Biore Pore Unclogging Scrub

3.5

INGREDIENTS: ACTIVE: SALICYLIC ACID 2.0%. INACTIVE: WATER, SODIUM COCOYL ISETHIONATE, GLYCERIN, SYNTHETIC WAX, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, ETHOXYDIGLYCOL, CETYL ALCOHOL, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, MENTHOL, BENZOPHENONE-4, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA, IODOPROPYNYL BUTYLCARBAMATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, FRAGRANCE, BLUE 1 LAKE, YELLOW 5 LAKE, YELLOW 5, BLUE 1.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

literally, this stuff is amazing. ..i been using it for about a week now and the difference in my skin is already showing through. I've used it alone and i even have used it with my clarisonic despite the beads in it(they say don't use it with any cleansers with beads in it but these are so gentle you can't even tell and i actually thinks it helped a lot). it feels really gentle, but my face feels soo clean without even dryer because my son is very dry. i even didn't wash my face for like over 24 hours after wearing makeup and my face barely broke out when normally i would be in whitehead heaven(sarcasm). this is my first time using Biore' and I'm very impressed. hopefully it continues to do whatever its doing, I'm in love with my skin right now. Fingers crossed!!!

After my Revlon Color Stay foundation broke me out like never before I decided to use this product because I love the Biore brand, I was amazed at how quickly it defeated my acne! Within the first week my big pimples were gone and I love it! The only reason why I didn't rate it a 5 is because it's hard to wash off, but other than that it's perfect!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

it's alright but I've had better working ones this one kinda feels like it's not cleaning good I wouldn't buy it again

This leaves an oily residue on my skin and I just feel dirty with it. It's thick consistency with the unabrassive beads is useless. It doesn't remove myface or eye makeup and if I do try and use it on my eyes it stings prettt badly. Second it has one of the worst cheap detergent like stenches. It's dull of parables and chemicals. I was swayed by the charcoal. If I use this when I have nothing on my skin no makeup, it still doesn't work well, it leaves a grimey film sensation on my skin. Like I said the beads are useless for exfoliation becauese of the thick grimey texture.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Sadly this product broke my face out so I stopped using it before I saw Any results. Then I thought about using it on my back when I shower. It worked amazingly!!!! I have really bad bacne and so many clogged pores and within a week of scrubbing my back with this, I saw great improvement. I literally roll my hand over my back and those hard clogs just rub off. The best thing was that it didn't dry out my skin either.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

It surprisingly did not dry me out!
Just a regular scrub.

This seems like a pretty basic product to me. I found it quite drying to my oily-combination skin. Not a great exfoliant. The beads are quite large and pretty much useless. Not sure if I'd buy it again, but I'm not going to throw it away.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm not a big fan of this scrub. It has an odd smell and isn't as "scrubby" as I would like it to be. It may be good if you have sensitive skin and want a gentle exfoliation, but I want to feel like I'm rubbing sugar on my face.

As for unclogging pores, I think it does have some impact. After a couple of months of using the scrub, cleanser, and pore strips I can definitely see less blackheads and smaller pores.

I probably wouldn't buy this again though. The smell is offputting.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have used this product for so many years now, and I will remain loyal to it. But that doesn't mean that it is free of criticisms. I must admit that I do prefer the original formula and wish they would bring it back, but I won't go much into that because there's not much that can be done at this point.

I have incredibly oily skin with large pores that are prone to clogging. I love this product because it allows me to gently exfoliate my skin daily. Even though I have used this product for about a decade or so now, the tingling, every-pore-feels-like-it's-breathing feeling has not gone away. I think my skin is totally dependent on this product. If I go even a few days without using it, my skin will start to form a zit. I used to have horrible acne in my teen years due to a crazy hormonal imbalance, but since amending that, this scrub has helped me maintain pretty good, even-toned skin. However, although it prevents my skin from breaking out in cystic or whitehead pimples, I still deal with a few blackheads here and there and milia.

Pros:
-Still works for my skin even after a decade of using it
-Exhilaratingly clean feel
-Gently exfoliates
-Does a great job of cleaning the skin and getting rid of daily residue
-Doesn't irritate skin or eyes
-Can be used daily
-Good for whitehead acne prevention

Cons:
-Doesn't reduce oiliness and doesn't balance out the skin (not that it claims to do that, but skincare that does that is appreciated)
-Doesn't eliminate blackheads or milia, despite "unclogging pores"

My favorite product for acne so far is Biore Unclogging Scrub. Clean and Clear morning burst is okay when you first use it and it does get rid of your acne but it dries out the skin too much. I even used another Clean and Clear product that was a acne cleansing system in purple and gray tubes. That was even more drying than morning burst. I am not sure what is up with Clean and Clear making products that dry out your skin super badly. Proactive didn't work for me either. The toner really irriated my skin and turned it red and made me break out more. Noxzema just felt like proactive's toner to me. It stinged my skin, turned it red and made my acne worse. Clearasil (the tube kind) was okay but not as good as Biore. I love the way this feels on the skin. I leave it on for like 2 minutes and then wash it off. It makes the skin feel smooth. It helps with acne. It is not as fast as Clean and Clear morning burst but is less drying. I'd rather use a product that slowly gets rid of acne and doesn't dry it out that much. Instead of buying a product that quickly gets rid of acne but is super drying.