November 21, 2014 | 1742 users online

Eye Shadow - Mary Kay - jungle duo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2011 4:32:00 PM More reviews by yuyu122

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love it! The color are great, I combine it with lucky penny and spun silk for my eye makeup... and an emerald green eyeliner... LOVE THIS DUO

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2008 1:45:00 PM More reviews by anniee19

I really like Mary Kay's eyeshadows. They are all very smooth, go on easily and have good pigmentation. These colors look great together,. The darker shade is not super dark, but it has a good color to it, and blends great with the lighter shade. These are not that expensive in my opinon, even compared to drug store brands, at 6.50, I will definitly repurchase. The only downfall is the packaging- I hate that you have to buy the compact, or else it's pretty tricky.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2005 4:32:00 PM More reviews by cellogal

This shadow is lasting, doesn't crease on me, and is a beautiful duet. Like many MK eye colors, it looks kind of strange in the package, but beautiful on a person. Someone in their color development product really knows what colors look good! This is especially good if you have green eyes like me. Don't know that I'd pay $6.50 for it, but I'd definitely buy it from eBay.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2005 5:05:00 PM More reviews by newsystyle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I just got several one-time use free samples of this duo and was impressed the first time I used it. The colors appear to be a shimmery minty green and an olive green. They lasted the entire day with minor creasing. May purchase them depending on how much they cost.