April 16, 2014 | 975 users online

Sunscreen - Kiss My Face - Face Factor Face + Neck SPF30

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 2/6/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

This is hands down the best sunscreen! I've tried the Shiseido ones and others but I keep on coming back to this one.

Watch my review on this!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by fsmeath

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

this stuff almost hit the mark. it has a nice texture. it does not feel too greasy, or smell bad, or leave a white cast. however, there is some ingredient in this that breaks me out-- not horribly, but enough to stop using it on my face (i don't normally have acne prone skin). i switched to cerave am lotion, which better agrees with my skin type.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/28/2013 12:28:00 PM More reviews by hjjung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just repurchased this after finishing up a tube. This is the best facial sunscreen I've tried so far. Moisturizing enough for my dehydrated, somewhat dry skin but does not look greasy. Sits well under makeup. Fragrance-free. No white cast. Rubs in nicely. Protects well. I can't really say anything bad.. I just wish it came in a bigger size. I really like the fact that this has both chemical and physical agents for protection. I will repurchase until I find something better, which I'm not sure I will. You can use code YEW608 on iherb to get $10 off your first order.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2013 9:18:00 AM More reviews by jokasta

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I tried this under the scorching sun in Greece during summer. As far as sun protection goes, it does a great job. I did wear a hat most of the time but I stayed a couple of hours at a time under strong sunlight. I didn't tan or burn so in terms of protection it did work.

A huge plus also is that the texture is great and does not look oily on the skin. Skin as a matter of fact felt smooth and moisturized.

However - and this is why I took off 2 stars - I did break out only after 4 days and I rarely break out unless something is either irritating my skin or blocking my pores. I do have exceptionally sensitive skin though, so in might not affect other people.

Edit - the breakout was worse than I thought and in places I never thought I could break out but in the places I did apply the sunscreen :neck, on earlobe and of course cheeks and forehead.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a face sunscreen that wouldn't be super shiny and greasy. I read the reviews on this and decided to give it a try. I found it in my local Sprouts (whole foods type grocery store) on sale for $10. I think the normal price is $13. As soon as I tried it -- I went back to buy another bottle! It is not greasy at all. It doesn't make me shiny or smell like typical sunscreen. I can wear it under makeup as a moisturizer. I can also put it all over my face just before going to the pool/beach. Love this!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2013 2:17:00 AM More reviews by Joanne1029

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I discovered this product through Beautypedia.com, and it received high ratings at an "affordable" price. Well, it was affordable compared to many others. I prefer moisturizers that provide at least SPF 30 because anything more than that won't make a difference. It wasn't difficult to blend, but it wasn't particularly watery. I did not repurchase this because it is expensive ($12.95 for 2 oz.) and because I prefer more emolient moisturizers. I replaced it with Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 Moisturizing Face Lotion.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2013 10:21:00 PM More reviews by shelvedfiction

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I have dry, combination, acne-prone skin. This stuff has many good qualities: fragrance free, leaves no white cast, contains many antioxidants, package recyclable, and the company does not test on animals. I bought this moisturizer with sunscreen for 6 months. A tube lasts me about 5 weeks. However, I may have used more per day than most people just because my face is so dry. This is almost my HG moisturizer with sunscreen, but I am going to see if other moisturizers or sunscreens provide more moisture for a cheaper price. I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 11:59:00 PM More reviews by bebemona

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I'm acne-prone but can easily use this without worrying about breaking out. This product is AMAZING for the price you get so much more out of this. I don't mind paying more for my skincare but for this I don't have to because I've used lots of products from Clinique, MAC and Boscia but this has been the best so far.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:11:00 PM More reviews by spiritkc

I only buy this because the L'Oreal Ombrelle SPF for face isn't available in the U.S. It's very runny and the cap tends to fill up with spillage, which is frustrating and messy. It's not hard to apply and takes less rubbing in than other similar products, but I still get the whiteish, ghost-y look if my skin is really dry when I apply it or if I don't spend 5 minutes rubbing it in with my fingertips. Also, it tends to slide off in the water from the beginning and I end up with a white line at my chinline if I wear it while running. It's healthier than chemical sunscreens, I guess, but I'll replace it as soon as I find something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/19/2012 7:54:00 PM More reviews by pratimapeanut

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this sunscreen for about a month and like it better than any other facial sunscreen I've tried.I bought two bottles for $1.99 apiece (they were on clearance) because Paula Begoun recommended it for those with normal to dry skin and occasional breakouts.It doesn't seem to break me out but I can't be sure because I'm still having the minor breakouts that I had before I started using this product.This is the only sunscreen that doesn't irritate my skin and that's moisturizing enough by itself.It has a creamy consistency without being too thick, it doesn't leave a greasy or shiny finish and has no white cast.Some other reviewers mentioned it stung their eye area I have used this around my eyes (sometimes liberally) with no stinging or irratation which has happened with other sunscreens.Some of the other sunscreens I have tried are Clean & Clear Morning Glow (sparkley whitish finish slightly gritty texture) and Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion (not moisturizing enough and it broke me out) this sunscreen is fantastic compared to them.This also works very well under makeup I use it with Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer...Update:11/3/12 after using this a little while longer I am sure that it doesn't contribute to breakouts.Update 2: after consistently using this for more than 2 months this definitely clogged the pores on my cheeks so I stopped using it.