H & M H&M Clothing (General)

3.6

on 7/25/2015 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Bought a pair of jeans that turned out to be cut wrong. They would not accept a return, despite my trying to return them 2 days after purchase, them not being worn, and having the receipt. Contacted customer service and they said it was my fault for not trying them on better.

on 7/25/2015 5:19:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I have not purchased anything from this online store . but the prices seem too good to be true.

on 4/30/2015 2:48:00 PM

Order from h&m last midnight and the in the morning I check my h&m account and one of my order was out of stock . They cancel one of my items and ship the rest out so fast that I didn't had time to change or cancel. I was so disappoint about there online order. What's the point of them asking for your phone number when they don't call and notify u about your orders. Worst experience ever .

Great place for baby clothes! Great price comparing to other baby stores like Gap. Quality is very similar to Gap, or better. Love the wool and 100% cotton fabrics. Shipping time takes about same time as from the other "free shipping" stores. FYI Gap being a pricy store, takes way longer than expected to deliver, about week and a half to two weeks. H&M takes about a week to deliver.

on 10/17/2014 10:04:00 PM

I've only ever shopped at H&M in-store but it is probably my favourite clothing store. Here in Ontario Canada the prices are so cheap for basic must-have and trendy looking clothes. It is the perfect place to find everything cheap and well-fitting from skinny jeans to interview/office attire.
My boyfriend often comes along with me and he enjoys their clothing as well. (I've also stumbled into their children's section and their clothing looks so cute!).

I really hope H&M always stays so affordable, I fear that over the years they will eventually become more pricey like other stores have in my mall.

on 9/23/2014 7:55:00 PM

H&M IS HORRIBLE! MISLABELED ITEM AND CHANGED TITLE OF ITEM AND FEATURES LESS THAN 24 HOURS AFTER I ORDERED. REFUSED TO PAY FOR MY RETURN OF THE ITEM EVEN BEFORE I RECEIVED. TREATED ME VERY RUDELY EVEN THE SUPERVISORS AND CALLED ME FICKLE AND LOTS OF OTHER RUDE TERMS I WOULD NOT EVEN USE ON HERE. DO NOT USE THEM. BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND MISLABELED PRODUCTS.

on 9/23/2014 12:30:00 PM

HORRIBLE COSTUMER SERVICE
VERY RUDE EMPLOYEES THAT DON'T WANT TO BE THERE
CHEAPLY MADE CLOTHES
HORRIBLE
MADE ME FEEL BAD

on 9/5/2014 8:09:00 AM

Skin: Other, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I am very disappointed with my online order with H&M. I ordered some maternity dresses which should have been delivered at least today.. I was confident that everything was going to be fine and purchased for more than &100.. Totally relying on them for my weekend plans ..but got a mail before few days mentioning one of my orders will be delivered after 22nd!!!.. I sent a mail to cancel it because I don't want it that late.. No reply for that .. And the other orders are too not going yo delivered today it seem.. So shocked.. Because it's because I asked them through the phone (which cost meg or an 03 no) they said me.. They never updated it.. So horrible.. Now my plans for weekend r ruined.. Will never go to them again.. At least they could have had an online update so I could have shopped somewhere else..

I love H&M, they're not terrible quality and they are really cheap!

on 8/17/2014 2:24:00 PM

YASSS great for seasonal stuff and all ages very nice and customer service is great

Popular Clothes