September 19, 2014 | 1990 users online

Clothes - H & M - H&M Clothing (General)

rated 1 of 5 on 9/5/2014 8:09:00 AM More reviews by Ruth123456

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am very disappointed with my online order with H&M. I ordered some maternity dresses which should have been delivered at least today.. I was confident that everything was going to be fine and purchased for more than &100.. Totally relying on them for my weekend plans ..but got a mail before few days mentioning one of my orders will be delivered after 22nd!!!.. I sent a mail to cancel it because I don't want it that late.. No reply for that .. And the other orders are too not going yo delivered today it seem.. So shocked.. Because it's because I asked them through the phone (which cost meg or an 03 no) they said me.. They never updated it.. So horrible.. Now my plans for weekend r ruined.. Will never go to them again.. At least they could have had an online update so I could have shopped somewhere else..

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by cinnamonsugar13

I love H&M, they're not terrible quality and they are really cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2014 2:24:00 PM More reviews by EpicBeanie

YASSS great for seasonal stuff and all ages very nice and customer service is great

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by ambergray

Really sad because I like the clothes at h&m but the delivery is rubbish! Never deliver my clothes and only told me that they will refund me after I emailed them

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by katycatz

Clothes are affordable but take advantage of the sales. Quality isn't that great but fashionably. I like how Wrapp have gift cards for H&M. If you have some, use it!!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/3/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by nmm102712

Have bought a few pairs of work pants from there that lasted several years...just got rid of them because they were out of style. Quality can be questionable. You have to search to find things that don't look cheap, but if you have the patience you can score some good, trendy stuff. Especially good for summer dresses her in NY since the summer season is short. Why spend a bundle on a dress you will wear twice a year?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2014 11:05:00 AM More reviews by mtvsux

Love h&m. I find shopping for clothes so hard and seriously, I'm not sure what I would do if H&M did not exist. I'd say at least half my wardrobe is from there. Right now every single clothing item i have on is h&M! lol, include what is under my clothes. Plain lightweight pants, cowl turtle neck, open black drapy thing (what are these called, sweaters? it's light though).. and the total cost for all this was probably $85 including the 2 pieces underneath. I actually bought 2 pair of these pants and if i were shopping at jcrew that just wouldn't be an option (i think these were $30). I have a classic modern straight forward style and Express just doesn't have that, gap, dear heavens, jcrew, nope, too nautical, preppy and expensive (although i do have a number of items from there from great sales). I do a lot of banana republic but they don't always have *loose* pieces or pieces with just that unique little modern flair to them. H&M always comes through with easy pieces i can wear to my casual dress office and for great prices. I too am short and petite and there's never an issue. They're like the Ikea of clothing. :D. and not gonna lie, quite a bit of my home is Ikea as well. ;)

Oh yeah, i even bought stuff from H&M home, even though i know this review is for clothing, but check out their home stuff, i got a great linen bottom sheet that i like, for super cheap. The linen duvet cover however, blech.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2014 10:34:00 AM More reviews by KwonCheRen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I own so much H&M stuff , their clothers are great and fits everyone even me who is very petite and short. Their makeup is good and price is always good.
Love their nailpolish , it lasts long and looks great.
overall love h&m ,, great stuff, great price and i've only had great quality on all of my things :)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by arollorkins

Whenever I don't know where to find something i go to H&M. They always have what I am looking for and it is usually best quality for the price. Well tailored too!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/6/2014 11:18:00 AM More reviews by kristine111111

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Today on 2014/4/06, my family and I received the worst customer service in our lives by two fitting room staffers named "Jeno/Gino/Jino/Geno" (male) and "Lam" (female) at the H&M branch in Tai Koo. I am not sure about the spelling of the male colleague's name but his lack of professionalism in the retail industry was surprising and appalling.Lam was verbally combative and visibly testy and irritated when I informed her that a fitting room was being used by my sister. Later on, Lam bluntly told my mother to stop changing clothles all the time, which is ridiculous since there was no one else waiting to use the fitting rooms and the fitting room is used to change clothles! Instead of apologizing or trying to make the situation better when my mom complained, she made the situation worse by loudly talking back to my mother. She started to gossip and whisper loudly with "Jeno" about my mom. Later on, Jeno rudely cleared out my sister's clothles in her stall while she was standing in front of the mirror. When she told him she wasn't finished and that he didn't ask her if she wanted the clothles, he exclaimed that the clothles didn't have her name on them. Throughout this ordeal, their attitudes were terrible and passive-aggressive. They were giggling and haughty when gossiping about my mother and rude when responding to our requests for their names. We hope another shopper will never have to go through such an experience again. My sister left the items she was going to buy because our moods were ruined.

14 out of 15 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No