Paula's Choice Slip Into Silk Body Lotion

3.4

Not tested on animals

Water, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate , Cetearyl Alcohol , Cylcopentasiloxane , Glycereth-26 , Butylene Glycol , Cetyl Palmitate , Vitis Vinifera (Grape Seed) Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba Seed) Oil, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil , Tocopherol, Tocotrienols , Carnosine , Dimethiconol Beeswax , Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer , Dimethicone , Panthenol , Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate , Cyclohexasiloxane , Cetyl Alcohol , Magnesium Aluminum Silicate , Polymethyl Methacrylate , Xanthan Gum , Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol

on 6/17/2014 9:48:00 PM

I HAD THE SAMPLE.
I tried this a long time ago and based on the name expected it to feel silky. Instead it had a sticky feeling. Although it was very moisturizing. I would personally not buy this again. There is nothing wrong with the formula itself I just personally did not like the texture.

on 5/7/2014 2:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Its better than not putting any lotion on, at least. This doesn't moisturized nearly at well as Curel or some of the Bath & Body Works body cream. 10 minutes after application, the moisture barrier could not be felt. Like I said earlier, its better than not putting any lotion on, but there are better products out there, even in the drugstore.

on 9/21/2013 3:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I purchased a lot of Paula's choice product recently, but this one if far from the best one. There's antioxidants in it. It's not hydrating enough for my really dry skin, my skin still felt thight after using it, especially my legs where I shave. It's not a scented product but there's a light cucumber smell to it that I like, it's really fresh. I'll not repurchase because for me lotion doesn't last me a long time and it's quite expensive for something not moisturizing enough for me.

on 5/23/2010 3:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I tried a few samples of this body lotion, and while the texture was nice and lightweight for spring/summer skin, and it absorbed quickly, it also immediately made my skin super itchy! Iím afraid thatís all I can say about the product. Yet another PC product that causes a sensitizing and/or allergic reaction on my skin...

on 5/10/2010 5:10:00 AM

I first bought the beautiful body butter for my two babies who have eczema. However I found that it was too thick to use all over their bodies and I switched to this instead. It spreads easily and leaves their skin feeling smooth and moisturized without that heavy feeling. It doesn't have any noticable smell like the body butter but I personally don't mind either way.

on 5/7/2010 3:41:00 PM

I use this lightweight lotion as a nighttime moisturizer. It is not emollient enough for my eye area, but although I've tried (many) other lotions I keep coming back to this one. I like that it has no fragrance--If I want fragrance, I wear perfume. It is not moisturizing enough for my body, despite the product name, but I really like it for my face.

on 3/23/2010 5:58:00 PM

Nothing "silky" about this lotion....!
It also did not moisturise at all.
Thank god I tried the samples first!

on 11/19/2008 3:35:00 PM

I just received a bottle of this in the mail and absolutely love it! It feels like a medium weight lotion but does not leave you greasy. I also like that it makes you skin so soft and being fragrance free, does not interfere with perfume. I will definitely keep this on hand throughout the year! Coupling this with the Hair and Body Shampoo, my skin is soft, clear and healthy!

on 9/14/2007 6:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I made the mistake of going ahead and ordering this without trying a sample first. It just did nothing for my skin. I could appreciate the skin-friendly goodies in it, but it didn't moisturize in the least. Meh.

I've had this for a while. This doesn't moisturize worth a damn, IMHO. I think I feel slightly sticky, not moist but sticky, after applying, almost like when hairspray gets on you and dries. And, it smells like Elmer's glue. I've never been so disappointed by one of her products. I am only giving it three lippies bc I am sure there are wonderful ingredients in there, but I only use this goo as an absolute last resort.