October 22, 2014 | 1820 users online

Makeup Brushes - Lancome - Precision Liner - Brush #14

rated 1 of 5 on 4/20/2009 8:20:00 PM More reviews by kbrock8448

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love Lancome products, but this eyeliner brush is a huge disappointment. The bristles are so hard and awkward that it is impossible to spread your eye liner around. If you like the racoon look, then this is the brush for you.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2008 8:32:00 PM More reviews by kgrinn

This brush is useless!! After putting it into the shadow it does not apply any color onto my skin! Use MAC 263 instead. I would say it is only good for theatrical makeup, or when you want to be really dramatic (with only liquid eyeliner then applied to the brush).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2008 6:08:00 PM More reviews by nutterbutterstar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I just got into cream/gel liners, and this is my first liner brush. It was easy to figure out and use. I can make a fine line or build up the color for bolder line which is great. My only complaint is the size of brush (not the handle) which is too long width wise. I would prefer it to be smaller so that I could be more precise and have more control to wing out the liner. Overall, this is good brush for beginners.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2008 3:46:00 AM More reviews by theleaningelm

The brush has soft dense bristles, holds its shape regardless of how I store it, hasn't shed a hair in four months, applies beautifully, and is a gorgeous little thing to behold. Not planning on purchasing again, because I can see this thing lasting me a lifetime. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2007 6:38:00 PM More reviews by samiam1022

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this brush. I too am fairly new at using gel and liquid liners, but this brush makes it much easier on us novices. This produces a very precise line and keeps it's shape nicely after much use and cleaning. Definitely going to repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2005 12:24:00 AM More reviews by ceciliathegreat

I have my likes and dislikes about this brush.

Likes: It does a very nice job lining eyes, picks up all the pigment in a gel/powder eyeshadow and can achieve a super thing smooth line (about 1 mm!). I'm a novice at using brushes to apply makeup and at first i thought it would be really hard to line eyes with it because I thought it'd require the same skills as using a liquid eyeliner (which i could never achieve a perfectly smooth line). But i must say that that this brush is very very easy to use even for a klutz like me! I also like the packaging, the brush hairs are beautifully white, the handle is not too long (which i like since i'm petite) and the handle is silver in color laquered with tiny shimmers. Also the price is unbeatable, only 22.50$CAD for a high-end brush and don't worry, it still has excellent quality!

Dislikes: When i first used it, i found a really annoying pricky hair, so i carefully yanked it out and luckily the entire brush did not fall apart (so it still has good quality to it). After a month of continual usage, i am beginning to feel another annoying hair pricking my eyelid. This is weird, because before it was fine but all of a sudden now, that hair appears! But i can't locate exactly which hair it is, cuz it's a very minor irritation, so not very obvious to find, oh well! Another thing I don't like is that although this brush performs well, i personally find that it's not dense enough. After i get through with it, maybe i'll try Mac's liner brush which seems to have more hair on it.

So overall, this is still a good brush with some minor flaws to it. I would definitely recommend it because of the price factor!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 6:31:00 PM More reviews by junglequeenjen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this eyeliner brush for a couple of years now, and it still manages to give me fantastic, precise results. A fabulous buy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Tuscana

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my HG brush for applying a super fine and heavily pigmented eye shadow powder as a liner. It's the only brush that allows me to make a real "V" at the outside corners of my eyes for joining the lower and upper liners. This synthetic-bristled brush with a flat, fine edge precisely applies shadow, wet or dry, to create a sharp eye lining result.