August 30, 2014 | 1770 users online

Hair Treatments - John Frieda - Frizz-Ease - LITE Formula - Hair Serum

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2012 4:12:00 PM More reviews by chanty22222222

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

can use it on wet or dry hair, no need to buy any other type of serum great protection against heat elements, controls the dry look makes my hair feel very soft..I Love this product! It gives you a very nice shine to your hair and doesn't make them looks oily.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2004 5:22:00 PM More reviews by Chirpy

I think this is one of only a handful of products that I can say worked wonders on the first use! I decided to try the Lite formula instead of choosing the one that would be for my hair type (I should have bought extra strength for course hair) I have a major thick lion mane, but I decided on the LITE after reading reviews (for the other serum types) about the "heaviness" of the regular and extra strength. I chose right. Instantly my hair was de-frizzed, it felt healthy, soft and was not at all weighed down. The formula didn't smell at all (some reviewers said it smelt bad). It was even on sale at shoppers drug mart for half the price. I would pay full price without even flinching...this is so good! I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!