October 24, 2014 | 1159 users online

Eye Shadow - Bourjois - Little Round Pot - Blanc Diaphane 90

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by prita

Use this as a highlighter. I combine this with bourjois eye shadow no 54 as a bronzer and they give myself a healthy glow. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 9:28:00 AM More reviews by shereenmohsen

I love this pearly shimmery shade . I don`t usauly wear eyeshadow
my eye make up routine is just black eyeliner & sometimes
I wear mascara but I love this shade it`s very rare color becouse
most pearly shadows in other brands are either too white or too
beige but this one is a really pearly one
also it can be used as a highlighter

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2012 10:37:00 AM More reviews by kes1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I've been using this as a highlighter. It makes me look a bit unhealthy as an eyeshadow. It is a pretty good highlighter. It is pearly more than shimmery and just catches the light. However, you have to put it on with a very light hand if you don't want to end up with visible white streaks on your face.
I've been using the sponge applicator it comes with for my brow bone and the inner corners of my eyes. I find I don't even need to touch it to the powder before use, enough will have transferred to it for a subtle highlight.

I like the bourjois packaging it's cute and it's easy to pick out the colour you want.

I probably would buy this again, though it will take me a very, very long time to finish this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/18/2011 2:04:00 PM More reviews by selfishfrick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

love this as a highligher on my cheeks, looks fantastic

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2011 1:03:00 AM More reviews by bbrim21

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great pearly shimmery eye-shadow. Use all the time and I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 11:11:00 AM More reviews by sthomas1

This has a permanent place in my everyday makeup bag, as I use it every time I wear makeup, as an inner corner/tearduct highlight - just a touch of it lights up the whole eye area, even if you're only wearing mascara. Shimmery white shade - it's not incredibly pigmented or buttery in texture, but as I don't wear it on the lid I actually prefer that, as you can achieve more precision. I sometimes also use it as a highlighter on brow/cheekbone, cupid's bow, etc.
Despite how often I use it, I can't see it ever running out! Packaging: the standard Bourjois round pot, with mirror in the lid. The sponge applicator provided is perfectly fine for touching in the inner corner in a hurry.
Despite having quite a few MAC shadows, I have never felt the need to buy one of their white/highlight shades - will be sticking to this instead. Highly recommended!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 6:37:00 AM More reviews by UmmMaymoonah

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I think this is a good universal product. I say this because you can do so much with it.
It can be usedin the following ways: on the inner corners of the eyes, the brow bone, as a cheek highlight and also on top of lipstick to give it dimension. These are the things I use it for and it works pretty well.
I love the packaging. The applicator is ok, but I just use my brushes instead. I mean for on the go the applicator work for a quick touch on the inner corners of the eyes and the brow bone, or down the nose and cupids bow.
I just wish it was more pigmented, unless used wet its not so pigmented. I love the color and the effect it gives for all the purposes stated but I woulda given it 5 lippies if it was more pigmented.
The price were I live right now is pathetically expensive, but I dont mind paying for something if its a good product. Because of the color I would purchase it again unless I find an exact pearly white color thats more pigmented.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/11/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by livingnextdoor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only white shmmery e\s that I've owned so far. I do feel that there's some room for improvement, but it's not too bad, and all in all I am satisfied with its quality. I normally use it for the inner corners of my eyes or as a base for my eye make-up - the latter looks a bit too alien-like though, but could work as a party make-up, I guess. I've also tried using it as a highlighter for my cheekbones. Possible, but takes some skill, since the formula is rather firm and blending is not that easy.
As with all the Bourjois boxes of this type you need to handle it really gently if you don't want it broken too soon.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2010 2:08:00 AM More reviews by anathemaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

The colour is gorgeous, very sheeny and shimmery and great for the inner corners, but I find that it doesn't show up very well on my brow bone and it isn't very long lasting for me. Good basic product to have but not sensational. I will probably look for something better. Don't particularly like the packaging.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2010 3:00:00 AM More reviews by EIGNA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

A white shimmery eyeshadow. Great for the inner corners and brow bone. I tossed the little sponge tipped applicator the minute it jumped out at me when it jumped out at me. I like that they include a mirror. The shadow itself is too dry and takes a lot of swipes from my eyeshadow brush to get enough pigment on my eyes. I also must use a firm brush as softer ones do not pick up any pigment at all. I really prefer Stila's moonlight to this one. I would not rebuy as I think you can find a better replacement and also because I think my ulta may be discontinuing bourjois all together. EDIT: This is now my go to brow/inner corner highlight shade. I actually prefer the drier formula as I can get more precision than with my former love stila moonlight, which at times was too powdery and would lighten up my lid area when I was aiming for more definition. I pray my ulta does not discontine the bourjois line, but I believe I could still get it at ulta or have my pal send me it from the UK as Boots carries Bourjois. Really a great basic.