September 18, 2014 | 1361 users online

Crème - Dermablend - Dermablend Leg & Body Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 2:56:00 PM More reviews by AnnieNYC

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Well, I am VERY fair, but have vitiligo on my face and have to use a full-coverage foundation to even out my skin tone (it isn't terrible, and I stay out of the sun, but I'm self-conscious about it). I had used Estee Lauder Maximum Cover for years but it was recently discontinued, re-formulated, and re-released WITHOUT a fair color. Unbelieveable. Anyway, I spent a long time trying to find a replacement, and finally found this at Macy's. I'm using it on my face, and applying with a foundation brush (with one final blend with my fingers at the end). I set it with some very light bronzer, and the results are amazing! NO breakouts so far (and I'm pretty prone, especially in sweaty July). My skin looks wonderful...a little "made up" but the discoloration is totally covered so I'm ok with looking like I have some foundation on. Anyway, total find for those of us with problem skin.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/3/2014 10:03:00 AM More reviews by luvnikkic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have frequent eczema breakouts - especially in the summertime, and when my skin calms down, I'm left with hyperpigmentation. I use this to cover the darkness on my neck. The only thing is that the darkest shade "dark", isn't very dark at all, and because I have yellow undertones, I have to mix the two colors - light and dark - with my face foundation Cover Girl Outlast liquid in Tawny. It is also very pricey, BUT, I both tubes I purchased last year, and they are still not even half done. You only need the tiniest amount! Check out my review on how I apply it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2014 9:28:00 PM More reviews by FayeLawliet21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff grossed me out at first, the ivory one comes off as a little orange but then it evens out and my legs look so smoorth and silky with no bruises, veins, scars or razor bumps in sight <3 I'll keep buyin'

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2014 12:39:00 AM More reviews by Jmesa1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I use this for my face and acne marks. I also have vitiligo on my face which means I have dark and white patches as well. This thing is great.

Pros: covers well, lots of options in shades, end result flawless

Cons: pricey ($30) for concealer basically? Can only be bought at macys and does NOT last long. It covers up my marks for about two hours then I need to re apply. AND they tell you you have to buy the remover bc only their remover can take all the product off. In total your spending $55 for some concealer.

It's not that amazing for me to buy again. It's good but not that good.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/9/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by xjessxdunnx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

well I look for something to cover up my bad skin no not acne just from pcos if you wanna read up and know why I thrive for something to cover my skin!!! anyhows I read about the Vichy dermablend got excited and bought that well what a fat load of good that was! absolutely pants! and then read and watched the skeleton boy advert and read reviews on the leg and body get a massive bottle hard to find in the uk mind! received it and tried it was waaaaay too light for my skin so was sooo gutted but it has replaced my panstick I was using from maxfactor as a concealer! id like to state im not a make up artist im just a normal girl looking for a good coverage! and so I use this as my new concealer to hide the greenish colours of my neck and jawline! and its fab underneath my foundation its almost like a second skin before I apply foundation! lovely thank you dermablend!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2013 4:53:00 PM More reviews by cpkgirl1116

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Bought this 2 years ago hoping to cover up some stretch marks for summer. Tested it on the back of my hand at Ulta and it looked flawless so I got it and couldn't wait to try it some more at home. Dermablend is thick, creamy & difficult to rub in. Don't recall there being a bad smell to it, though. Their options are very minimal so if you can find an exact or believable match, you're one of the lucky ones! I got the darkest option, which looked ashened on my nw45 skin. My stretch marks are still visible and I refuse to trash this product cuz it was $$$! If you have the time to play around and/or add other form of product to the Dermablend, it could possibly work! IMO, your average drugstore foundation can likely cover up imperfections or tats a lot better than Dermablend.

Pros: Easy to purchase, earned Ulta points.
Cons: Rubs easily on clothing, obvious heavy coverage, the price, minimal complexion options.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by dqueen015

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 2 years ago I got this and actually used it on my face. Doesnt make me break out or anything. I put moisturizer on then a small amount and finish it off with makeup forever high definition powder. it works great! Its waterproof which is what I LOVE...It lasts me all day and night especially in the summer ALSO the tube it comes in is so much bigger and theres so much more product unlike there smooth indulgence foundation. This permanent staple of mine for sure.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/1/2013 6:45:00 PM More reviews by Hostie88

Good for minor imperfections - If you can find the right skintone match. I have a small tattoo on my foot I need to cover for work, I spent forever in the shop testing and still didn't end up with the right colour. It does cover up the tattoo, but the colours don't match so I now opt for a bandaid instead.

Product is good as a facial concealer, completely covers under eye circles, redness from pimples and freckles. And definitely stays put throughout the day. But i'm sure a cheaper concealer would do just as well.

Note: The light colours are very 'Pink based'. I would suggest the more yellow based tones for caucasian/asian skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2013 8:33:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i picked a pimple on my neck so bad it looked like a chemical burn. the skin was dark, then scabbed and fell off. i was left with a really fleshy mark. my regular mac concealers couldn't cover the flesh. it just looked weird. i honestly didn't want to buy the dermablend because this isn't a normal issue i had but i was taking pics today and i just knew i wouldn't feel comfortable not covering it. plus i was just embarrassed walking around with it. anyway, the dermablend face concealer wasn't a good color match and the consistency was thick. as a last ditch effort (because the ulta didn't have anyone to help me) i tried the leg and body cream. it was a bit reddish for my tone but it did cover so it wasn't fleshy. once i set it with my regular meow cosmetics powder it was perfect!! my pic is the side by side comparison (brown skin). yes this is spendy and it's not the perfect match but when applying lightly with a sponge and a couple of layers and setting with powder this stuff really works. oh, and it lasts really well too. more than the 16 hours advertised and no breakouts from it either. yeah! i'll keep some on hand always!!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/14/2012 3:28:00 PM More reviews by kittykrane

I purchased some Dermablend products to cover a small 1.5 x2 inch tattoo that has lots of blues and purples in it. Supposedly you use the primer first, which only comes in two shades, #1 and #2....#1 is supposed to be the lighter primer, but it's really dark, so skip the primer unless you have a good tan all year round. If the leg cover cream you need is lighter than it, good luck trying to cover up because the primer will show right through!!! So I tried the "beige" leg & body creme, looked okay in the store but ended up being too orange. Returned the whole lot to the department store and asked the counter lady for a sample container of "light". I needed about 5 layers of it, letting them dry in between and even though the tattoo is mostly covered up, it still looks like there's something underneath. This product may work best for smaller and lighter tattoos, but if you have something huge to cover on a daily basis for work or something, you better wake up early! Stores need to have the DB pro artists come in more often and have events to show people how to use it in person, maybe then I'd be convinced. Otherwise it's just average, nothing special.