September 1, 2014 | 1000 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Colour Dose - Frosty Chutney

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2007 3:34:00 PM More reviews by goldspice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Im a big Fan of lancome colour doses eye bases, i've already reviewed on how brilliant the shades taupai, maupiti are, but Frosty chutney is by far the most prettiest! Its a gorgeous muted silvery brown. It compliments my dark tan complexion with such stunning vibrancy, i'm thinking of purchasing a few more tubes as it will be a staple in my daily makeup. I'm a Mac nw30/nw35

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2004 12:34:00 PM More reviews by ziebam

Gorgeous color! Released in Fall 2004, this color is a cream version of Chanel vega. gorgeous! its a shimmery taupey grey shade. I love it. This stuff comes in a small metal like tube. It oozes a little but not as bad as mac paints. It is super shimmery and blends easily. Can be worn sheerly or layered for more color. No creasing for a solid 8 hours but i sometimes notice a slight crease after that. I still love this product and love this color. Retails for $16.50.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2004 1:14:00 PM More reviews by violet978

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Beautiful!! From the new fall 2004 Lancome collection, retails for $22 in Canada and $16.50 in the USA.

Cream eyeshadow (in a dreaded metal tube...hate all metal tubes!)

This is a BEAUTIFUL taupe/silver/grey shade. Reminds me of a lighter, more shimmery version of MAC Behold or Bobbi Brown slate.. Personally, I think this is a must have if you have blue eyes and wish to emphasize the fact.

I actually bought this, then took it home and had second thoughts when i tried it on my hand. When I put it on my eyes though ....magic.

It is fairly sheer, but very buildable. It is somewhat similar to the colour dose "spice island" but less of a purpley hue to it.

I use another colour dose, montego beige, as a base for this and it works very very well.

Highly recommended!