December 21, 2014 | 1509 users online

Fragrances - Mary Kay - Velocity

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2014 1:52:00 AM More reviews by dotttB

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just gave this away. There is a note in it I just don't like, I think the clementine. It smells very similar to a perfume Bath and Body Works put out in the early 2000's called "Imagine...Happiness" and it had orange butterflies on the bottle. This would be the second time Ive owned a bottle of this that someone else gave me after changing their minds...it's ok. Kind of a fresh floral that is sharp and bright. Sometimes I liked it, and other times it smelled like Axe...cheap and strong. It's happy, fresh, bright, strong and not for me, although men seem to like it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2013 4:56:00 PM More reviews by freyasfeathers

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Freshing! Great for a hot summer day. To my nose,It's 3/4 green citrus leaves, 1/4 sweet floral. The first 5 minutes is awful though, like you just sprayed scented repellent. Wait for it. It will mellow into a smile. I put off even sampling this for years because so many people say its like Clinique Happy, and in a way it is,,,,and isn't. I don't know what came first, Happy or Velocity, but Velocity got it right. Happy is very much "in your face" and doesn't morph into anything but its top note. Velocity changes and gets better every 10 mins, until poof! its gone. Like a great chardonnay, its gone just as your starting to really get into it. Respray and pop open another bottle! Live a little!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2013 7:48:00 AM More reviews by rosbergs3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Nice little fragrance here in a cool oblisque shaped orange bottle. To me its not a Happy type floral. Velocity is a little bit darker with what are seemingly notes of bitter orange and ozone. I keep imagining myself strolling through an orange orchard that has just been sprayed with fertilizer and repellants.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2013 9:04:00 PM More reviews by ellielane119

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

Love love love love LOVE THIS!( Can you tell I like it yet?) Ack. This stuff smells soooooo good. And I love the packaging!! This was one of my first perfumes. It's fruity and floral but not overly girly. I like that it just smells classy and feminine, but not teenie bopper. It's a hard fragrance to describe but it smells sooooo good. It lasts long too! Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2012 3:04:00 PM More reviews by COAS87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What can I say about this fragrance.. omg this is delicious! it is the perfect sporty fruity fresh scent ever!! mary kay is not my fav brand, but i have loved this perfume for 10 years!! The bottle is neat too, sitting upside down, it is very different! I love it.... it has an orange cap, and clear yet irridescent bottle. at 1.7 oz. for 28$ that isn't bad! this is the 3rd bottle I've owned and am almost out again! its light enough to wear to work but can pack a punch it u need it to! great for summer time, and spring!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 4:08:00 PM More reviews by biancaymark

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fragrance!!! The scent is flowery and long lasting.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by Mihko

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i love this perfume. It is comparable in pricing to other fragrances and smells great. It isn't overpowering or flowery. Can't say enough about how much I love this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/11/2010 6:30:00 AM More reviews by xSinnocencex

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this perfume, especially in the summer. It's got a nice citrusy scent and the packaging is adorable. It is a bit strong, so if you are sensitive to strong scents, go easy on it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by bhindhazeleyez

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this fragrance a lot. It is fresh and young and just clean smelling. It definitely perks me up if I'm feeling down.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2009 11:49:00 AM More reviews by carrasco

I got this in a mini after hosting a party, I later purchased a big bottle. This is as other have stated is alot like Happy from Clinique. Fruity with a little bit of citrus. I don't prefer one over the other since I think they are so much alike. This is one of those scents that is not too overpowering but I tend to re apply it because it doesn't have much staying power. I use this alot more in the summer because it is so light or when I need a little pick me up.