December 22, 2014 | 1698 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Wild Bouquet

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2014 6:19:00 PM More reviews by okidoki35

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My skin type is combination, not oily on the cheeks. I usually wear a facial primer, foundation powder, and applied this blush over. For me, it lasts quite long, my usual work hour is 10+ hrs, and it's not like this is advertised as a long-wearing blush. I think it helps with application of a primer. But even when I wear it without a primer, the staying power is quite good. This powder blush doesn't have a scent. It feels light weighted, and can be buildable for more color, and it doesn't give me the powdery blush look. I applied this blush with a slanted blush brush. On Laura Mercier's website, this color is described as neutral-brown-rose. It's one of those colors that is quite neutral, with no shimmer, and great for an everyday look, and easy to apply. If i'm in a hurry, I like using this blush just to give myself some color. It comes in this compact in which you can pop out the blush and fit it into one of the Laura Mercier's custom palettes. I left mine in the standard compact, and overtime, some of the powder does settle on the edge (you can see it in my attached picture). It's 3.6 grams, and I have this for at least 2 years now, but I have been using this product consistenly for the last 6-7 months, so it's almost fully gone. I highly recommended this, especially if you like something neutral, and with no shimmer.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by bumblebee770

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A super blush for everyday wear. It's natural and adds a little color and definition without being at all obvious. It has good lasting power on my oily skin and suits my cool toned, light complexion. I'm not a big fan of the little compact as it's hard to open without using a nail. The amount seems small but it has enough color payoff that I use very little (again, it's for a natural look). I would repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Avawelles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is one of the only makeup items I have ever repurchased. Usually, especially with blusher, I don't even hit pan. But wild bouquet is an absolute workhorse shade. It is a neutral, matte warm rose. I am very fair and this gives my face just a soft natural amount of color. You can pair it with a red lip or a neutral lip. It just seems to work with everything. Granted, it doesn't brighten my face up very much if I am tired or give me any added luminousity (see Chanel Jous Contraste blushers for that!). But this is definitely a good natural and sophisticated shade. Very good for work, especially if you are a professional (lawyer, etc) and want to look pretty and put together.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by burzuk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite blushers. The only objection is that you get very little product. I seem to use it up in a few months. I have just convereted to Illamasqua.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by liz_munroe

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My everyday HG blush. If it were a tad pinker, I'd be ok with that too. It's not particularly pinkish, just a soft nude(?) slighly peach natural color to warm up my complexion. I go for a polished no-makeup look usually.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by skim1017

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a demure, everyday peachy-nude blush that would look best on fair/light skin tones. While that may sound boring, it's surprisingly pretty. Some of the reviewers have described the shade as a peachy pink, but I disagree because there is no pink in this blush. If you're familiar with the Rose Petal blush by Laura Mercier, this has the same color payoff and intensity, except it's peachy-nude instead of pink. I normally don't wear blush in this shade and was afraid that it would make me look washed out (or even worse, orange-y), but I was looking for a peachy blush that was office-appropriate and didn't scream "Orgasm" (as much as I like that wildly popular blush, it's just too shimmery for me for a daytime look). If you're looking for a subtle and matte blush that will add a warm glow to your cheeks without the shimmer, this would be a good product for you.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by smmalloy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful, subtle peach color that is suitable for fair skin with warm (yellow) undertones. I received it in a swap and love it. I haven't used it that much on my cheeks but what I really love it for is using it as a kind of light bronzer on my nose and forehead. It adds a lovely glow that is barely apparent but makes a nice difference. As with other Mercier powder blushes I have tried, I love the texture and the pigment.
UPDATE: Ended up not using it very much, & just swapped it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful blush that suits my Fairer skintone and Darker red hair. It doesn't Scream "BLUSH" when I wear it and is fantastic for daily use to ad a bit of flush to your Cheeks. This is an excellent peachy-Pink toned color that would look best on those with Golden and yellow undertones. I would say this is more suited for Light to Medium skintones and maybe lighter olive. I've had the same blush for almost a year and about 1/2 of it is gone, so the price is worth it because it's a quality pigmented blush and they should last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i am on my second Wild Bouquet- it's a nice shade, not too shimmery, and is my everyday blush when i'm not at work under fluorescent lights. i have pale, yellowish ivory skin, and this adds color without looking clownish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by saintsvalentine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally use an old color by Lancome called "cedar rose." The color of this blush is similiar, but even nicer. It's a brownish-rose that is pretty light. The powder itself is easier to apply - it's softer and adheres to brush with just one or two dabs, and blends easily. I feel it's more natural looking than any other blush I've tried. I have pale caucasion skin with warm, golden undertones. Very happy with the color and quality of this blush. It's expensive for the amount you get, imo, but I like the small compact. It's the perfect "blushing" shade for those who feel that a normal pink shade might not look right with their skin tone. (pink looks clownish on me because I am so pale. the brownish rose looks a lot more subtle - like a natural glow).