H & M Compact Powder - 14. Country Beige

3.0

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/25/2012 3:32:00 PM

I have oily skin and this didnt stay on me at all! All of it sort of landed on the corners of my jaw and forehead and none of it sticked to the places I need coverage. Some of the makeup from H&M are pretty decent and I have purchased it over and over, but this really disappointed me. Also, It didnt come with an applicator and I would never bother walking around with a brush in my purse.

on 7/28/2010 6:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Great powder. I own about 4 powders now, and this is my favourite! It even beats my L'oreal true match powder. It stays matte, looks natural and is really cheap. My only complaint is the packaging, if I was really tired or in a hurry I could easily break off the lid. Other than that, it's amazing!

on 9/28/2006 6:13:00 PM

Nice package, and dirt cheap when you need something to put on your face. And after this, my forehead does not shine.
But maybe too drying for the rest of the part, and does not cover my pores that much.

on 9/16/2004 9:22:00 AM

Price - $4.95 Euro

Size - 10g compact

The packaging of this compact is quite appealing - crystal clear plastic. It's very mod and streamlined but unfortunately no mirror.

The powder is standard and good. It kept shine away in a climate where the air is very dry but back home where it's very humid this product needs to be reapplied more often. continued >>

Recommended for Normal Skin