November 23, 2014 | 2071 users online

Toners - Biore - Triple Action Astringent

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Skin69

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Not effective and very irritating. Whether you have dry/sensitive skin or oily/acne prone skin this is not a good toner. It burns and stings and later I had more oil on my oily areas and added dryness on my normal skin. The amount of alcohol in here is ridiculous.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/2/2013 9:28:00 PM More reviews by JessMolesworth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

this was an okay toner. i didnt really see any difference in my skin. i think the plain witch hazel is the best toner i have tried apart from the smell. this smells aswell especially in the bin. yuck.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/14/2013 4:17:00 AM More reviews by Tiffyfluff

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

My biggest gripe with this toner is the smell, just something about it makes me want to gag. In addition this toner did not work well with me, it burned my skin and left my skin super dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by BeachParadise

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great! Love the new formula, it smells better and its not as strong so it's not as harsh and drying as the old formula in the light green bottle. I have nothing bad to say about biore products except they seem to have stopped making lotions which sucks. Anyways this astringent is fresh, it has alcohol and possibly witch hazel in it which makes it great for tightening those pores and getting rid of acne. I love this product Ive literally been using it for years. Only complaint about new bottle, the way the bottle or cap is made Im not sure which is the problem but no matter how you tip it into the palm of your hand the product leaks all down the cap and down the side of the bottle, my friend thinks Biore did that on purpose to make people waste more product which would make people need to buy more astringent sooner rather than later but maybe its just an honest mistake.. so use a cotton ball or if you prefer to put on astringent with your hands put some of this into another squeeze bottle that doesn't leak and spill so you don't waste product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:59:00 AM More reviews by lele2808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this astringent. It helped get rid of acne I was getting on my chin and my skin felt very clean after using this. It has a menthol feeling to it and also contains alcohol so it may be a little harsh for some people, but I didn't find that and I have extremely sensitive skin, although I do use a thick moisturizer after using this. I highly recommend it for anyone with acne or the occasional pimple. I don't think I've had one pimple since I started using this!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Mjbaby19

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a review for the Biore Blemish Fighting astringent and this is an EXCELLENT toner/astringent. It thoroughly cleans your face, taking off all the gunk, oil residue, dirt, etc. The salicylic acid in it helps clear your face, stop pimples and just all-around CLEAN your pores. My skin always feels very clean after using this. I've tried other toners out there, but Biore is the only one that does a good job in cleaning the pores.
I have combination/oily skin and this NEVER dries me out. And it helps in reducing oil, my face is always shine-free/oil-free after using it. For the first week of use, it will sting a little bit, because your pores are reacting to it initially. The price is also very doable, available for under 10 bucks.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2012 1:03:00 AM More reviews by maynek22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I like this for the occasional pimple as it has salicylic acid, but it is just too harsh for my sensitive skin. It burns a little when I first put it on and dries out my skin. I think I will try something different next time (I LOVE Clinique toner, but it's expensive).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2012 10:14:00 AM More reviews by Dee987

First time I had used this, I hated it. It really dried up my face! I had to apply night cream on, twice. The next day I broke out. So I left it until the break outs went away and gave it another go. Luckily I did because it has definitely helped keep my breakouts at bay. I have been using this for a month now, once a day (sometimes I miss days cause I'm not home). The only other thing I have changed in my routine is drinking more water. This could be why but I still believe that this toner has helped. I didn't use it for 5 days and I got a pimple on my chin. First big blemish since I have used it! I can't compare this toner to others unfortunately but give it a go if you're looking or one. It's inexpensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by calibby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Biore has discontinued this product and it's now called the "Blemish Fighting Astringent". I've never used this product, but their new astringent is amazing! I use it along with their pore unclogging scrub and my skin feels so much better! It's smoother, less oily and my pore sizes have decreased. And most importantly, I have seen such improvement in my acne! A must buy for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2012 11:04:00 PM More reviews by MindRtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff. While looking at my almost empty bottle, I am so sad it's discontinued.

The Bioré site says that their "Blemish Treating Astringent" is their new replacement. I don't like the smell and it doesn't feel the same to me. I doubt it, but maybe it's because I don't have acne? I use it to take residue of cleansers, makeup removers, and errant hair-care products off my skin. However, I do use it a lot more in the summer when I get home from wherever I've been since I rarely wear makeup in the heat.