LUSH T'eo Deodorant

2.9

Sodium Bicarbonate, Cream of Tartar (Tartaric acid), Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus armeniaca), Blue Wax (Specerit Blue C), Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia), Magnesium Carbonate, Lemon Oil (Citrus limonum), Juniper Berry Oil (Juniperus communis), Lemongrass Oil (Cymbopogon flexuosus), Fresh Green Grapes (Vitis vinifera), Blue Cornflower Petals (Centaurea cyanus), *Citral, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Citronellol, *Limonene, *Linalool, Perfume} *Occurs naturally in essential oils

on 5/17/2015 3:47:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

My fiance loves this stuff and it works so well for him. But for me, and my super-sensitive underarms (which I do shave), it is way too strong. I love the smell and it's effective at absorbing sweat, but it hurt a lot and stung for ages. I had a few red bumps underneath my arms too. I'd recommend this for anyone who doesn't shave their pits though!

on 3/24/2015 1:01:00 PM

This stuff smells overpoweringly strong, really tart like tea tree oil and lemon but it works really well. You might have to reapply but if you like the smell it's worth it. I don't like the smell, I think it is awful and I don't like smelling like it so I will not buy it again. Make sure you never apply this to irritated skin, because you could possibly get a rash. It works though! If you like the smell I strongly recommend. Make sure you dampen the bar before you apply, I made the mistake of not doing that and caused a bit of irritation to my skin, haha but it's an effective deodorant.

on 1/22/2015 4:47:00 AM

I have been using Crystal deodorant which works fine, but I wanted to try something scented. The scent in the T'eo deodorant lasts all day, which I like. The only complaint is how messy it is. The packaging is not ideal. I bought the tin from Lush as recommended by the SA. The product crumbles and there is a lot of dusty product on the floor and on the counter every time I pick it up. It is very powdery, so expect to see marks on your dark clothes. It does dust off, so not a big deal. I've noticed when I applied this more often, I developed a rash. The product is okay but I think I can find something that is more convenient. (Currently trying Lavanilla and Schmidt's)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I don't think some of these reviews are fair. First of all I was told you don't directly apply the deodorant bar to your under arm, instead you rub your hand over the bar and apply what's on your hand to your under arm, therefore it won't feel like sandpaper. I like the idea of this deodorant but I ended up with quite a bit of white powder under my arm, probably because I like to wear a lot of deodorant and I didn't think the smell was particularly strong or lasted long. If they improved the fragrance and the longevity I would probably buy again.

I have personally never used this, but my boyfriend does. And he LOVES it. He says that it is one of the best deodorants he has ever used. It gets him through a whole work day! He doesnt use an antiperspirant to begin with, so sweating wasn't any issue. But he said that he could see it being irritating to freshly shaved armpits.
So I think over all for people who dont shave their pits often, this is a great deodorant!!!

on 4/12/2014 2:18:00 PM

Very nice product if you use another deodorant every day. If I use this a few days I get a nasty rush and my armpits become very sensitive. Love the smell though. Just like aromaco you need to scrape a layer away sometimes, otherwise the product will get very hard and won't work.

on 1/20/2014 8:41:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I love this deodorant! I haven't had the irritation some other reviewers have had- and I have fairly sensitive skin. Antiperspirants are not great for you, but natural deodorants are fine, and this is the best I've found.

on 10/5/2013 9:09:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Good deodorant. Its smells amazing and really fresh like lemon grass. I had been looking for a good sports deodorant and this one sounded amazing. I have been using it everyday since I got it (1 month) and recently I have been sort of chafing after using it. So now I only use it before a work out and have opted to use Aromaco for every other day which is softer and smells amazing! Also it gets a sort of layer after a while that you will need to scratch off for it to work. Doesn't stop the sweat though but masks smell.

I love this deodorant! It works and I love the scent. I dont apply it from the bar, to my underarms though. I keep it in a tupperware dish and use a large "bronzer" brush to apply it! Works like a charm :)

on 5/30/2013 1:02:00 AM

I am constantly on the hunt for the ultimate deodorant. In my cabinet as of now, I have more than 5! Clinical, natural, etc. I bought Lush's Greeench last weekend, and just bought T'eo recently because I was impressed by the Greeench's performance. I apply T'eo at night after my shower, and use Greeench in the morning. These two work well together as well as on their own. I choose to do both day and night applications because I am a hairstylist, and I feel the need for extra protection so I don't make my clients faint! I work in a city where it can easily be 100 degrees, and I work right by the window where it gets hot. At the end of the day, I still feel fresh...a feeling no deodorant has ever given me! My smell combined with the standard deodorants is gross and sometimes the scent lingers on my blouses/shirts! With T'eo, I haven't had any issues with stains or leftover scents. Now, it does hurt to apply. However, I shave and I consider the pain as exfoliation to avoid ingrowns. Haha. I've already dropped and broke my bar, so I wish the packaging was a bit better. Application is also messy, but I just hold my pits over the sink. I highly recommend this!

Top Rated LUSH Products