April 19, 2014 | 1902 users online

Blush - Laura Mercier - Wild Bouquet

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 5:04:00 PM More reviews by Avawelles

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This blush is one of the only makeup items I have ever repurchased. Usually, especially with blusher, I don't even hit pan. But wild bouquet is an absolute workhorse shade. It is a neutral, matte warm rose. I am very fair and this gives my face just a soft natural amount of color. You can pair it with a red lip or a neutral lip. It just seems to work with everything. Granted, it doesn't brighten my face up very much if I am tired or give me any added luminousity (see Chanel Jous Contraste blushers for that!). But this is definitely a good natural and sophisticated shade. Very good for work, especially if you are a professional (lawyer, etc) and want to look pretty and put together.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by burzuk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favourite blushers. The only objection is that you get very little product. I seem to use it up in a few months. I have just convereted to Illamasqua.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2012 2:35:00 AM More reviews by liz_munroe

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My everyday HG blush. If it were a tad pinker, I'd be ok with that too. It's not particularly pinkish, just a soft nude(?) slighly peach natural color to warm up my complexion. I go for a polished no-makeup look usually.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/9/2011 5:42:00 AM More reviews by skim1017

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a demure, everyday peachy-nude blush that would look best on fair/light skin tones. While that may sound boring, it's surprisingly pretty. Some of the reviewers have described the shade as a peachy pink, but I disagree because there is no pink in this blush. If you're familiar with the Rose Petal blush by Laura Mercier, this has the same color payoff and intensity, except it's peachy-nude instead of pink. I normally don't wear blush in this shade and was afraid that it would make me look washed out (or even worse, orange-y), but I was looking for a peachy blush that was office-appropriate and didn't scream "Orgasm" (as much as I like that wildly popular blush, it's just too shimmery for me for a daytime look). If you're looking for a subtle and matte blush that will add a warm glow to your cheeks without the shimmer, this would be a good product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by smmalloy

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful, subtle peach color that is suitable for fair skin with warm (yellow) undertones. I received it in a swap and love it. I haven't used it that much on my cheeks but what I really love it for is using it as a kind of light bronzer on my nose and forehead. It adds a lovely glow that is barely apparent but makes a nice difference. As with other Mercier powder blushes I have tried, I love the texture and the pigment.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2011 9:41:00 PM More reviews by redheadjane

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a beautiful blush that suits my Fairer skintone and Darker red hair. It doesn't Scream "BLUSH" when I wear it and is fantastic for daily use to ad a bit of flush to your Cheeks. This is an excellent peachy-Pink toned color that would look best on those with Golden and yellow undertones. I would say this is more suited for Light to Medium skintones and maybe lighter olive. I've had the same blush for almost a year and about 1/2 of it is gone, so the price is worth it because it's a quality pigmented blush and they should last forever.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by mcpatty

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Grey, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i am on my second Wild Bouquet- it's a nice shade, not too shimmery, and is my everyday blush when i'm not at work under fluorescent lights. i have pale, yellowish ivory skin, and this adds color without looking clownish.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by saintsvalentine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I normally use an old color by Lancome called "cedar rose." The color of this blush is similiar, but even nicer. It's a brownish-rose that is pretty light. The powder itself is easier to apply - it's softer and adheres to brush with just one or two dabs, and blends easily. I feel it's more natural looking than any other blush I've tried. I have pale caucasion skin with warm, golden undertones. Very happy with the color and quality of this blush. It's expensive for the amount you get, imo, but I like the small compact. It's the perfect "blushing" shade for those who feel that a normal pink shade might not look right with their skin tone. (pink looks clownish on me because I am so pale. the brownish rose looks a lot more subtle - like a natural glow).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2010 11:54:00 AM More reviews by dumpling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

A very nice warm/neutral low key blush. For such a subtle tint and fine powder I was pleasantly suprised by the staying power-and I touch my face a lot. This is the most natural looking blush for my very warm toned skin as I am now in my late 30s I can't do super bright blush anymore, it looks too harsh but I still need colour in my cheeks. This and Josie Maran blush are my current favourites.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 7:30:00 AM More reviews by VictoriaHat

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The new Second Skin formula is amazing. This blush literally disapears into your skin. I have been wearing Bobbi Brown and MAC Sheertone, and they can't even compare. The Second Skin formula is by far the best blush I've ever used. Wild Bouquet is a warm, peachy-rose color that's perfect for my LM Warm Ivory skin.