April 18, 2014 | 1787 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Paula's Choice - Slip Into Silk Body Lotion

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I purchased a lot of Paula's choice product recently, but this one if far from the best one. There's antioxidants in it. It's not hydrating enough for my really dry skin, my skin still felt thight after using it, especially my legs where I shave. It's not a scented product but there's a light cucumber smell to it that I like, it's really fresh. I'll not repurchase because for me lotion doesn't last me a long time and it's quite expensive for something not moisturizing enough for me.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2010 3:43:00 PM More reviews by mapn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

I tried a few samples of this body lotion, and while the texture was nice and lightweight for spring/summer skin, and it absorbed quickly, it also immediately made my skin super itchy! Iím afraid thatís all I can say about the product. Yet another PC product that causes a sensitizing and/or allergic reaction on my skin...

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2010 5:10:00 AM More reviews by joy18

I first bought the beautiful body butter for my two babies who have eczema. However I found that it was too thick to use all over their bodies and I switched to this instead. It spreads easily and leaves their skin feeling smooth and moisturized without that heavy feeling. It doesn't have any noticable smell like the body butter but I personally don't mind either way.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2010 3:41:00 PM More reviews by tmgant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this lightweight lotion as a nighttime moisturizer. It is not emollient enough for my eye area, but although I've tried (many) other lotions I keep coming back to this one. I like that it has no fragrance--If I want fragrance, I wear perfume. It is not moisturizing enough for my body, despite the product name, but I really like it for my face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2010 5:58:00 PM More reviews by pmakraki

Nothing "silky" about this lotion....!
It also did not moisturise at all.
Thank god I tried the samples first!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2008 3:35:00 PM More reviews by katienurse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just received a bottle of this in the mail and absolutely love it! It feels like a medium weight lotion but does not leave you greasy. I also like that it makes you skin so soft and being fragrance free, does not interfere with perfume. I will definitely keep this on hand throughout the year! Coupling this with the Hair and Body Shampoo, my skin is soft, clear and healthy!

rated 2 of 5 on 9/14/2007 6:07:00 PM More reviews by wonderone

I made the mistake of going ahead and ordering this without trying a sample first. It just did nothing for my skin. I could appreciate the skin-friendly goodies in it, but it didn't moisturize in the least. Meh.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2007 9:35:00 PM More reviews by EstheticianJen

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've had this for a while. This doesn't moisturize worth a damn, IMHO. I think I feel slightly sticky, not moist but sticky, after applying, almost like when hairspray gets on you and dries. And, it smells like Elmer's glue. I've never been so disappointed by one of her products. I am only giving it three lippies bc I am sure there are wonderful ingredients in there, but I only use this goo as an absolute last resort.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/4/2006 6:44:00 AM More reviews by ocicat

a very basic, good, nonirritating moistruiser. i use it on my body if i'm not using AHA or BHA body lotion, and also on my face. but in winter or when my skin's particularly dry, this is not moistruising enough.
its good in that it absorbs well and doesnt leave any greasy feel. but not emolent enough for those wanting more oiliness or a heavier cream

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2006 11:29:00 PM More reviews by trshafer

This product left my skin cracked and dry. It might be okay for someone who needs a lightweight lotion, but I get much better results with Cetaphil Cream, which is also much cheaper.