November 23, 2014 | 1931 users online

Eyeliner - Urban Decay - Heavy Metal Eyeliner in Pyrotechnics

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2009 1:38:00 PM More reviews by sbrie011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I really liked this eye liner for going out, especially for halloween and new years! It's great

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2008 3:37:00 PM More reviews by girrl65

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This stuff is so cool!!! I took off a lippie because it is basically white, and white eyeliner has never looked good on me. Nevertheless, I really like it! The glitter is very nice, and stays on for hours. I don't have to worry about it falling into my eyes. Would buy again, but I hear this color is DC.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2007 4:18:00 PM More reviews by noname103

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this when I first got it. The sparkles stay put for hours and hours plus it was one of the first of its kind. However, I found it was hard to apply evenly...the glitter would come out in little clumps that I then had to spread out. Also, the way it stuck to the inside of the bottle made it hard to see how much was left, but it ran out pretty quickly nonetheless. I think it's a good idea and it works but application could be a lot better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2007 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ImCastingMagicMissiles

(Intro from my other reviews:) As somewhat of a glitter connoisseur, I can honestly say that the UD Heavy Metal glitter liquid-liners are one of the best glitter products on the market. Once dry, they will not budge until you take them off. The micro-glitter count is high and the pieces stay evenly mixed throughout the base, which means that when you sweep the fine-point brush across your skin, you are left with an even line of glitter and slight color rather than a few clumps and chunks. If one coat isn't enough, you can build up the layers until you have a solid, metallic line of pure glitter in just a few coats. The staying power is very reassuring because you can use them fairly close to the waterline without fear of the pieces migrating into the delicate eye area. (No matter how "eyesafe" any glitter is, you still want to take care to keep it out of your eyes and away from the waterline.)

Pyrotechnics is a clear base with silver, white, and iridecent glitter. Try it with a dark silver liner like UD 24/7 liner in Gunmetal.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2007 3:16:00 AM More reviews by christinedyer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is so pretty!! i hardly ever use it but i love looking at the sparkly tube. i usually only wear it in the winter, paired with white eyeshadow and rosy cheeks. makes me feel like a snow angel. i'm deffinately buying this in more colors. love, love, love!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2007 10:51:00 PM More reviews by curiouslystrongbombshell

The heavy metal eyeliner in pyrotechnics is fabulous! I have so much fun playing around with it. The liner looks great on top of different colored shadows since it is a clear/silver glitter. In the tube it may turn some people off for being too flashy if you will but I found you really only get that extreme glitter look if you play the layers up.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2007 2:08:00 PM More reviews by kateST

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this is ALL u can hope for in a glitter..eyeliner!
its beautiful, the little brush makes the application detailed and it stays put until i take it off with my baby oil. gorgeous sparkle. im definately buying another color!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2007 9:16:00 PM More reviews by lummerzooski

I love it! It's really amazing. It makes my eyes pop and has nice staying power...(kinda sucks when you try to remove it) i will say that i thought this was going to be a waste of money and it would make me look like a 13 year old girl but i was wrong. This was super amazing and i will definitely repurchase. Love love love love it..and it's awesome :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2007 7:41:00 PM More reviews by KristyF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eyeliner is almost two years old and it's still good. I haven't used it much but I love all the colors. I'm almost 26 and I feel like I shouldn't be wearing this all the time but I don't care. I love anything that sparkles and glitter is no exception. It stays put all day, I never had a problem with it going in my eye. I also have air guitar which is just as beautiful.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2007 8:51:00 AM More reviews by cyber_showgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Silver glitter liner with a kinda white pearliness to it. Looks irridescent in the tube, but comes out more monochrome "pearly silver" as I say. Nicest worn sparingly on the inner eye corner to brighten/widen the eye up. More "disco" looks are fun too obviously ;-)

EDIT: have found out they've recently reformulated this to be a lot more straightforward bright silver than the one I have, which is very pearly. The UD sales girl told me most customers have reported they much prefer the new colour, which is great, but probably makes it a very different product to the one I have, and not so much use as a "subtle eye brightener" etc. I won't be buying another one as my colouring is too warm for something VERY silver (and what I liked about Pyrotechnics in the first place was the twinkly pearliness), but the new one does look cute for someone who's skintone's right. HTH