Jordana Pink Ice

Price: $

Price: $

I think this colour is replaced now by "Pink of Me " in the Color Effects line ..I have just discovered Jordana this year so I haven't seen "Pink Ice " ..However , I bought Pink of me and it's exactly as it is described here : meduim pink with very dimensional sheen (not glitter ) , it appears very frosty on the lids but still manages to be very creamy in texture , it blends beautifully and the pigmentation is very decent , it won't stain the lids .

Important Update :
OOOPs , I am so sorry ..I thought the two colours were the same , but after seeing an old "Pink Ice " yesterday at the store I noticed the difference , Pink Ice is much darker ..However , I think it is discontinued , as this was a different old package ...I will check their site .

on 9/17/2004 7:59:00 PM

Saw these at a “dollar store;” luckily for me one was opened and shattered inside. I tested it on my hand, and was very surprised: nice and smooth, good pigment and shimmer/sheen! So I bought two: Mint (see review) and Pink Ice – a medium frosted pink. Wonderful! I have read on MU that Jordana is a sister-company of Milani. While Milani shadows are knockout, dimensional and distinctive colors, those that I saw by Jordana were subtler and more universally appealing. Pink Ice is quite pigmented with a beautiful sheen; when on, it appears pink AND frosted, not just frosted! Lovely on the brow bone and/or lid; I think pale girls could use it as a highlighting blush. Pretty, too, with bronze shadows and winey lipsticks for fall! A great surprise, this little $.99 gem!!! Going hunting for more...