Dior 2 Couleur eyeshadow Wet & Dry - #455 Diorwild

4.3

on 9/24/2006 10:47:00 AM

These green colors are a really great combo for smoky look. I get lots of compliments when i wear these color. Has a hint of golden shimmer. I'm fair with dark brown eyes and makes my eyes gorgeous. Staying power is great and no creasing. Definitely repurchase.

on 7/24/2006 8:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Striking greens that seem to have some gold tone to them. I am a NC 30 Asian complexion and these are very flattering and beautiful colors.

They are a bit olive--gold but not as dull and drab as some olive can be.

They tend to change with what color eyeliner you wear. try it with Dior Tempo.

My everyday---I do the light on the lid and the darker in the corner

For evening--I put the darker in the corner of the eye and then also in the corner near the nose! Very cool duo

on 4/15/2006 12:06:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Diorwild is a duo eyeshadow of pretty greens. Very nice for any season in my opinion. The 2 greens have a chameleon effect that causes these colors to blend well with your cosmetic look,eye color and clothing.

on 4/12/2006 3:39:00 AM

Lovely greens. Great lasting powder. I love the darker shade that is actually pretty neutral. Another one is a "poison" green color. Not bad. I love to wear it with my green t-shirts, but I really dont think these shades can make my green eyes to pop...well maybe the dark shade does when I wear it smoky. it is not bad at all. generally great quality. I have tried a lot of eye shadows from expensive and cheap brands and Dior ones are my favourite.

on 2/13/2005 12:32:00 AM

I love these greens! These look great on and I had no problem adapting to these b/c they are very wearable...with a neutral colored outfit. The lighter green on the inner half of the lid and the darker on the outer half, blend greens into the crease. Oh and I put on "still life" mac paint as a base. Line lid with a dark brown liquid liner and bottom with a copper pencil liner and you'll be looking hott. Then I tone it down with my power and I think you'll love the look too. Looks great with a pinky nude lip.

on 10/5/2004 6:13:00 PM

This is a fabulously fun and very useful duo to play with. It really enhances my brown eyes, fair/warm coloring and golden highlights, but I'm sure works beautifully for others as well. I've only applied dry but as a wash of all over lid color, the vivid chartreuse yellow green is striking and individualistic, without being over the top. It layers well, and adds a pop of greenness to more smokey olives, such as partner color in this duo, or the similar shade in the much raved over Nars Earth Angel Duo, which though greenish in the palette, on my eye appears as a somewhat boring dark neutral. The staying power isn't the greatest considering the price, but acceptable none the less, and I would buy again. I'm also less than impressed with the packaging. I dislike the feeling of hollow lightweight plastic; while the 2 teensy weensy sponge applicators with their "Dior" embossed plastic handles are a joke, and a total waste of space.