August 27, 2014 | 1798 users online

Conditioner - Victoria's Secret - Amber Romance Serious Shine Conditioner

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2005 3:44:00 AM More reviews by aming63

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just another ordinary conditioner with a rich smell...no softning, nothing nice to my hair besides smell! Wouldnt buy again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2004 12:20:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

plz see my other reviews for the dry verses the normal formula. okay- the best stuff about this conditioner is it DOES detangle, moisturize, and soften my hair. The name "serious shine" would get 1 lippie because it actually took away my shine, but because of the way it makes my hair smell and feel it gets 4. I have thin dry bleached hair and the dry damaged formula coated my hair to much so I took it back and got this normal formula. I literally got sick because amber romance is SOOO strong ( I used both the shampoo & conditioner). For anyone with normal hair this would be great for daily use, but anyone with color treated hair etc I would suggest mixing it with your reg poo/cond or it would eventually dry it out. I plan on taking this back and getting strawberrys and champagne because it was the mildest smelling shampoo/ conditoners they had.