July 29, 2014 | 2089 users online

Blush - Cargo - Prague

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 3:15:00 AM More reviews by ms_angry_nipples

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Price:
I bought this on clearance for only $5 CAD!
So i'm biased because i would not have purchased it had it not been that cheap. I rated it a 3 basing on the regular price of $32 CAD regularly. Yes it's pricey but this has more product than Nars and is just as pigmented. Hence a rating of 3. $/mg is better than Mac and Nars.

Packaging Quality - metal tin. Quite sturdy. However, annoying cuz you can't see the product until you open it. Rating of 4. It would be nice if there is a clear top and hinge.

Buy again: Yes! it's a beautiful brown mauve PERFECT for sculpted cheeks and you don't need a bronzer after. I have light/medium skintone and the mauve adds to a different dimension. I am used to using Nars Madly but Madly is more of a dusty brown rose while Prague is a dusty brown mauve.

Overall good product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2012 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Deanna2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love Cargo blushes and have several. The quality and texture are just outstanding. Prague is a very soft, muted beige-brown with a plum tone. It's a very unique color and difficult to describe. This matte blush is probably best on fair and light skin tones. I don't know if I would purchase this color again, as it's a little too brown for my taste. It does make a good base color though - I put it all over the cheek area and then add a brighter pop of color on the apples of my cheeks. The lasting power is good and the big pans make it easy to get an even distribution of color on your brush. I love the tins because they're not plastic. Some have said they have difficulty with the lids. I don't store my makeup in the bathroom, so I wonder if that accounts for my not having this problem.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2012 3:22:00 PM More reviews by Alexine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Unfortunately, this did not work for me. I was looking for a blush that could replace my Miel Glace from Lancome, because it's $30 and I go through it in 6 months. I saw Prague's positive reviews and it looked like it would be a great dupe with almost twice the product at a similar price. In Sephora's lighting it looked like a nice neutral, bronze-rose, but in natural lighting it looks red on me, almost terracotta. I'm very careful not to over apply, but no matter what, it looks red. I gave it two lippies because the quality is superb.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 1:06:00 AM More reviews by BeachPrincess10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love love love this so much, definitely recommend, its not too expensive and its HG material

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:24:00 AM More reviews by jinxjelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm a fairly pale person - not paper white though (I wear #20 in mufe matte velvet) And Prague looks wonderful on my skin. It's just the right shade that compliments my skin tone. It's neutral enough that I can wear any shade of eyeshadow with it.
I have naturally rosey cheeks and this blush doesn't clash with them at all like some other more pink toned blushes do. It's very natural looking.
Not to mention the tin has a ton of color in it! It's very pigmented so a little goes a long way.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/17/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by gioja

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Another beautiful colour of the Cargo range. A matt beige-brown blush with a rosy-plummy hint in it. For me it works perfectly as a bronzer, as I tend to look muddy and dull with every other conventional bronzer, even with Benefit Dallas that is almost the same color like Prague but has a somehow perlescent consistency that doesnt't flatter my combo skin. This one gives me in winter a nice healthy glow when applied with a pink blush on the top (Catalina) and in summer, with tanned skin, it deepens and accentuate my tan and unify my complexion. But it is really really hard to find. Iím afraid that it has been discontinued and I donít know how I could replace it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by Tammee

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The blush is perfection! It's a great winter blush because it has little to no shimmer and gives the nicest flush to your skin. The texture is very soft and silky. It should be used with a light hand due to how pigmented it is. Overall, a really great blush and I love it.

Although the packaging is cute, I find it a tad inconvenient.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by Karen0509

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this blush. On the expensive, but I got it half off. This is a lovely everyday color for me and goes on very smooth. Ton of product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2008 10:38:00 PM More reviews by Lepin

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

The perfect mauve/rose that gives a believable natural flush of color that makes skin glow with health and sensuality. Great color for brides as it photographs stunningly beautiful and lasts and lasts. I think this color is universally flattering but must be used sparingly or blended rather well on fairer complexions. I'm a PPP and wear this in the evening and favor Tonga for day. Minimal liklihood of disappointment.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2008 11:41:00 PM More reviews by misstaggart

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros: Whatever it is that NARS Orgasm tries to be, Cargo's Prague is. For me, anyway. Soft, natural, sweet rosy color.

Cons: Um, none. Just don't have a heavy hand! Never have a heavy hand!

If someone were to make a movie about my life and the actress playing me had to shoot a scene where she woke up in bed, I'd be all, "SHE MUST HAVE CARGO PRAGUE BLUSH ON IN THIS SCENE!" Like that.

10 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No