Chloe Innocence [DISCONTINUED]

4.9

on 3/11/2014 8:22:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

One of my signature scents. A new take on LOTV and Diorissimo motive. Comforting and captivating with notes of lilac and spring flowers.

on 1/23/2010 12:40:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My mom got this as a gift from her sister and I basically nicked it off her :P I didn't know it was discontinued until I got on here. Now I'm so depressed :(

I have the small bottle and I absolutely love it. It is a gorgeous scent, very soft, very feminine but not overpowering. My nose is pretty sensitive to strong fragrances but this one is amazing. I can't really describe the "notes" because I don't know anything about that but I really love it. I use this very sparingly because I simply don't want to run out. The scent lasts all day and I get so many compliments on it. It seems like a perfume that everyone loves because it smells lovely.

Too bad it is discontinued, I would have definitely bought another one.

on 10/9/2009 4:56:00 AM

I liked it very much; sad that it's discontinued. But I found out that Shiseido Energizing fragrance is very similar to this...

on 3/13/2009 12:22:00 PM

I don't know a thing about perfume (aside from what I learned recently from watching the crazy movie 'Perfume'), but I definitely know what I like and I REALLY like this. I discovered this perfume through my new-found love of chloe clothes and shoes (I can't afford them but love to look at them) and after reading reviews of this scent here. I bought a sample of this on ebay and then a full size because it is so beautiful. Even the box is beautiful. I can't describe it well because I don't know anything about perfume, but I can say that it smells so comfortable and feminine and subtle. I love it and I'm so sad it's discontinued.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I'm still crying over the fact that this product has been discontinued, and ages ago. I have a bottle with a drop in the bottom, that I keep to my own, and will probably never use it. It's summery, fresh, not really sweet, and not citric either.

I still ask in stores if they happen to have a bottle around..just in case.

on 5/19/2008 4:03:00 AM

This was a lovely summer scent. Fresh and a bit soapy, in a lovely way. I work in an all male enviroment and this always gets positive remarks. Such a shame they discontinued it. I have to defend my last bottle from my sister and mum, so itīs definitely one for all ages.

i love this! Hard to discribe the smell, but the name fits it so well though. Very soft, fresh scent. And I love the bottle!

on 9/9/2004 4:03:00 PM

This is such a lovely fragrance. It's almost a crime it has been discontinued. Gladly I could purchase on via Ebay. This will be my alltime fave.

Popular Fragrances