September 1, 2014 | 1474 users online

Eye Shadow - Cat Cosmetics - Tabby

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by bookcraver

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeshadow for blue eyes.
I ordered three shadows from Cat Cosmetics. I'm using Kitto on the lid and brow bone, Illusion as an eyeliner and Tabby in the crease. They are excellent for all day wear.
For a bit more drama and depth, I'm also using Illusion in the crease and blend Tabby on top.

I thought these eye shadows were a little pricey, but now that I've been using for a while, I think they'll last a very long time, making them well worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2009 2:39:00 PM More reviews by nata779

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's a good one. I'd say it would go better with dark eyes rather than blue, but it's still has a wonderful staying power and quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2008 12:03:00 AM More reviews by luciasue

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This eyeshadow is a beautiful color. It is shimmery but not glittery. It is a beautiful color and wears very well throughout the day. I can wear it to work or out on the town. I have to agree with everyone else that the color is extremely versatile. It makes my hazel eyes really "pop." Thank you Cat Cosmetics!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2008 7:47:00 PM More reviews by debbieaikens

Wow. This really does look great on blue eyes..and the best part about it is, there is no crumbling or powder residue that you have to blow off the compact. I really like this shadow so far, lasts all day and look really nice lid to crease on me. And the compact is soooo cute! It has a little mirror in side and the compact itself is very nice and smooth. The only negative is you can't see the color. But the mirror more than makes up for that. The brown seems your typical brown..but wow, just enough. My HG brownish color was a tossup between magnetic fields (MAC) and Copperplate (MAC) but this one just may replace them or be a great altertnative (magnetic fields and femme fi are the only two shadows I have EVER bought a backup for). But I'm really liking Tabby, and of course, no LE so that is another huge bonus. Repeating another reviewer, if you have blue eyes, get this and try it out...their return policy, although not stated on the website that I could find is 30 days, used or not for an exchange or refund, very prompt customer service! A+

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2007 1:38:00 PM More reviews by skymom

I have been using this eyeshadow for quite some time now, so add me to the list of fans. I love Cat's eyeshadows in general but this is my go to crease color. I use Buff all over the lid and then Tabby in the crease, and it is a beautiful, no fail, everyday look. I also use panther as a wet or dry liner with this combo and it's great for a more dramatic look. I have a ton of eye colors, and none of them look as good on me as this combo. I think Tabby is a must have for anyone that's looking for a nice neutral that will work for a subtle or more glammed up look. If you have blue eyes, you need this shadow!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2007 3:27:00 PM More reviews by Wuzzo

Well, add me to the list of victims! This shadow is a fabulous quality and colour. I accidentally bought the refill, so I will get the palette as I'd like some more of her products. (Who is she, by the way? I think I read an actress. The website is a little confusing but the customer service is second to none.) The shadow is soft, soft, soft but not crumbly and it is rich in pigment that is glittery but not too much so. Very impressive. I have the Oscar Glow and I'm about to RAVE about that too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2007 10:20:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I have to agree with everyone here, Tabby is a GREAT eyeshadow! I have had mine for years, and it still works beautifully! This looks nice in the crease with a neutral on the lid. Today I used it with Bare Escentuals Blush eyeshadow as a wash from lashline to brows, and Tabby in the crease. Bobbi Brown Espresso e/s with damp liner brush to line upper lids, and lots of Maybelline's Define-A-Lash black mascara. Used MAC's Powerpoint pencil in Duck to lightly line lower lashline. Quick, easy, day look that made my eyes glow! If you are going to buy any eyeshadows from Cat Cosmetics... I highly recommend Tabby! Very versatile!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2007 3:18:00 PM More reviews by cosmeticaholic

Gorgeous shade and I love to pair this with Frisky e/s as highlighter and Illusion e/s used wet as liner! Will always have this shade as a staple in my refillable cat cosmetics palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2007 1:17:00 AM More reviews by casabeav

Absolutely fabulous. This is one of my favorite eye shadows ever. Beautiful bronze color, not too dark nor too light. I like to pair it w/ Eartha Cat shimmer but there are very few colors this will not go with. Excellent staying power, not too matte nor overly shimmery. I could see this working on any eye color. I am a FFF warm toned, brown eyes. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2006 6:29:00 PM More reviews by madmit

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite eye shadow color of any line, ever. It is a bronzey color..it does have shimmer.looks great as a contour shadow (with her Frisky color), or on the outer corners to make a smokey eye. Also a great color as a liner. It's great for everyday, or for out at night. REALLY great color. Doesn't crease at all.