April 19, 2014 | 1874 users online

Brows - Revlon - Brow Fantasy in Brunette

rated 3 of 5 on 4/16/2014 10:13:00 PM More reviews by HarperValley

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My biggest complaint is that the pencil end is too short, after sharpening a few times its almost gone, and the cap falls off in your purse, I do like the brow mascara side. Overall, an ok product. My search continues for a good brow pencil...

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 8:55:00 PM More reviews by ginabeebop

The pencil is great, but not why I bought this product, I bought it mostly to use the brow gel, but the brow gel is horrible! The gel doesn't last all day and flakes easily it also makes my eyebrows look like an orange brown??? The pencil color is a good match, but the gel color is way off. Also the plastic cap for the pencil doesn't stay on.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 11:43:00 PM More reviews by Lullipy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like the pencil end but it's too expensive for way too little product. It has a great color for Asians though, especially if you colored tour hair dark brown. Looks natural and stays all day. The gel is okay, nothing special. I'd rather they just do a regular pencil. So many better eyebrow pencils, will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2013 3:48:00 PM More reviews by trillium13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a colored brow gel (which seems to be hard to find in a drugstore product) so I bought this. As it turns out, I really like the pencil too. There's nothing fancy about it, it's not too hard, not too soft, it fills in my brows nicely, it stays put and doesn't smudge. The gel is very light. I don't have super unruly brows, and it holds them in place just fine. I'm honestly not sure if it would be great if your brows need a lot of taming. I bought this one and the next lighter one. The lighter one is closer to my natural color, so I use that for more natural looks. I use this one when I do bolder eye looks. This pencil does lean slightly reddish, so if you don't want that, you probably shouldn't pick this one up. I've already repurchased both of them, so it's a favorite!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/30/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Anielovi

A Little expensive but it works great. Im a dark blonde and this one matches without getting awkward looking. Just be careful not to apply too much gel as it can get to an unnatural brown. Love that it's two in one, too, as it does all you need.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 12:25:00 AM More reviews by alleeyanah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

It's a bit pricey for my taste but I love how it makes my brows look so defined (especially with the gel).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:42:00 PM More reviews by amandadee97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this. Defining my brows alone change up my whole face and makes my eyes just stand out. This matches my eyebrows perfectly(even though my hair is yellow-blonde, my eyebrows are dark brown). I use the gel more than the pencil, because it goes on more natural-looking(I can be a bit heavy handed with the pencil, though it is a good pencil). The packaging is fine, but I took two lippies off because the cap for the pencil broke and falls off a lot, which is really annoying.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2013 11:11:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

I like to use MAC Fling on my brows. I have brunette hair but with highlights and very fair skin, so a lighter warmer brown is more flattering than this "Brunette" shade. However, I do like how the crayon stays on throughout the day. I will probably exchange for a lighter shade.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2012 9:18:00 AM More reviews by yeAhLavi

What i like about this product is that it's 2-in-1 and very compact. But it's not the best, affordable brow makeup out in the market. I hope that the pencil in contratible instead. The gel is not doing its promise that it will hold the position of the hair on your eyebrows. You need a lot of tries to get the perfect technique on using this product or else you'll have a halloween-ready-eyebrows. I'm not sure if i'm still going to buy this again but for now, i don't think so. If you're in to compact and easy eyebrow grooming, this is worth a try.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 5:10:00 PM More reviews by KarlieSA

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have been using these pencils forever and I love them. I try other products and I always find myself coming back to the fantasy brow. Great colors that stay all day, the gel holds the brow but does not get hard and uncomfortable. This is one product that I find myself repurchasing again and again.