Artistry clear.now

3.8

on 10/7/2014 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product! I would definitely but some more. However, one downfall of this product is that if you stop using this product your skins reverts back to usual. Thus, the endless cycle of buying this product. I wished that the continuous usage of this product would eventually help clear your skin, but it doesn't. Also the price is ridiculously expensive and as a broke college student I can't always buy some. But, in the end it's worth it. If you're lucky there are some people who sell this product under $36 dollars. If anyone sells this product for less than $25 please contact me >.<

on 8/23/2013 9:45:00 PM

I started using this product because I sell it... and I love it! It's a good price and it actually clears my skin. I tried Proactiv and so many other things and wasted my money. I'm happy I found this :) If anyone is interested in trying it you have a 180 day money back gaurantee if it doesn't work for you. Check out my site www.amway.com/stevenandjessica

on 5/1/2013 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I have many customers that love this product. Works better than proactive and costs less. Go to www.amway.com/thedreamingtree to get yours today.

on 10/22/2012 11:58:00 AM

My estetician recommended this product for me. She herself has used it when she was my age. Her and I both suffered from white heads and black heads that dominated our cheek area. After being disapointed from every drug store product, I decided to give this one a shot. After a week or two from using this product, I have noticed that my skin cleared up dramatically. The surface area was smoother, clearer, and looked younger. But, the only down fall is is that when you stop using this product, the results go back to the way it was before. You must use this product every day in order to keep your skin looking fresh.

on 3/17/2012 10:55:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

If anyone is interested in buying the clear.now visit http://www.amway.ca/forhealthandbeauty
and email me for extraordinary discounts!!!

on 7/24/2010 1:27:00 PM

Skin: Other, Other, Cool

I have been using the clear.now system on and off for about 2 years. I have mild to moderate acne, and I first went on 2 years ago when my skin was at its worst. if i remember correctly it did clear up my skin and i remember having a smooth face for a while. I think it may have stopped working because i grew immune to it, and also i went on Birth control at the time which controlled my acne. since then i've been using non-acne treatment products and was doing fine. I purchased this product about 3 weeks ago for the first time in a long time because i started breaking out in little bumps (i always break out during the summertime, which is weird because i stop wearing foundation too). i figured i needed to get back on an acne treatment system to get rid of the little bumps. So far i can see that the bumps are turning into little heads and eventually falling off . it may seem that the product is breaking me out, but its only purging my skin. it's a salicylic acid treatment so it's doing its job. It has been a little over 3 weeks so i will update again in a few more weeks.

As for the packaging, i haven't had a problem with it. i like it because none of the product will get back in so it looks sanitary. sometimes the lotion will come out more than expected but its ok if you close it quickly.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I like the Clear Now System. I was reading some of the other reviews and I just want to put it out there that this product has a 180 day money back guarantee (from the so called pyramid scheme company) so if you are within that time frame go get your money back! Anyhow I've been using it for a couple of years. Like any product if your skin gets used to it it will not be very effective. To keep my face clear I alternate between Clear now and Artistry's Balancing System. The Salicylic acid is too much for my skin it's very drying and any product with this ingredient is bound to eventually break you out becuase as you're over drying your skin is trying to keep itself from drying out and will start producing excess sebum (oily skin lubricant). Technique is the key. I use my Clear Now 3 out 4 weeks and Use my Balancing system the last week of every month. I have tried everything and this is the only thing that has worked for me. Love it, would by it again. You just have to know how to use your products for optimal results.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Both me and my 14 y/o tried Clear.Now. It didn't work for either of us. My beau uses the leftover scrub when he sleeps over to help keep blackheads at bay, but it does absolutely nothing at all for me.

on 4/25/2008 11:58:00 PM

At first, it was working very good and my acne was disappearing but, I dont know how or why but, I had the worst break out ever. I bought it for about 40 bucks and it's waste of money. Because of the breakout I got, I still can't get rid of it. Its all of this products fault. I would not recommend this.

on 12/17/2007 1:13:00 AM

This product is part of a pyramid product selling scheme. The woman who sold it to me swore by it, so I bought it. The cleanser and moisturizer is salylic acid based for the most part. I didn't like how the cleanser was a scrub. No one should be scrubbing their face everyday, especially when the particles are so sharp. The toner is supposed to sink deep into the pores and melt the sebum so it won't congest pores, but I woke up looking like a puddle of grease every time I used it, so I trashed it after a few weeks. Also, it has the worst packaging ever. hard to open, hard to close. I believe proactiv uses the same packaging now.

Popular Treatments (Face)