September 18, 2014 | 1909 users online

Body Scrubs - Brown Bag Bath & Beauty - Walnut Body Buff[Discontinued]

rated 5.0(1 review)

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2004 12:51:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is, hands down, the best body scrub I've ever used. I won a 16 oz walnut body buff from BBB&B's eBay auction (they're now called Bath Nation and can be visited at bathnation.com).

I wasn't sure what to expect when I opened it - it didn't look like most other scrubs I've used. There was a layer of thick "foam" on the top. The scrub itself, under the layer of foam, looks and feels like thick, gritty brownie batter. The scent I tried was Dulce de Leche, which is DIVINE - I couldn't stop smelling it! If you are into foody scents, Dulce de Leche is a great one to try. It smells edible.

This is a very "scrubby" scrub. If you're into gentler scrubs with dissolving grains like sugar, this probably isn't for you - but if you like serious exfoliation, this scrub is AWESOME. It's full of tiny scrubby walnut grains and feels SO good. It's also very moisturizing (even though there doesn't seem to be an "oily" layer on top) - water just sheets off after using this scrub. I only use it every couple of weeks, because the scrub is so intense. It leaves my skin feeling not only soft, but brand-new - I really feel like I've gotten off all the old dead stuff.

The only downside is that it does leave the tub slick, and you'll have to rinse out all the brown walnut bits that are left behind (and they seem to fly all over the tub when I use it!). But in my opinion, that's a small price to pay. I think I've found my HG scrub!