably moisturising but the Olay for dry skin provides more hydration. I would probably buy again.

Popular Gels/Soaps