December 18, 2014 | 1127 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2005 9:10:00 PM More reviews by method

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this shade in Orange, which is very similar to the blush in Stila's Perfectly Gold palette, except it has a little bit of shimmer and is a tad bit deeper. On me (NC35/40), it imparts a subtle peachy glow, and if you have oily skin like me, it also mattifies without looking chalky. However, I don't think this product will work well for dry skintypes if applied directly to cheeks.

Overall, I think this is a great bargain for such a cute product. There are 60 sheets in each pack, and I got it at a Japanese market for $4.79. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2004 10:42:00 PM More reviews by goblin_king_groupie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

this comes in the most adorable little folder, like blotting papers. it is kind of a blotting paper, but it has pale pink or peach powder on it. i got the pink shade, and it's so pretty! it's a lovely, angelic pink color that you can rub on your cheeks directly from the paper, or dust on with a brush. i love this stuff! i got 2 packs from ebay for around $5.00. it's cheap and good. i'm addicted to japanese beauty products now. =D

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2004 1:43:00 PM More reviews by Joey_is_Me

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I came upon this during my long weekend in Toronto. As always, we always make a stop at Pacific Mall (the Asian mall), which often have imported stuff from Asia. Petit Moi Paper Cheek is like those blotting paper, except it has coloured powder on it, which you transfer onto your cheeks like a blush. (I believe Lancome came out with something similar a few months ago). they seemed to have only 2 colours at the store and I bought them both; Orange and Rose. One pouch has 60 sheets. The Orange one is a light orange/peach color with slight shimmer. Very cute! The rose is a powdery pink, similar to Benefit's Dandelion. I bought it for $6 CDN each. The Kanebo line isn't widely available in Canada, so I'm unfamiliar with the brand. But everything on the packaging on Petit Moi Paper cheek is in Japanese. I'm guessing that this product might have only been available in Japan.
Overall a good product. Convenient for those mid-day touch ups.