August 29, 2014 | 1785 users online

Fragrances - Pink Flower Scents (A Zaftig Woman) - Creme Brulee Roll On

• Price: $

This product has been discontinued

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2003 11:18:00 PM More reviews by face_case

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I didnt smell any caramel in this, well maybe a tiny bit, but not what i expected. This almost reminded me of butter, but it did stay on quite well, as the rest of their roll ons do, just not the right smell for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2001 11:22:00 AM More reviews by ziebam

Oh I was horribly disappointed with this lemming purchase. After hearing so many raves I ordered several items from this line. Including the coveted Creme Brulee. This scent makes me sick to my stomach when I first apply it. It is so sickly sweet. It is just too much. By the end of the day when it has faded, it does tend to fade fairly fast, the smell was actually pretty nice but I just cant take the fragrance in the beginning!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/16/2001 6:59:00 PM More reviews by LipstikChick

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Again, another winner here. The Creme Brulee is a very strongly scented fragrance, and smells like a combo of caramel, vanilla, and a bit of orange (but that's just me).

Is even more wonderful layered over the Vanilla Cream Cake pudding!