Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette

on 3/12/2015 10:51:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my favorite brow product. I dye my hair a dark auburn color, and without filling my brows, they sort of disappear off my face. I use it backwards though; I do the gel first, and I brush down, then up, then swipe to the side to smooth it out. This coats my eyebrows. I don't typically mess with my natural shape very much so I use the pencil to do a random swipe here or there where there are thin places in my brows. This gives me natural looking brow shape without looking "drawn". An added plus, this stuff does not budge. I sweat....a lot. This stuff does not run, not even at the gym. I couldn't say that for Anastasia (which I also tried and returned). So big thumbs up from me. It's fast, easy, natural looking and sweat proof. I think the brunette color does tend to run a little warm, which is fine for me. It isn't red, but I wouldn't call is ashy. I like the gel wand also, it is much smaller than Anastasia's. To be fair, I have tried the new L'Oreal brow gel, and I do like the teeny tiny brush in theirs, but not the color. That would be the only improvement I would have for this product. I would suggest going with the itty bitty brush like BeneFit's or L'oreal's, but otherwise, I think it's great.

on 10/17/2014 9:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Loved the pencil - but the gel is unecessary IMO, I feel like I'm getting half the pencil I could be getting because of this, just a bit gimmicky for me Revlon! would be tempted to buy again however as the pencil performed very well and gave a polished but natural look.

on 10/17/2014 6:14:00 AM

Grabbed this one on sale last week just to give it a try!
WOW! Well done Revlon!
I now absolutely love this product, and wear it daily!
Applies easily and actually stays on ALL day!
The gel is a great idea, however does dry slightly lighter on the eyebrow.
Doesnt leave your brows feeling gluggy (which is always good!)
Very satisfied with this product! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love the idea of this product; unfortunately, the results were not quite what I was hoping for. The formula of the pencil isn't bad - the color was a bit too light for my dark brows, but it stayed on all day. The gel, however, was disappointing - I loved how it looked right after I applied it, but later in the day when I looked in the mirror, I realized that the gel had dried to a much lighter color. I looked like I had applied white cream to my brows - not attractive. I decided not to return this product because I bought it during a BOGO sale and I do like the pencil, but I will not use the gel, and I will not repurchase when the pencil runs out.

on 4/16/2014 10:13:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My biggest complaint is that the pencil end is too short, after sharpening a few times its almost gone, and the cap falls off in your purse, I do like the brow mascara side. Overall, an ok product. My search continues for a good brow pencil...

on 4/6/2014 8:55:00 PM

I bought this product mostly to use the brow gel, but the brow gel is mediocre, I think the problem is with the brush, it is very small and long so it is difficult to apply. The pencil is great, the color matches perfectly and lasts all day, very easy to get a natural polished look. The pencil color is a good match for my dark brown hair, packaging is okay nothing to complain about, except sometimes the pencil plastic cap doesn't stay on well

on 2/6/2014 11:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really like the pencil end but it's too expensive for way too little product. It has a great color for Asians though, especially if you colored tour hair dark brown. Looks natural and stays all day. The gel is okay, nothing special. I'd rather they just do a regular pencil. So many better eyebrow pencils, will not be repurchasing.

on 9/7/2013 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I was looking for a colored brow gel (which seems to be hard to find in a drugstore product) so I bought this. As it turns out, I really like the pencil too. There's nothing fancy about it, it's not too hard, not too soft, it fills in my brows nicely, it stays put and doesn't smudge. The gel is very light. I don't have super unruly brows, and it holds them in place just fine. I'm honestly not sure if it would be great if your brows need a lot of taming. I bought this one and the next lighter one. The lighter one is closer to my natural color, so I use that for more natural looks. I use this one when I do bolder eye looks. This pencil does lean slightly reddish, so if you don't want that, you probably shouldn't pick this one up. I've already repurchased both of them, so it's a favorite!

on 8/30/2013 12:59:00 PM

A Little expensive but it works great. Im a dark blonde and this one matches without getting awkward looking. Just be careful not to apply too much gel as it can get to an unnatural brown. Love that it's two in one, too, as it does all you need.

on 8/13/2013 12:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

It's a bit pricey for my taste but I love how it makes my brows look so defined (especially with the gel).

Popular Brows Products