September 3, 2014 | 1042 users online

Lip Liners - Wet 'n' Wild - Creme Lipliner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 2/21/2011 12:03:00 PM More reviews by puffybubblezz

I have this in 717 Berry Red ~ It's a bright, orange-y red. The pencil glides on smoothly, I have no problem with it being too dry or unpigmented.

This pencil is so pigmented. I don't have to go over the line at all. What I like to do with this pencil is carefully line the edges of my lips, then draw a quick, messy line in the middle of my lips and blend the color inward. This gives my lips a nice red flush. The pencil doesn't dry out my lips, but I add a lip balm on top just to be safe.

Only problem is this red flush barely lasts. If I eat anything, the color's gone, and this pencil isn't easy to carry around. I might buy it again... if I ever run out. Haha. This pencil seems like it'll last forever.

For reference, I am Asian with black hair, pale warm-toned skin, and oily/dry combination skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2011 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Rin13

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I like these lip liners. They do not feather or drag. They glide on smoothly and easily. The colors are nice (just wish they had more, there were only 2 colors where I went). They are very cheap. The pencil itself is good quality and sharpens well.( doesn't crack or break like cheap wood pencils tend to do) I would definitely repurchase and recommend.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by NaeCouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Today was the first time i have bought lip liners. I went on like a huge lip haul, getting a bunch of different lip liners, glosses and lipsticks. Anyway I've just tried them all, the wet n wild ones I got are willow(712) which is like a nude and berry red(717). I also got a couple of revlon colorstay lip liners. Let me just say, revlon is wayy better. The wet n wild ones are so hard to show up on my lips. Hard to get on, i have to press so hard the it hurts and the tip will chip off. But it was only what 1 or 2 dollars, so Im not too mad about it, you get what you pay for. One good thing is the pencil is SUPER long, you get a LOT of product for 2 dollars.For my first time using these, im glad I tried them, I would possible get these again only if they had some awesome color or something I want to try in the future since Im new to lip lineing, but for now Im going to stick to revlon colorstay, they are amazing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2010 6:01:00 AM More reviews by sillychicken

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

These are great for people starting out using makeup who want to try out a lot of different colors or people who are on a tight budget. This was the first lipliner I used when I started wearing makeup when I was 15. I had the red one (I believe it was 665) and a pink one (I believe 663) and the infamous neutral 666. After a year I moved on to Revlon Colorstay lipliners which I still use.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2008 9:44:00 PM More reviews by siameselouise

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is the ONLY lipliner that I use--and I've tried them all, from the super-high-end and beyond. The texture is just right--creamy, yet not so creamy that it doesn't last. I use #666 with just about everything; it looks natural with my light-olive complexion. I occasionally fill in my lips with this (over lip balm) and wear it as my lip color. The super-cheap price is definitely not a reflection of this product's effectiveness and allows me to buy one for my vanity, one for my purse, and one for my desk drawer at work. Highly recommended!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2007 4:29:00 AM More reviews by Mari001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought a couple of these and i'm so glad I did! I was hesitant to buy them at first because my experience with Wet 'n' Wild liners haven't been good in the past (even though I love their other products), but with "creme" in the name, and at only $1 there wasn't much to lose. They go on well and they have pretty colors! Can't beat it for the price.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2006 2:55:00 AM More reviews by kschmiddy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Great stuff. I usually hate lipliners, but the consistency of this one is perfect-not too hard and not too creamy. Looks good with everything, lasts, and there's plenty of product for 99 cents....yes, 99 cents. This is a beauty legend. Stop paying big bucks for one more lipliner and go buy Wet N' Wild! Go now!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2005 1:12:00 AM More reviews by commercesd

Just like the eyeliners, I refuse to pay over $.99 when I don't have to! The only trouble is, the stores run out so fast. Everyone seems to have gotten hip to Wet 'N Wild... they used to be avoided, but they've really come a long way and even makeup artists are using these, just like Maybelline Great Lash Mascara! Another great thing about Wet 'N Wild, is that at these prices, you can afford to have as many colors as you want and have extra other products for a travel bag in a pinch. There is a new bronze shade that is awesome with bronze/nude lipcolor. I have a light warm tone skin and every shade I've gotten (browns/nudes) are great. I just wish it could come in a charcoal... haven't found that one yet, but black smudged is fine, too. The quality is great, and can be used daily to fill in lips and with a little gloss over it, looks very natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2005 6:19:00 PM More reviews by madmargeS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in 665 which is a cool red. It's a lot creamier than the 666 one that I bought. I really like this one, but I don't like the inconsistency of quality, so when I need a new liner I'll stick with other drugstore brands.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2005 4:36:00 PM More reviews by mulove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have 4 of these: 666, 712, 714A & 717. I have a light warm tone skin and 666 looks bronzy brown, 712 looks med orangey brown, 714A is a perfect nude brown and 717 is a cool red color. I think 717 is my least favorite color just b/c it is bit too cool tone for me. The quality of this lipliner is very nice. There's no pulling, tugging or crumbling. Good alternative to highend lipliners.