April 20, 2014 | 1287 users online

Scrubs - Biore - Pore Unclogging Scrub

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2014 8:26:00 PM More reviews by esornart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have used this before in the green tube but they discontinued it and they bought it back in a different packaging. The new packaging has the words "free your pores" with dark navy blue and green on the bottle. I have tried a lot of high end scrubs and they still irritate my senstive skin.

Note: there's another pore unclogging scrub that is in the white and blue packaging but that one does not contain salicylic acid)

I love this product because:

- the packaging is great, squeeze tube (can cut the tube to get the leftover when it's almost near the end).
- gentle enough (i have very senstive skin that are prone to redness/irritation)
- leaves me feeling deep cleanse and clean
- does not leave an film behind - rinses well
- inexpensive
- finds it helps clear out my acne/clog pores

Cons:
- None.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2014 2:14:00 AM More reviews by hsiaoty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this face scrub for 2 months now and it has become my all time favorite! The beads are not harsh like other scrubs that I have tried but they still definitely do a good job of exfoliating. After using, my face feels very clean and refreshed. My moisturizers absorb easily after using this, and I am in love with its scent as well!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2014 7:23:00 PM More reviews by charmaineloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It's a good scrub. Love the refreshing feeling it gives, and I love the salicylic acid that helps combat acne. This is gentle enough to use everyday, but if you have sensitive skin I recommended using it once every two days. After using this, my face is pretty much oil free and I continue my skin routine with other products. Very affordable, I won't say it makes a huge difference but it is a good product that is worth trying.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 2:21:00 PM More reviews by KatGib

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I've been using this for years. I won't switch to anything else. It cleans my skin up without drying me out or making my skin too sensitive. Love it, I'll never use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by bdean08172011

This is my go-to scrub! i have oily-acne prone skin and I always follow the Biore Charcoal Cleanser with this Scrub. Before using this scrub I was using the St Ives Apricot Scrub, until I researched how bad the scrubbing particles are for your skin. This scrub is gentle, and it doesn't leave my face red or irritated. Sometimes you do get some stinging due to the menthol but it doesn't seem to be adversely affecting my skin. The scrubbing particles in this scrub are really round and gentle but they seem to get the job done.n This is one of the only scrubs I have used that do not leave an unpleasant film on your face. I did prefer the old packaging to the new one, but the formula is the same and I will continue using this scrub until they discontinue it (which I hope NEVER happens)!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by ashley082528

I think this probably is the best drug store scrub. I've used scrubs from Neutrogena, clean n clear, and aveeno. I've tried various scrubs from all those brands but none of them really worked for me. This biore scrub does a pretty good job cleaning and it leaves my skin really soft and smooth. As far as pore unclogging goes, I do think it works better than the other scrubs but it doesn't completely clears your pores out. Overall, it is worth buying and I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2014 12:49:00 PM More reviews by Nystbroo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have been using this product for years. I have very sensitive skin and usually break out due to salicylic acid. the salicylic acid in the biore blend does not harm my skin what so ever. In fact it is the only facial cleanser ive ever had positive results from. ive bought it year after year because of its effects on my skin. it deff for sensitive skin. it doesnt cause any redness and has just enough beads in the mixture to deep clean my face. I sometimes like to take a soft brisle toothbrush and use this and some biore scrub and give myself a mini microdermabrasion. it shrinks my poors and feels so good. I like to do the mini microbrasion rinse my face with cool water then put some some olay complete mostiuriser on my face. such a good combo. keeps my skin fresh and looking young. im very prone to breakouts and enjoy this product. I wouldnt trade it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by naturallyginger17

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started using this stuff maybe a year and a bit ago and I really love it. It helps soften my skin, prevents pimples, helps to make other pimples smaller and less inflamed. When you use this stuff I suggest thinning it down slightly with water or your cleanser as it kind of sticks together in this weird way. I use this after cleansing with Cetaphil cleanser and i use semi warm water because the feeling is pretty damn magical when you use cooler water, so Fresh. Like cold sunshine. You have to try separating and thinning this slightly on your face as well so that the little ball things will actually start exfoliating. This can be annoying and i think a slightly thinner formula would be better. If you want you should let this sit on your face for a little while then wash it off; finish with a splash of cold water to close your pores and feel the sunshine :D
The packaging is pretty standard, not that great, not too bad. I find that i have to dig this stuff out of my eyebrows as it seems to congregate around they places that you don't really need exfoliated.
This good for skin that is kinda oily, has pimples and is slightly flaky on the cheeks.
I recommend it! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ndrj0524

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have horrible oily skin and I've used to break out every week. This made my skin very smooth, bright and eliminated my acne. I don't use foam or gel cleansers anymore because i end up getting the stupid shiny waxy layer on my face. Just use a good moisturizer because your skin will dry. I know scrubs aren't supposed to be used everyday but for some reason I use this daily religiously because it just feels right! I use this scrub in the morning and night time I don't care.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by thejazzshak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have been using this product for about 10 months now and I am just coming around to writing a review for it! I have some mixed feelings about it to be honest. I believe that this can really clean your skin very well if you have the time and patience. If you rub this on your skin via hands (what I use) or cleansing tools and let it sit for about a minute or so it feels soo good on your skin, minty almost, and feels like it is really cleaning. I use it at night so ill just put it on and brush my teeth than wash it off. But, if you don't have the time and just rub it on and wash it off, I feel like it does absolutely nothing. Nevertheless, this has prevented acne but done nothing for my current acne. eh.