September 21, 2014 | 1968 users online

Treatments (Eye) - BeneFit Cosmetics - EyeCon

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2013 8:00:00 AM More reviews by nattiekins05

Yes, i would repurchase if I ran out of it, or lost it- the only problem is that this product has been discontinued. I find that to be a common theme with Benefit cosmetics. I find something I really REALLY like, I am able to buy it two or three times, and then the product gets discontinued and they stop selling it. UGH. frustrating. I mean I know I shouldnt expect a product to be around for ten years as things are ALWAYS changing (the brands, ingredients, trends, etc...)I However, some of their stuft stays around for no longer than a year, and then I am scrambling around to find it- or something very similar. I think if the department store or the cosmetic line offers a reward system or some kind of membership gig, they should give you a heads up when your favorites are leaving for good. I am a signed up member for Ulta rewards, Sephora, Benefit Cosmetics- all of which sell Benefit and none of whom gave me any kind of warning, I had read it online on a beauty blog wherr I was notified! Anyway, movin on... This product worked well for me, and I loved it. With that being said, I didnt have huge heavy dark eye circles that needed to be covered... more very light circles that would come and go with stress and lack of sleep. This product helpef a lot for me, AND totally replaced my moisturizing eye cream. Even when my eyes had zero circles, I used this for firmness and moisture. It smells wonderful, is applies very smooth, blends beautifully, and can be used just right in top of makeup for a beautiful base and finish. This cream have been spendy, but because you needed a tiny dab under each eye, twice a day- it lasted longer than I expected.. it was well worth the money I paid, and then some. It would be silly to not understand that you are also paying for the brand. Benefit has been a staple in my makeup bag, has quality products and is known for its cute, trendy themed packaging (which I am a sucker for!). Its a shame that they dont sell this anymore but I will be sure to update when I find a product that works as well as this one did for me. Until then, the search is on. Please message me if you have any ideas or have found something you think is comparable or preforms better. I always love to hear reviewers suggestions and feedback.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/7/2012 5:35:00 PM More reviews by crystelle07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had originally used Ulta's Professional Eye Brightening Cream for they no longer sell it. So I had been on the hunt for a dark circle treatment. I have some dark circles but not very dark, I think Ulta's cream helped a lot. This is a small jar, it's about 1oz. and has a greyish tint to it and goes on clear and has an oily effect afterwards. I apply at night before going to bed and in the morning before I apply my foundation. I will be using it for a couple of weeks and see how it leaves my skin. The oiliness do go away by the morning. I paid about $12 for the jar from a whole seller, I don't think Benefit carries this in their line anymore.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2011 1:55:00 AM More reviews by jenniferhearts

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I bought this product and used it before applying concealer and at night after removing my makeup/washing my face. If you get it in your eye, it burns! I don't think something should burn if it's near your eyes! It has a yellow color that counteracts with dark eyes, which I haven't seen in other eyecreams I've tried. My eyes do look noticeably more awake, but I wouldn't say this eliminates dark eye circles. It does make the undereye soft, but I like 100 percent pure's coffee bean eye cream better, because it softens my undereye, and doesn't irritate my eyes.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/12/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by za4iits

It's a good eyecream, but doesnt do much for my dark circles, because I have really dark undereye circles.. :(

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2011 7:53:00 AM More reviews by albinaalba

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is the only product,which noticeably reduced my dark curcles! And I've tried them all..Murad, Hylexin, niche products, designer name products..you name it, I've used it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2011 2:58:00 AM More reviews by Betzy04

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I bought this to get rid of my under circles which aren't extremely noticeable but ill like to get rid of them before they are get darker. It does soften my under eye area but it does not get rid of the my under eye circles as much as ill like it to. But it does soften and hydrate my skin because my under eye skin is so sensitive and thin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 6:58:00 AM More reviews by Cokioki

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Lovely soft texture, smoothes on like a dream...just a pity it does nothing to beat dark circles.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2011 5:21:00 PM More reviews by vintagepeople

It's okay. It did lighten my circles a tiny bit, but it stings upon application which I definitely do not like. As far as eye creams go this is actually pretty inexpensive, but I'm willing to pay more to get something gentler to be honest. I've used up the whole jar and am now looking for something better.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/26/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by wnkwnkndgndg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

You know when you are searching and searching for a miracle product that will actually do what it says it will? Well that is me, searching for a good eye cream to help fade my dark circles.
I thought I had found that product in Benefit's EyeCon. After reading countless reviews and a raving recommendation from a trusted friend and cosmetic addict, I thought I would spring for it.
I told myself I would not review it until I had used it for a substantial amount of time, it's been 2 months --

This product did absolutely NOTHING for me. Yes, it is a good moisturizing eye cream and it does have a nice texture, but it did not a single thing for my dark circles. I am really disappointed, especially after paying $30 for this. I will use it up but I will definitely not repurchase OR recommend this product to anyone. Now I am off to continue my search..

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2010 6:16:00 PM More reviews by Hamstershell

Did nothing for me. Texture is nice though, but for the price it is just not worth it. Lots of sleep helps better.