October 2, 2014 | 899 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:19:00 PM More reviews by kiyosnumber1girl

My favorite product for acne so far is Biore Unclogging Scrub. Clean and Clear morning burst is okay when you first use it and it does get rid of your acne but it dries out the skin too much. I even used another Clean and Clear product that was a acne cleansing system in purple and gray tubes. That was even more drying than morning burst. I am not sure what is up with Clean and Clear making products that dry out your skin super badly. Proactive didn't work for me either. The toner really irriated my skin and turned it red and made me break out more. Noxzema just felt like proactive's toner to me. It stinged my skin, turned it red and made my acne worse. Clearasil (the tube kind) was okay but not as good as Biore. I love the way this feels on the skin. I leave it on for like 2 minutes and then wash it off. It makes the skin feel smooth. It helps with acne. It is not as fast as Clean and Clear morning burst but is less drying. I'd rather use a product that slowly gets rid of acne and doesn't dry it out that much. Instead of buying a product that quickly gets rid of acne but is super drying.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/26/2014 7:21:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

I've been using this for the last few weeks after my Neutrogena scrub ran out. I bought this as I had the Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser and Biore Deep Pore Charcoal Cleanser in my shower and figured I might as well complete my night time routine with the same brand.

This seems like an okay scrub. It hasn't done anything bad to my skin but so far I haven't seen it do anything great either. I thought it was causing a severe skin irritation but after a consultation at The Body Shop I found out it was their Vitamin E cleanser I was using in the morning. Tat being said, it didn;t sting the irritated areas on my face and hasn't caused any other reactions so far. It's fairly scrubby without being harsh and does a pretty good job of getting off the rest of my makeup that my first cleanse missed.

The only downside is the smell. To me it smells like chlorine or pool cleaner. Very chemically. The price isn't terrible, pretty standard for drugstore skincare here in Australia. I wouldn't purchase this again because of the smell and because I very rarely purchase the same product twice since I like to try everything.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2014 5:58:00 PM More reviews by noelizgonzalez

I use this in conjunction with oxy 10% BP acne medication wash. These two products are my holy grail. My acne is gone. All I have are acne scars, but I still get the occasional pimple here and there. The scrub leaves my skin so soft and glowy and really does clean out your pores. My face hasn't been this clear in almost a year.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2014 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Tramperanddana

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is amazing, it cleared up my skin in days and smoothed it out. Though it doesn't smell that good. When you rub it onto your face do so with a bit of water, go in circular motions for about 30 seconds to a minute. It will feel like your pores are opened and breathing, an amazing feeling. Wash with cold water, then use a moisturizer, it can dry out your skin. I use it every morning and night.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2014 8:28:00 PM More reviews by vc13

OMG I love this product!! I got it because when I read the back it seemed pretty convincing! I got it when I had bad acne and it cleared it up!!! I have never used biore products before but I know now that I will be trying out more of their products! The pore unclogging scrub is totally worth it

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2014 12:13:00 AM More reviews by ericaphillips

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this product in conjunction with the Biore charcoal cleanser. I use this product daily and am floored by how great my skin looks. I know a lot of people that swear by an apricot scrub but that's too harsh for my skin. This is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this before in the green tube but they discontinued it and they bought it back in a different packaging. The new packaging has the words "free your pores" with dark navy blue and green on the bottle. I have tried a lot of high end scrubs and they still irritate my senstive skin.

Note: there's another pore unclogging scrub that is in the white and blue packaging but that one does not contain salicylic acid)

I love this product because:

- the packaging is great, squeeze tube (can cut the tube to get the leftover when it's almost near the end).
- gentle enough (i have very senstive skin that are prone to redness/irritation)
- leaves me feeling deep cleanse and clean
- does not leave an film behind - rinses well
- inexpensive
- finds it helps clear out my acne/clog pores

Cons:
- None.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by hsiaoty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this face scrub for 2 months now and it has become my all time favorite! The beads are not harsh like other scrubs that I have tried but they still definitely do a good job of exfoliating. After using, my face feels very clean and refreshed. My moisturizers absorb easily after using this, and I am in love with its scent as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a good scrub. Love the refreshing feeling it gives, and I love the salicylic acid that helps combat acne. This is gentle enough to use everyday, but if you have sensitive skin I recommended using it once every two days. After using this, my face is pretty much oil free and I continue my skin routine with other products. Very affordable, I won't say it makes a huge difference but it is a good product that is worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by KatGib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years. I won't switch to anything else. It cleans my skin up without drying me out or making my skin too sensitive. Love it, I'll never use anything else.