Victoria's Secret Heavenly Angel Mist

4.3

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I like this perfume for special events. Not something I can wear everyday. I usually just use one spritz and that's enough to last. Its a warm floral pretty smell I love it. I wore it 8 years ago for prom so now when I smell it I get happy and giggly.

on 6/4/2015 5:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I use this cheap smelling crap to freshen the cat's litter box. Works great!

on 5/20/2015 11:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this scent and form. It strikes me as a pleasant, casual scent i can wear anytime, not a "fancy" or overtly " sexy" product. I do not detect ANY age specific limitations ("childish" or "old lady"). Cracks me up a bit when people write a review siting age in a hateful manner! Perhaps it only smells that way on you or to you when its been a faveorite across all ages for years, eh.

This is such a heavenly scent lol.(see what i did there lol).

on 1/31/2015 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I love this.
Perfect everyday work scent.
Not too strong not too light.
It's creamy soft and lightly sweet.
Very grown up sexy scent.
I just love this. It truly is heavenly.

on 4/30/2014 10:05:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like this! A little dreamy and sexy. My favorite is Tease but this sure is nice for a change :)

on 9/12/2013 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I'm wearing Heavenly Angel Mist as I write this. I've owned a 3.4oz bottle of Eau de Parfum for many years, and it's only 1/2 gone -- plus I've owned a huge 8.4oz Angel Mist for at least a year but have barely made a dent in it. I prefer Angel Mist to the EDP, which I think is too strong.

To me, Heavenly's scent is a little on the bland side. It mostly smells like a soft powdery-creamy lotion -- like a baby product or bath product.

Store display says notes are, "white musk, sandalwood, vanilla, and peony", which is quite accurate to the scent, I think.

I prefer Angel Mist to EDP, as EDP is quite strong -- but actually, Angel Mist is quite strong also & lasts very well -- has quite a bit of throw. I've re-entered rooms & hallways I'd been in recently and noticed the scent still hovering in the air. Body Mist is stronger than you think it's going to be -- don't spray too liberally.

Similar scents, to my nose, are Emporio Armani Elle (richer, more complex, superior quality & I prefer it), DKNY Cashmere Mist, and DKNY Pure. They all have the same soft lotiony creamy white quality, but Heavenly Angel Mist is *definitely* the most economical of all of these, by far.

on 5/30/2013 2:36:00 PM

I spent about 5 years searching for my "perfect scent"; that being me, just better! I learned the chemistry of it via Chandler Burr's book, "The Emperor of Scent", studied Luca Turin's "Perfumes - The Guide" (English translation, not le Fran├žais d'origine), spritzed my way down the fragrance wall at Sephora, and haunted the Fragrance board on MUA to glean any bit of insight into what might be my perfect match. I spent hundreds of dollars on exotic L'Artisan and Ormonde Jane fragrances, all to no avail. One day, while cashing in on my VS free panty coupon, I picked up a sale bottle of this stuff, thinking I could use it to quickly and cheaply spritz off the post work-out sweat stink for my drive home. When I tried it, I really liked it, and started to expand its repertoire. Now, every time I go out to meet up with friends and lean in for the requisite "hello" hug, I consistently get complemented, as in "Ohhhh, you smell sooo good!". Several men of my acquaintance have informed me that I also smell good enough to eat, not that I approve of cannibalism mind you, but I was flattered. I do think it is a body chemistry thing, 'cause I have tried hundreds of perfumes that have been lauded as a HG of scent, and on me smelled like cat pee or bug spray. Interestingly enough, Daisy is the only other popular scent that smells good on me.

So, give it a try, it might be "you", too :-)

on 1/14/2012 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I have to say of all the Angel scents this one is my least favorite (Angels Divine is my fav!). The smell of Heavenly is pleasant enough, but doesn't work with my body chemistry. It's hard to describe this scent on my skin it's almost like a mixture of perfume and leather lol. I know that sounds strange but I do not like this scent on me at all. I give it 2 lippies because I think the scent is nice on other people just not on me.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I used to wear this religiously in high school.

Usually I wear Miss Dior Cherie, but I don't like to waste that on days when I'm just going to work or running errands. Recently, I picked up a smaller (2.5oz) purse size version of VS Heavenly at the after Christmas sale and it hasn't left my bag yet! It was $10 (regularly $15). A few sprays last a few hours and wear well. I like how it lingers on clothes the next day without going sour as some "mists" or "sprays" have done for me in the past.

Funny how 10 years have passed and I still enjoy this scent!

Popular Fragrances