Revlon Brow Fantasy in Brunette

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I've been using this for the past 2 years and gotten compliments on my eyebrows because they look so natural even though I fill in a spot here and there with this. I only use the pencil side because for me the gel makes my eyebrows looks way too dark and hard also it would flake off during the day. The pencil itself is really good though, matches my eyebrows perfect. The lid doesn't stay on for me, my mom and sister have the same product and the lid doesn't stay on for them either so watch out for that if you're planning to get this.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

I've always had very dark, thick eyebrows. People have often asked "who does them?"... Nobody. I've never done anything besides tweezing and an occasional penciling in. But lately with all the eyebrow hype I noticed they could use a little gel to keep them in line. I tried Tarte's Amazonian Clay Mousse at Ulta and it was just too expensive, but the look reminded me of how my brows looked when I was a teenager in the 80's, and I liked the definition it gave my dark eyes.
So I went for Revlon's cheaper version...mainly for the gel side of the pencil, to brush them upward (they tend to go down at the outer corners). Brunette pencil color looks VERY red on my eyebrows. Scary red, and I do have natural red highlights in my brown hair.
I exchanged it for Dark Brown - the pencil is near perfect, the gel is a little lighter than my brows, but it works...keeps them in place all day long. I think the gel will run out long before the pencil.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I purchased this brow product because my Anastasia brow wiz had run out...again. I don't have thin brows, but I like to make them stand out a little more and appear darker.
One side has a standard eyebrow pencil and the other side is a colored gel with an eyebrow brush. The completed look I get with this is bold brows that stay in place. I love it, especially for $6.99!
My hair is it's natural color of medium brown, and this color matches great.
So far, I really like this product. I will not repurchase the Anastasia and continue to use this as long as it works out.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

While the pencil is a bit thick, it is the perfect colour for my very thick, dark eyebrows. It's a bit hard to get a really defined shape but the gel is amazing! It also doesn't come off easy

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is my favorite brow product. I dye my hair a dark auburn color, and without filling my brows, they sort of disappear off my face. I use it backwards though; I do the gel first, and I brush down, then up, then swipe to the side to smooth it out. This coats my eyebrows. I don't typically mess with my natural shape very much so I use the pencil to do a random swipe here or there where there are thin places in my brows. This gives me natural looking brow shape without looking "drawn". An added plus, this stuff does not budge. I sweat....a lot. This stuff does not run, not even at the gym. I couldn't say that for Anastasia (which I also tried and returned). So big thumbs up from me. It's fast, easy, natural looking and sweat proof. I think the brunette color does tend to run a little warm, which is fine for me. It isn't red, but I wouldn't call is ashy. I like the gel wand also, it is much smaller than Anastasia's. To be fair, I have tried the new L'Oreal brow gel, and I do like the teeny tiny brush in theirs, but not the color. That would be the only improvement I would have for this product. I would suggest going with the itty bitty brush like BeneFit's or L'oreal's, but otherwise, I think it's great.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Loved the pencil - but the gel is unecessary IMO, I feel like I'm getting half the pencil I could be getting because of this, just a bit gimmicky for me Revlon! would be tempted to buy again however as the pencil performed very well and gave a polished but natural look.

Grabbed this one on sale last week just to give it a try!
WOW! Well done Revlon!
I now absolutely love this product, and wear it daily!
Applies easily and actually stays on ALL day!
The gel is a great idea, however does dry slightly lighter on the eyebrow.
Doesnt leave your brows feeling gluggy (which is always good!)
Very satisfied with this product! :)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

I love the idea of this product; unfortunately, the results were not quite what I was hoping for. The formula of the pencil isn't bad - the color was a bit too light for my dark brows, but it stayed on all day. The gel, however, was disappointing - I loved how it looked right after I applied it, but later in the day when I looked in the mirror, I realized that the gel had dried to a much lighter color. I looked like I had applied white cream to my brows - not attractive. I decided not to return this product because I bought it during a BOGO sale and I do like the pencil, but I will not use the gel, and I will not repurchase when the pencil runs out.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My biggest complaint is that the pencil end is too short, after sharpening a few times its almost gone, and the cap falls off in your purse, I do like the brow mascara side. Overall, an ok product. My search continues for a good brow pencil...

I bought this product mostly to use the brow gel, but the brow gel is mediocre, I think the problem is with the brush, it is very small and long so it is difficult to apply. The pencil is great, the color matches perfectly and lasts all day, very easy to get a natural polished look. The pencil color is a good match for my dark brown hair, packaging is okay nothing to complain about, except sometimes the pencil plastic cap doesn't stay on well

Popular Brows Products