July 31, 2014 | 1933 users online

Deodorants - Summer's Eve - Feminine Deodorant Spray

rated 5 of 5 on 7/20/2014 12:35:00 AM More reviews by QueenofAngolmois18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This deodorant spray is awesome! I have this in the scent of island splash and I love how this keeps me feeling (and smelling) fresh. I love to spray on after my showers and even my boyfriend commented how good I smell. I will continue to buy this!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2014 2:45:00 AM More reviews by aayslnnelson

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My concern was breasts. I'm very large breasted and let's be real, boob sweat is a problem and not at all attractive. Baby powder didn't work, deodorant didn't work and all the diff talcum powders didn't work. It wasn't even a smell issue, I would get a rash at times from the sweat and my bra rubbing. NOT fun. I tried everything and it works the best of anything I've found. I will also use it in the crotch of the pants I'm wearing bc I have a sit down job in fancy leather chairs that aren't flattering to the feminine areas when sitting for long periods. I def recommend this product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by MoniqueIman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this deodorant spray! Whoever though of this is a hero! I wear a lot of tight pants and my inside of my thighs near that " spot" tend to get sweaty. Nothing too bad but this keeps that inner part of ur thighs completely dry. Not to mention that the"Ultra" scented one smells amazing and fresh! I'm addicted to the smell. This is for more then ur lady parts and "odor" if u wear tight clothes and just want to keep your ur upper inner thighs dry this is for you!!!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 6:29:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not use this all the time and I don't spray this directly on my private area as I am very sensitive. However, it comes in handy when it gets humid and hot or after a workout. I spray this on my underwear or inside my jeans or pants and it gives me a sense of freshness. I have the scent in "Island Breeze." It is very strong and concentrated so use caution when applying. This is sometimes a bit cheaper to buy at Walmart. The can appears small but you don't need to use much. For occasional use, I would recommend this. There are different scents to try if you don't care for the Island Breeze scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2013 10:50:00 PM More reviews by juicy70

I'm kind of on the fence with this product, so I will just list the pros and cons.

Pros: It works really well. I perspire a lot in the pubic area (can soak through a pair of underwear on a hot day). This deodorant has silica in it and it seems to significantly reduce perspiration and makes the area feel fresh. Props to Summer's Eve for naming their products in a dignified manner; you would never ever get me to buy something with the name Vagisil.

Cons: I bought the Island scent and it's very strong. I can still smell it even fully clothed; I would prefer something that I couldn't detect beyond my undies. The Island scent reminds me of the old smell of Neet hair remover which is really offputting; I do plan on trying other scents to see if I can find something that works for me.

Big warning: Do not spray this directly on your genital/rectal area. I kind of went overboard and ended up with severe rectal irritation which has never happened to me before. Now I just spray it on the front of the pubic area.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by claudia9927

I LOOOOOVEEEEEE this feminine deodorant. I use it sometimes after I get out of the shower those long days that I want to feel fresh all day long without having to worry about washing my private parts.

It's great if you want to feel confident on a special occasion with your partner or just fresh and clean. They smell really good, my favorite scent is the one called Ultra, it doesn't have a distinctive smell, it just smells like clean. I do't really like to have tropical smells down there, but if you do, they have those options too.

Either way you prefer it .. it's a GREAT product that I buy as much as my underarm deodorant. A must have for girls !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/22/2012 4:58:00 PM More reviews by JenPhil1313

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

I use this as an all-purpose body and clothing spray to keep me feeling (and smelling!) fresh and lovely- especially on hot and humid days. The Island Splash scent smells like a soft and powdery mix of fruit and flowers. I think that this works better, lasts longer, and smells better (and is cheaper) than most scented body sprays- and you do not necessarily have to use this as a ladyparts deodorant. I spray this on the armpits of shirts, crotch of jeans, panties, on feet and socks, even directly on my body sometimes. Actually, the one place I don't spray it on is my private areas- that area, I think, is just too sensitive for something this scented. This is a good product to have on hand to keep your body and clothes smelling lightly and freshly scented during a hot summer. It's softer and longer lasting than perfumes and body sprays. It's very subtle- you'll just smell fresh, not doused in scent.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2011 6:46:00 PM More reviews by Cne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I originally thought Summer's Eve products were for uptight women who think vaginas are "dirty" or whatnot. I wasn't even sure this type of deodorant existed, but I went looking for something like it during a particularity hot summer where I had to wear pants and sit down quite a bit. It works great, lasts all day, and I haven't had any issues with irritation either. (coming from someone prone to YIs).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 5:57:00 PM More reviews by BronzeBabe18

I love this stuff. I love all of Summer's Eve products. I purchased the feminine deodorant spray in Island Breeze, Tropical Rain, and Fresh Blossom. (yes obsessive I know), but I can not get over how clean and fresh this stuff makes me feel!

I spray it once after I get out of the shower, and once in my underwear before I get changed, and I am fresh all day! It also helps me feel more comfortable and confident in.....erm....intimate situations with SO. I will always buy this and their sensitive skin bodywash from now on! A+.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2007 5:23:00 AM More reviews by CountessDementia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

One product I simply can't be without, I've repurchased Summer's Eve Feminine Deoderant countless times over the past three years. This does wonders to neutralize odor and comes in especially handy during that time of the month. One spritz of this after showering keeps me feeling so fresh and clean for a good 6 hours at least. It absorbs moisture without irritation and is hypo-allergenic, making it safe for everyday use. You can even spray it onto sanitary napkins or underwear for longer-lasting protection. It contains aloe vera extract to soothe and calm irritated skin. I can't do without this product. I would highly recommend to all women.