August 23, 2014 | 1005 users online

Body Scrubs - Bath and Body Works - True Blue Spa Mocha My Day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2007 8:34:00 PM More reviews by DaffodilFields

I also purchased about a dozen of these for $3 a piece about 2 years ago I believe, during one of BBW's sales. I have about four left. I usually get sick of products easily, but somehow not this one. The scent is absolutely heavenly and I love that it foams up a little. It's awesome in the morning. I especially enjoy it during the summer months (don't reach for it much during the winter-not sure why). I will say that the consistencies on these vary a lot, which always puzzled me. Some are so incredibly runny, but others are the complete opposite (if you held it upside down the product would stay in the container). At $3 a piece, you can't go wrong. If I were given the opportunity to grab a few more at the discounted price, I would in a heartbeat.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2007 9:09:00 PM More reviews by eaglecheergirl7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE this stuff! It smells so yummy! It also has little bits of coffee in that scrub and they feels SO good against your skin. This is great to use on your legs before shaving. I also use this on my feet faithfully as it leaves them SOO soft! Best exfoliator (body) ever! This is a HG of mine!~

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2006 12:11:00 PM More reviews by 800256

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I agree it smells good but thats about it. This product gets runny and watery after the first use.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2005 9:27:00 PM More reviews by alison_wonderland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Eh. I'm indifferent to this scrub... I loved the smell, but that's about it. I hate that it's in a tub because water gets into it, so after the first time that you use it, it's sooo runny. That reason alone makes me not want to buy it again. I thought it was alright as a scrub though -- at least when it wasn't totally runny. I liked the granules... so, I guess I wish that this came in a squeeze tube... that might solve the problem.
I finished it up because I'm not good at throwing things out, but I'm glad it's time to move on to a better one. But, I'll miss the delicious mocha smell!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2005 2:49:00 AM More reviews by georgiasweety

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This scrub truly lives up to its "mocha" title. I bought 5 of these at the BBW sale for $3 each. I have been using it all over from the neck down and it gives great exfoliation IMO. I am the opposite in what I want from a scrub then the two reviews below me. I have oily acne prone skin on my face and chest/arms/back - I NEED a scrub that feels like pudding or lotion verses oil. Im very thankful for bath and body works mocha my day scrub because it is SO HARD to find a scrub for the body that does not have tons of oil and emolients in it. This is the first bath and body works scrub out of the 6 I own that does not leave my skin and bath tub coated with the thickest oily residue. The coffee granuals do stay in your bath tub if you do not manually push them down the drain after a shower but as far as the creamy part of the scrub it does not leave any residue whatsoever. Thank God I got them on sale because you only get a small amount for $12 but then again a little goes along way with this scrub. All of my guy and girl friends love the scent, I also have perfume allergies and am surprised at how this is not too strong for my nose. I recently used this on my hands alone and my hands were left kind of dry so I would not recommend for dry skin but this is exactly what the rest of my skin needs- something to dry up the oil and get me squeaky clean. I agree with everyone else that water gets into this scrub easily especially if you are in the shower and leave the lid off. You MUST put the lid back on after dipping some out or the scrub will get runny fast. edit* I forgot to mention the coffee granuals are very large and somewhat rough so its hard to believe some people do not get exfoliation with this because this is in the top 5 of harsh body scrubs I have used

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2005 5:43:00 PM More reviews by WinnieW

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

LOL @ Margaret D's comment, but it's not too far from mine. This stuff *is* bad! It smells so good when you first open it, but that's where you stop ooh-ing and aah-ing about it. It's so runny that it cannot function as a scrub AT ALL. Even though I paid $3 for it, I think I paid $2.99 too much for it. This is of no use to me. So glad I did not hoard this one! (Not that I could, anyway.)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/16/2005 9:26:00 PM More reviews by MargaretD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I don't understand the raves at all. This stuff is absolute crap and is NOTHING like a scrub should be. It has the consistency of runny pudding with poppy seeds in it. Mocha My Day didn't make my day at all--instead it left a nasty mess in the shower and didn't do a speck of exfoliation. Even though I paid $3 for it from the BBW sale I still think I paid too much! I want my $3 back!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2005 1:09:00 AM More reviews by pixie97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS!!! I received it in a swap with a lovely MUAer. I am a body scrub nut and have tried so many. I really adore this one b/c, first of all, it smells delicious! I love anything coffee or mocha scented. Second, it has great scrubbing ability. It really makes my skin feel smooth. And last but not least, NO OILY RESIDUE! I hate that. I do not like feeling as if I washed in a tub of lard. This leaves me feeling smooth and clean. I will hoard this and share with no one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2005 4:10:00 PM More reviews by 1MegMeg

This scrub is great! Luckily, I purchased it during the summer sale for 75% off, which makes it even greater. :-) The scent is just like creamed coffee and the consistency is scrubby, but not too harsh. What I like best about it is the fact that it's not sitting in a pool of oil. I hate scrubs that are oil based - the consistency of the liquid part of Mocha My Day is more of a liquid soap consistency. Love it! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2005 5:48:00 PM More reviews by mangomadness

I love this scrub! I got this as a present so I didn't spend $12 on it. I love the way it smells in the shower and how it gets my body feeling nice, smooth, and clean. The texture of the scrub gets thinner as you use it, which I didn't like too much. I would buy this product again only if it's on sale.