August 23, 2014 | 1049 users online

Crème - Chantecaille - Future Skin

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by PSS07

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my third jar. It lasts a long time as I only find a shade that suits me in summer when I'm vey tanned a nc44 I wear Banana.

The coverage of the foundation is great but a £60 it is expensive for what it does.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by Asianlily

One of my favourite foundations. It is sheer to medium coverage but is build able for problem areas. It blends beautifully onto the skin and never looks cakey or heavy which is fantastic. Whilst the product is great, I have concerns with the packaging. It comes in a clear tub (?) not your usual pump or tube so I find it a little unhygienic. Other than that, it is a great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 1:49:00 AM More reviews by tabscarlon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really love this foundation. After trying many brands of foundation I have finally settled on this. It is a light to medium coverage that is easily build able and won't cake up.

The shade range is really good, I originally purchased this is porcelain as I am really fair, but even this was to light for me and I have gone down a shade to Alabaster and right now that shade is perfect. During winter I may have to go back to the original shade.

This sit's really nice on my skin and doesn't look like I am wearing makeup at all. It just evens out my skin tone and covers up my redness. It gives a slightly dewy finish and even once I have applied my setting powder over the top it still looks fresh and slightly dewy, which I really like.

This foundation feel's like you are not wearing anything at all on your face and does not rub off after a few hours. I have really sensitive skin that get's breakouts if I use a product that is to harsh, this has not caused any skin problems. I really like the pot it comes in as you can get every last bit of foundation out.

I would highly recommend this foundation for someone who is after a really nice natural glow to the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 12:17:00 AM More reviews by gingercurls

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this founation for several months. It is very expensive, but worth the price, in my opinion. This foundation feels like nothing once it is applied and is free of any fragrance. I also appreciate that this foundation does not have any SPF. The porcelain shade is a great match for my very fair skin. It provides a satin finish and light to medium coverage. It does not transfer onto clothing. It has not given me any clogs or pimples, either.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2014 7:40:00 PM More reviews by Arpita1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I rarely get a pimple anymore, after my acupuncturist cured my lifelong cystic acne. I was shocked to get a pimple the other day. I kept thinking to what I had done different, and realized I used my new Future Skin for the first time. I can only use it on my nose and bones right next to nose. The color match of alabaster is excellent.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2013 4:58:00 AM More reviews by Cath12

Wanted to love this foundation as the SA who was wearing it looked absolutely flawless. On me, it looked 'meh'. Looked way too cakey. Way too expensive for the result I got.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2013 7:26:00 PM More reviews by allyw

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was introduced to this product through a friend who works at Mecca a couple of years ago and cannot recommend it highly enough. I have brown skin and usually find it difficult to find a correct foundation shade without it looking too "clay-like". I use the product in Wheat, which is a beautiful shade.

The consistency of the liquid gel is perfect as it is not too oily but gives a satin finish that lasts all day. I usually use a touch of bronzer or a little bit of blush (powder) on top which seems to set the foundation.

Very expensive but definitely worth the price ...I use a very light amount everyday and a tub lasts for ages. I agree the packaging isn't ideal but if you have good hygiene practices it shouldn't be a problem.

Definitely recommend it, particularly if you have difficulty finding a good shade of brown!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/19/2013 7:14:00 AM More reviews by r3shma

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have the color Wheat and by far this is the best foundation I have ever used for my oily skin. It does not budge once applied and also does not transfer. It has a medium coverage and dries with a satin finish. You can build it up to a full coverage or use a wet sponge for a lighter coverage. This foundation has not broken me out till date. The only downside is that it comes in a pot which is a little mess and unhygienic too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2013 4:31:00 AM More reviews by Blomey

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After a couple of expensive mistakes in the foundation stakes recently I have just purchased Future Skin and am absolutely delighted! I have sensitive skin which is quite dry at the moment and after applying this foundation it looks fresh, even-toned and youthful.
The colour range is extensive which means you will find the right colour with ease. The lovely SA/MA at Mecca matched my colour to 'Cream' and it throws just the right amount of yellow tone to match my tone perfectly. When I told her I had had two mismatched colour experiences recently (too white) she astutely observed the previous SA's had probably been matching it too closely to my neck which is quite a bit lighter than my face, chest, arms etc... Good point ! 'Cream' still blends with my jawline seamlessly.
I agree with previous comments regarding the packaging - not thrilled about it being in a jar either but with good hygiene practices it should go the distance.
Anyway - yes this foundation is not cheap but if you want an excellent product with a comprehensive colour range, that will provide a lovely dewy youthful finish that lasts throughout the day - buy this and you won't be disappointed!
Definitely an HG for me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/30/2013 7:44:00 AM More reviews by lala494

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I wasn't looking for this product when I got it but the sales lady did her job really well and talked me into getting it, I do really love this. it is the first foundation I have actually found to match my skin tone and not make me oily. I really don't like to wear much make up, so this being sheer it goes on lightly and blends well. only thing I have found besides the super expensiveness is that is can make my nose pores a little more visible If I put too much on. I really love this but wont get it again just because it really is way too expensive.