October 21, 2014 | 935 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2014 3:23:00 PM More reviews by Prettymamalove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great place for baby clothes! Great price comparing to other baby stores like Gap. Quality is very similar to Gap, or better. Love the wool and 100% cotton fabrics. Shipping time takes about same time as from the other "free shipping" stores. FYI Gap being a pricy store, takes way longer than expected to deliver, about week and a half to two weeks. H&M takes about a week to deliver.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by xade

I've only ever shopped at H&M in-store but it is probably my favourite clothing store. Here in Ontario Canada the prices are so cheap for basic must-have and trendy looking clothes. It is the perfect place to find everything cheap and well-fitting from skinny jeans to interview/office attire.
My boyfriend often comes along with me and he enjoys their clothing as well. (I've also stumbled into their children's section and their clothing looks so cute!).

I really hope H&M always stays so affordable, I fear that over the years they will eventually become more pricey like other stores have in my mall.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 7:55:00 PM More reviews by mcoleenep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

H&M IS HORRIBLE! MISLABELED ITEM AND CHANGED TITLE OF ITEM AND FEATURES LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER I ORDERED. REFUSED TO PAY FOR MY RETURN OF THE ITEM EVEN BEFORE I RECEIVED. TREATED ME VERY RUDELY EVEN THE SUPERVISORS AND CALLED ME FICKLE AND LOTS OF OTHER RUDE TERMS I WOULD NOT EVEN USE ON HERE. DO NOT USE THEM. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MISLABELED PRODUCTS.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/23/2014 12:30:00 PM More reviews by halezzzzzz

HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE
VERY RUDE EMPLOYEES THAT DON'T WANT TO BE THERE
CHEAPLY MADE CLOTHES
HORRIBLE
MADE ME FEEL BAD

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Ruth123456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very disappointed with my online order with H&M. I ordered some maternity dresses which should have been delivered at least today.. I was confident that everything was going to be fine and purchased for more than &100.. Totally relying on them for my weekend plans ..but got a mail before few days mentioning one of my orders will be delivered after 22nd!!!.. I sent a mail to cancel it because I don't want it that late.. No reply for that .. And the other orders are too not going yo delivered today it seem.. So shocked.. Because it's because I asked them through the phone (which cost meg or an 03 no) they said me.. They never updated it.. So horrible.. Now my plans for weekend r ruined.. Will never go to them again.. At least they could have had an online update so I could have shopped somewhere else..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by cinnamonsugar13

I love H&M, they're not terrible quality and they are really cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by EpicBeanie

YASSS great for seasonal stuff and all ages very nice and customer service is great

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ambergray

Really sad because I like the clothes at h&m but the delivery is rubbish! Never deliver my clothes and only told me that they will refund me after I emailed them

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by katycatz

Clothes are affordable but take advantage of the sales. Quality isn't that great but fashionably. I like how Wrapp have gift cards for H&M. If you have some, use it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by nmm102712

Have bought a few pairs of work pants from there that lasted several years...just got rid of them because they were out of style. Quality can be questionable. You have to search to find things that don't look cheap, but if you have the patience you can score some good, trendy stuff. Especially good for summer dresses her in NY since the summer season is short. Why spend a bundle on a dress you will wear twice a year?