September 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Fragrances - Bonne Bell - Smackers - Cologne Spritzer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

Awesome! I keep these in my purse.... The cotton candy is my fave but the vanilla & strawberry are good too; they come in a 3 pack & I have seem them at kmart (Xmas time only!), target, & rite aid. There are 3 vials for about ten dollars. I highly recommend these, esp if you are a big BB fan you can coordinate your Lipsmacker to your perfume which is a fun thing. Short story--I bought a pack at kmart (Xmas) & 1 of the sprayers didn't work so I returned it, which they grudgingly took back... So I saw "another" pack a few days later when I was looking at the cosmetics aisle but they must have put the one I bought back on the shelf!! Coz the same one did not spray....pretty stupid if you ask me, nobody wants a set of perfume someone else has returned coz the sprayer doesn't work!! Come on!! Anyways the ones from target & rite aid worked just fine. I will buy another set in my travels when I come up on them, I like them that much!! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2013 8:28:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WELL! its been years, but they have this in a 3 pack now with vanilla, strawberry and cotton candy. I find the Strawberry to be weak but pleasant. The Cotton Candy is nice and soft, not in your face like parfum de cour's version. The vanilla is strong, delicious, and fairly long lasting for something in the kids section. Small spray packaging is nice. I have not transported it anywhere to check for leakage, though it seems to be standing up to use from the past few days without dripping or cracking. I was surprised how much I liked the vanilla in this. Very nice.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by leenie88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Oh my...I remember that the Smackers Vanilla Blossom spray was one of the first fragrances that I've ever owned, and it was also the first scent that I fell absolutely head over heels for! I can still recall the way it smelled. I am a die hard vanilla fan and own many beautiful vanilla scents, but I miss having this in my collection--for more than just sentimental reasons! I would have to agree to disagree with the reviewer who recalled a cupcake like vanilla. It was not foody at all. This was simply a fresh, powdery, slightly floral vanilla that truly reminded me of spring time. It was beautiful and never overpowering. I owned the apple blossom one too, which was nice, but does not hold a candle to the vanilla one. Anyway, somebody let me know if there is a place to still get this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2007 5:44:00 PM More reviews by CecileCecile

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

These were the first foody fragrances I ever wore. Back in the early-mid 90's, I had a bunch of these. They came out first in teeny little cute plastic pump bottles and later in aluminum body-spray cans. There was an orange, a berry, an apple, a peach and a vanilla. Those are the ones I remember having anyway. The vanilla - my favorite - was an honestly juvenile, almost-cupcakey scent but well done and quite realistically delicious, not overtly synthetic. Gawd it was such a yummy scent. And it lasted for such a long time too. In those days I was young enough to wear it well, which I did until I finally got tired of it. I wish I could get a bottle of it now for old times sake. The orange one also was a nice natural smelling orange, but the berry, peach and apple were synthetic and nothing special, IMO. Oh but that vanilla!

UPDATE 11/07: BB have re-released Smackers. I was at the local DS today and saw Strawberry and Watermelon. I am keeping my fingers crossed for a Vanilla!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2004 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MsAzNqTpRiNcEsS

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This was a very fun perfume! It comes in a 1.5 fl oz bottle....i got this in "Berry blossom", a strawberry scent...it smellls soooo good and its not strong.....its one of those strawberry scents that wont be too overbearing and give u a headache.....i like to spritz this on after a good work-out to mask sweat odors...i havent seen these around anymore but if i do find that, i will definitely repurchase!