September 2, 2014 | 1934 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy in Brunette

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:23:00 PM More reviews by CastlesMadeOfSand

I love the idea of this product; unfortunately, the results were not quite what I was hoping for. The formula of the pencil isn't bad - the color was a bit too light for my dark brows, but it stayed on all day. The gel, however, was disappointing - I loved how it looked right after I applied it, but later in the day when I looked in the mirror, I realized that the gel had dried to a much lighter color. I looked like I had applied white cream to my brows - not attractive. I decided not to return this product because I bought it during a BOGO sale and I do like the pencil, but I will not use the gel, and I will not repurchase when the pencil runs out.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My biggest complaint is that the pencil end is too short, after sharpening a few times its almost gone, and the cap falls off in your purse, I do like the brow mascara side. Overall, an ok product. My search continues for a good brow pencil...

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ginabeebop

I bought this product mostly to use the brow gel, but the brow gel is mediocre, I think the problem is with the brush, it is very small and long so it is difficult to apply. The pencil is great, the color matches perfectly and lasts all day, very easy to get a natural polished look. The pencil color is a good match for my dark brown hair, packaging is okay nothing to complain about, except sometimes the pencil plastic cap doesn't stay on well

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Lullipy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the pencil end but it's too expensive for way too little product. It has a great color for Asians though, especially if you colored tour hair dark brown. Looks natural and stays all day. The gel is okay, nothing special. I'd rather they just do a regular pencil. So many better eyebrow pencils, will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a colored brow gel (which seems to be hard to find in a drugstore product) so I bought this. As it turns out, I really like the pencil too. There's nothing fancy about it, it's not too hard, not too soft, it fills in my brows nicely, it stays put and doesn't smudge. The gel is very light. I don't have super unruly brows, and it holds them in place just fine. I'm honestly not sure if it would be great if your brows need a lot of taming. I bought this one and the next lighter one. The lighter one is closer to my natural color, so I use that for more natural looks. I use this one when I do bolder eye looks. This pencil does lean slightly reddish, so if you don't want that, you probably shouldn't pick this one up. I've already repurchased both of them, so it's a favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

A Little expensive but it works great. Im a dark blonde and this one matches without getting awkward looking. Just be careful not to apply too much gel as it can get to an unnatural brown. Love that it's two in one, too, as it does all you need.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by alleeyanah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's a bit pricey for my taste but I love how it makes my brows look so defined (especially with the gel).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this. Defining my brows alone change up my whole face and makes my eyes just stand out. This matches my eyebrows perfectly(even though my hair is yellow-blonde, my eyebrows are dark brown). I use the gel more than the pencil, because it goes on more natural-looking(I can be a bit heavy handed with the pencil, though it is a good pencil). The packaging is fine, but I took two lippies off because the cap for the pencil broke and falls off a lot, which is really annoying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I like to use MAC Fling on my brows. I have brunette hair but with highlights and very fair skin, so a lighter warmer brown is more flattering than this "Brunette" shade. However, I do like how the crayon stays on throughout the day. I will probably exchange for a lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

What i like about this product is that it's 2-in-1 and very compact. But it's not the best, affordable brow makeup out in the market. I hope that the pencil in contratible instead. The gel is not doing its promise that it will hold the position of the hair on your eyebrows. You need a lot of tries to get the perfect technique on using this product or else you'll have a halloween-ready-eyebrows. I'm not sure if i'm still going to buy this again but for now, i don't think so. If you're in to compact and easy eyebrow grooming, this is worth a try.