December 21, 2014 | 1892 users online

Deodorants - LUSH - T'eo Deodorant

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 10:44:00 AM More reviews by franteambreezy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I don't think some of these reviews are fair. First of all I was told you don't directly apply the deodorant bar to your under arm, instead you rub your hand over the bar and apply what's on your hand to your under arm, therefore it won't feel like sandpaper. I like the idea of this deodorant but I ended up with quite a bit of white powder under my arm, probably because I like to wear a lot of deodorant and I didn't think the smell was particularly strong or lasted long. If they improved the fragrance and the longevity I would probably buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by sessiejanders

I have personally never used this, but my boyfriend does. And he LOVES it. He says that it is one of the best deodorants he has ever used. It gets him through a whole work day! He doesnt use an antiperspirant to begin with, so sweating wasn't any issue. But he said that he could see it being irritating to freshly shaved armpits.
So I think over all for people who dont shave their pits often, this is a great deodorant!!!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Whitelily84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very nice product if you use another deodorant every day. If I use this a few days I get a nasty rush and my armpits become very sensitive. Love the smell though. Just like aromaco you need to scrape a layer away sometimes, otherwise the product will get very hard and won't work.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 8:41:00 PM More reviews by Jpatrick17

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this deodorant! I haven't had the irritation some other reviewers have had- and I have fairly sensitive skin. Antiperspirants are not great for you, but natural deodorants are fine, and this is the best I've found.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2013 9:09:00 AM More reviews by Nai92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Good deodorant. Its smells amazing and really fresh like lemon grass. I had been looking for a good sports deodorant and this one sounded amazing. I have been using it everyday since I got it (1 month) and recently I have been sort of chafing after using it. So now I only use it before a work out and have opted to use Aromaco for every other day which is softer and smells amazing! Also it gets a sort of layer after a while that you will need to scratch off for it to work. Doesn't stop the sweat though but masks smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2013 3:52:00 PM More reviews by CosmeticFiends

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I love this deodorant! It works and I love the scent. I dont apply it from the bar, to my underarms though. I keep it in a tupperware dish and use a large "bronzer" brush to apply it! Works like a charm :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2013 1:02:00 AM More reviews by flystylist

I am constantly on the hunt for the ultimate deodorant. In my cabinet as of now, I have more than 5! Clinical, natural, etc. I bought Lush's Greeench last weekend, and just bought T'eo recently because I was impressed by the Greeench's performance. I apply T'eo at night after my shower, and use Greeench in the morning. These two work well together as well as on their own. I choose to do both day and night applications because I am a hairstylist, and I feel the need for extra protection so I don't make my clients faint! I work in a city where it can easily be 100 degrees, and I work right by the window where it gets hot. At the end of the day, I still feel fresh...a feeling no deodorant has ever given me! My smell combined with the standard deodorants is gross and sometimes the scent lingers on my blouses/shirts! With T'eo, I haven't had any issues with stains or leftover scents. Now, it does hurt to apply. However, I shave and I consider the pain as exfoliation to avoid ingrowns. Haha. I've already dropped and broke my bar, so I wish the packaging was a bit better. Application is also messy, but I just hold my pits over the sink. I highly recommend this!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/15/2013 5:18:00 PM More reviews by Lewellenkelli

It's kinda scratchy going on so it can hurt going on a little. My problem was I think it had way to much tea tree old for my and made my arm pits get rashes for two days. I would get a sample before buying. It smells so good too

rated 2 of 5 on 8/1/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by CCatena

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I started to explore organic deodorants when my mom developed breast cancer. Knowing lush, I started there. My daughter started out with a softer version, only to return to Secret because it didn't work. I bought Teo and flounder pretty much success. First, you must use it in dry skin, otherwise the bar absorbs liquid and dries into a hardened shell. If this happens, scrape the shell onto a bowl or wash cloth then sprinkle it in your shoes. Don't apply immediately after shaving. It makes some folks quite irritated
When they do so. Keep the bar in a sealed container. My SA offered a plastic product cup. I keep it covered, thus dry, and it works great, I also like the light citrus scent. And powder that flakes off can be sprinkles in bra bands, shoes or socks for extra dryness.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2012 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Viktoriiaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay okay.. it DOES burn when you apply it.. but the scent is so good! Like citrusy. It stings whether you are newly shaved or not... probably because of the sodium bicarbonate in it. But I found that if you use a normal deodorant under it it doesn't sting as much, and it leaves a good smell to it. It keeps me fresh during the day and I don't sweat when I have this on which is great! I'm not sure if the nice cirtusy smell lingers during the day, it does still smell good and not sweaty. I had it in the bag I got it in when I brought it, and so far it has not crumbled to pieces as some describes it. The blue stuff that holds it together though is beginning to loosen up a bit which is kinda sad though!