October 25, 2014 | 917 users online

Treatments (Face) - Clean & Clear - Invisible Blemish Treatment

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 2:18:00 AM More reviews by bambiemeow25

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I love this! I've been buying this stuff for years and it is always my go-to when a pimple arises. I got a really bad sunburn a year ago that made my skin super sensitive and this doesn't irritate my skin (except when I apply too much it stings) BUT I discovered something recently: IT WORKS ON WARTS!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2014 2:44:00 AM More reviews by juicyyycouture

I've used this for the past week so far and so far so good! I've got some blemishes here and there. Mostly around my chin area. I've been breaking out a lot lately so I decided to purchase this. For the price, I wasn't expecting it to work but it really has gotten rid of my pimples. Doesn't necessarily gets rid of pimple scarring but i'll take it anyway!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2014 4:21:00 PM More reviews by Bellona

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have acne-prone skin that gets pimples at that time of the month, the rest of the time I'm just prone to clogged up comedones - those irritating tiny blackheads or whiteheads that look like little bumps on your skin. I get them on my jawline mostly, and some on my forehead.
Because I have sensitive skin I can't use abrasive exfoliants, and the only thing that works for my type of acne is BHA's and AHA's. Salicylic acid has worked well for me when I combine that with a lactic acid and AHA.
I bought this hoping it would be a cheap option, but I don't like it. It smells heavily of alcohol and is irritating to my skin causing redness and giving me bumps that look like a rash. It kind of peels, even if I don't wear makeup (I use it at night mostly for that reason). I don't even see any great results on the comedones. It does seem to shrink the bigger pimples though. It seems like cheap drug-store options contain more irritating ingredients like coloring or alcohol than active ones that work!
The cons outweigh the pros for me on this one so I wouldn't repurchase. I may look for a salicylic type toner instead - I welcome recommendations if any of you MUA members have any!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by auntita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Didn't do much for me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2013 10:30:00 PM More reviews by dianelarsenemail

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

what i like about this product:
-clears blemishes
-cleared blackheads
-inexpensive
-goes on clear

what i dislike about this product
-only worked as a spot treatment
-harsh for sensitive skin
-can cause redness if too much is applied

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by KyleeKay

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

P.S I wrote this review for the wrong product, so I'm putting it on the right product now.

I love it! I don't have severe acne, sorta your average teenage acne. I apply this on daily, day and night. I'm a little afraid that this might make my skin used to it, but so far it still works. I don't wear makeup, only a little concealer sometimes. However; if I put this on under concealer, it peels off and makes a big mess on my face. AKA meaning have to wash the concealer off and deciding it would've been better to not put it on from the start. I had small, but plentiful pimples on my nose, cheeks and chin. My forehead...is a war zone. Full blown acne up there. Had it since grade 4. I'm fine with it since I have bangs, but I'm still waiting for the day when my acne goes away. If I put this on my nose...it freaking itches and burns like cra-zay! I swear, I wanted nothing more than to wash it off at those times. However, I do need some help on my nose, so I bear through it. It smells...like a bit of alcohol, or in the doctor's office, kinda smell. I don't mind it, but some people might. It's clear and has this...filmy, plastic kinda feel when it dries. It hardly peels if I don't wear makeup, so no problemo here. In my opinion, it makes me look paler (pro!) and makes my pimples less red. Which is really good for my cheeks, since they're naturally pinkish and...it's impossible to make concealer look natural on them. I find that exfoliating first helps it seep in more, which I suggest doing with St. Ives. I use the Green Tea one, the beads are more polished, small, and plentiful than the Apricot one, which may be too rough on delicate skin. (I still use the Apricot one once a week or two weeks though) It comfortingly tingles everywhere ELSE but my nose (I would literally cry if my entire face burned like my nose) My face is looking paler (good thing! I tan waaay too easily) and my pimples are disappearing like magic! My holy grail product!

EDIT: Opps, forgot to mention 'bout it's price. I got it for special, 6$ for this, and the Clean and Clear oil-free anti-bacterial cleanser. (I don't like that cleanser, I use it for getting concealer off my fingers) It's price was very cheap, I was surprised to see there were still so many. Overall, I WOULD buy this again! P.S I'm in 8th grade and 13, if that helps...

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2013 11:37:00 PM More reviews by danapark

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product ONLY worked on my whiteheads, not on pus-pimples. On the package it says to apply 1-3 times but you have to apply it like 10 times a day to actually work. The only good thing is that it goes under makeup.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by Tiffyfluff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Oh my goodness. I'll start off by saying that I really did like this product when I started using it. Before I would go to bed I would wash my face then apply the product to any pimples I had. But after a while I kept using the product the product started to sting, I ignored it because it was a mild sting and it would go away in a few seconds. BUT THEN I started noticing that it did help get rid of the pimples quicker but it left behind scars. So now I'm left with horrible red scars on my cheeks.

Also I would like to add that I don't have any problem with Benzoyl Peroxide or Salicylic Acid.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 4:33:00 AM More reviews by Cosmetics4Ever

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love these tubes clean and clear uses. It's so easy to use, easy to squeeze out the product unlike some other brands that use bottles and whatnot. I like this product and I also like the persagel 5% of clean and clear. I like to wear bp during day time and salycic when I sleep. :) they are really good products both of them. It's keeping my acne under control, my face is clearing up, it's looking better that's for sure. Clean and clear really lives up to its name. <3

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by viennah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

Useless.