December 21, 2014 | 1581 users online

Skincare - Body - Mennen - Lady Speed Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2014 5:58:00 AM More reviews by SalmaM

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This is for lady speed stick invisible dry power 24/7 in spring blossom. Amazing stuff, Controls sweat and odor all day, shower to shower.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/7/2012 2:51:00 AM More reviews by linna0306

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT!!!!!!!!!
it does absolutely everything what it says on the packaging:
- it drys, even after a whole day out in the sun, no more embarrassing wet patches under my arms.
- provides a fresh scent that is not SUPER strong like other deodorants, it will not overpower your perfume
- it is fully invisible like it says, doesn't leave any marks on any colour clothing.
- one stick can last you A LONG TIME, I'm still on my first stick after a whole year.

will probably continue to buy this product until the day i die. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2012 5:15:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I don't generally wear scented antiperspirants/deodorants because I don't want anything that might interfere with my actual fragrance/overwhelm other people. I also find that the way a failed scented deodorant mixes with my body odor is far worse than just my body odor. That being said, something about the ad for the Fresh Infusions Sparkling Coconut Lime caught my fancy, and I couldn't resist. Now, please understand that I live in a hot, humid climate (Dallas) and that my underarms start to get smelly after an hour or two with most products. Due to cirucumstances beyond my control, I wasn't able to shower for two days after using this...and my pits didn't stink. Sure, they were a little ripe by the end of that period, but not even as bad as they would be after a couple of hours with Dove under the same circumstances. While this deo is scented, the scent isn't lasting - it gives me a pleasant fragrance experience (a light coconut citrus) while applying, then simply prevents and/or neutralizes body odor. My only gripe is that the purple packaging shows white smears of product easily, but with performance like that, who cares?

rated 4 of 5 on 9/27/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by ladyisroyalty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Apart from the dumb "dare to wear black" sticker on the lid and its minimal white residue on my shirt, I would compare this to Dove original- which I've been using for too too long; I got sick of the blue and white.
So I decided to pick this up. The girly violet Lady Speed Stick in Orchard Blossom. I LOVE THE SMELL! But if you aren't for sweet scented products then this wouldn't be the way to go. I've had quite a lot of people ask me what my perfume was on days I actually didn't spray (lol gross) and I'd tell them its just my deodorant and they were surprised. Yeah, I would be too.

Very affordable. Definitely repurchasing!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 6:52:00 AM More reviews by ToughCurry

This is the only anti-persistent product that works for me among the many I've tired. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2010 7:48:00 AM More reviews by reverie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This absolutely does not work as an antipespirant. I perspire the same amount, with or without it. It smells alright, but leaves white stains all over my clothing.

Definitely will never buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2010 7:44:00 AM More reviews by LuvsMakeup82

I have the stainguard one in "daringly fresh." while it smells lovely and doesn't get all over my clothes, it doesn't work well for me as an antiperspirant. After a little bit of time, it's like I have to reapply or as if I had nothing on at all, and I'm not a very sweaty underarm kinda gal either. So...I'll use it up but have been using Arm and Hammer's deodorant which works a lot better for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2010 10:36:00 AM More reviews by susancrazymoco

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite deodorants. i just love the smell of it and it doesn't leave a white mark on my clothes whenever i wear a black dress or a black shirt. i really like it because it dries quickly. I hate roll on and gel deodorants. I have been using this for about a year now, and i love it, it doesn't irritate my skin. And i just love the smell. I will re-purchase this again and again. Great product and good price

rated 3 of 5 on 1/2/2010 5:00:00 PM More reviews by NancyLeigh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I only repurchase this because of the amazing scent. (I use Strawberry Splash)
It smells just like strawberry bubblegum, and the aroma is very strong. I want to eat it, I swear.
What I DETEST about this is the dumb sticker on the cap that says "Dare to wear black".
Please, do NOT WEAR BLACK with this stuff. It leaves horrible white residue. If it wasn't for this unforgivable fault, I'd give it 5 lipsticks.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2009 6:38:00 AM More reviews by sfreeman87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Just doesn't seem to work for me :(. I'll stick to my Degree Clinical. Unfortunately most deodorants just don't do much for me...and this is one of them. I find Dove works slightly better than this, and Lady Mitchum, or Ban.