October 22, 2014 | 1784 users online

Eye Shadow - Sonia Kashuk - Powder Partners Eyeshadow Duo in Tarzan & Jane

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2011 5:59:00 AM More reviews by shewillmakeup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

love this product but i definatly fell in love with tarzan more then jane... i used up tarzan pretty quick and was left with tons of jane left and i still didn't hit pan on that color ... so i filled up the empty tarzan size with gloss and now i have gloss and an everyday touchup shadow that goes well with anything in a small little package... definatly two thumbs up for the sk packaging too...one of the main reasons i stick with sk products i wish other sk shadows were as pigmented and stayed on as well as these colors

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 6:11:00 AM More reviews by zebraxing

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tarzan is Sumptuous Olive's briney brother - wouldn't be caught dead in stilettos or a frosty finish. Love it. Jane willingly comes with.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2005 2:17:00 PM More reviews by Charlaew

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really do like these shadows. The other reviewers have accurately described these shades. The green shade is more of a metallic and does look like a Milani's Antique Gold and the lighter shade has a beautiful shimmer too it (a pale gold or yellow). While these shadows are dryer and less pigmented than some others I use, they go on easily and last well as long as you use a primer or base coat on your eyes. These shadows do not come with an applicator, so you will need to use your cosmetic brushes, which give better results anyhow. I do like the compacts - neat and streamlined, but did notice that some were made neater than others

I definitely would buy these again - I love these shades and feel the price is great, even at the regular cost ($7.99 for two).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2005 2:06:00 AM More reviews by Buttercup89

I love this! I put the lighter color on my lid and then smudge the darker color over eyeliner, I love the effect it makes. The colors are so pretty and overall, I'm really glad I got it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2005 6:16:00 PM More reviews by catalina23

Love these colors, I think they have been described accurately. Staying power is not all day, about average on my oily lids, but these e/s are very pigmented, no sheer shyness here. I thought the price was a bit high (over $7 for a duo) for lower end and I think the packaging could be a bit better, the e/s are not very well secured in the package (at least my wasn't).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/23/2004 3:35:00 PM More reviews by auroraleigh

I agree with the previous reviewer's descriptions of the colors, and would add that "Tarzan" looks like Milani's antique gold, perhaps a tiny bit more shimmery. Being kind of inexperienced with eye makeup, I was pleased that Jane looks really natural and soft on my lids (brunette, brown eyes, MAC NC20).

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2004 5:26:00 PM More reviews by TerBear

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a lovely eyeshadow duo for Fall, and Sonia Kashuk's prices are always right! There are two eyeshadows in this duo -- one is "Tarzan" -- a shimmery olive green infused with golden shimmer -- and the other is "Jane" -- a slightly shimmery pale warm citron, not really "yellow", and not "chartreuse" -- definitely a mix of pale yellow and pale green. They're lovely together -- my favorite way to wear them is with Jane as a wash, and Tarzan used wet to line with an angled eyeshadow brush! Fabulous shades, fabulous buy!