December 17, 2014 | 1898 users online

Lip Gloss - Hard Candy - Bon Bon Lip Gloss Set

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2008 9:23:00 PM More reviews by snow_white_suicide

I really love Hard candy's glosses and these are no exception but like everyone else, i'm not enamored at all by the packaging, since it was exactly that which drew me to the product in the first place. Flimsy, easily broken but beautiful colours. The only one i didn't like was the light pearl pink one, it was just too pale but thats down to personal choice. Overall, its a lovely set but probably not great for everyday, rattling around your handbag - sort of use!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/15/2006 2:30:00 PM More reviews by emanseoud

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this set as a gift a couple of years ago. The packaging was very cute, but as other reviewers have said, easily break when dropped. I broke my favorite one (copper) after only a couple of weeks, so repurchased and gave the extras to friends as a gift. Anyway, I've since broken the pink one and am currently holding it together with rubber bands. I am giving it 4 lippies for the flimsy packaging. Aside from this, you get a lot of product for the price (retail $18, and undoubtedly much cheaper now) and it has a nice smell and texture.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/13/2006 9:30:00 PM More reviews by lovesittxx

I got these at Marshall's for $9.99. They are extremely cute looking in the package when you first get it. But I found out it was almost impossible to open, and then of course I chipped my nail polish. =\ But otherwise, these are fantastic! They smell alot like chocolate, and they taste nice and sweet. The colors are beautiful. I love these!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/17/2006 8:17:00 AM More reviews by lucdiaz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Got these as a gift. The gloss comes in great colors and the texture is great, but the packaging sucks. At first you think it's cute, but then realize they are hard to open and snap that keeps them shut breaks easily if dropped. I still repurchased because the pinky/plum color is just gorgeous on me. I did give the extras to my girlfriends....They make super cute gifts....

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/18/2005 10:34:00 AM More reviews by ckgurl714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I got these as a gift, but I know they retail for $18. I had wanted these for so long because of their appearance in the package. They are the cutest things in the world, and there is actually a ton of gloss for the price. I will probably never, ever finish one of these. The colors are great, and there are really 6 different, wearable shades(3 balls with 2 shades each). The packaging, however, is an absolute nightmare. I own about 200 lipglosses and have never seen one packaged this poorly. First I lightly dropped on in a classroom. The whole thing snapped apart(landing on 2 complete opposite sides of the class with the little plastic that seals it shut shattering), so i had to tape it back together. i drop my makeup all the time and i have only cracked mac studio fix...it should not break this easily!! i barely even dropped it. I could no longer carry that in my bag because it's just too much of a hassle to untape it everytime i want to use it, so i started carrying a diferent one. It opened in my bag by itself, and melted all over EVERYTHING. Neither of these things has ever been an issue with my lipglosses before(and I have carried up to 18 lipglosses in my bag at once). If you want to get these, realize that you can't take this anywhere with you. The colors are pretty and cute, but I am so annoyed at the way these break and open so easily(i mean open when you don't want them to). For $18, they should be able to stay closed in a bag or withstand a small fall.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/4/2005 6:36:00 PM More reviews by sisteroflilly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought these products based on their cute packaging. However, I have such a hard time getting these open that I usually don't reach for them. It is just too much trouble to risk breaking the package and my nails by using extreme force just to open it!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/27/2005 12:19:00 PM More reviews by p5r79

These are soooooooooooo cute.
The colors are gorgeous. I found that each color have different texture. Some last on your lips longer than the others.
I didn't want to open them because the packaging is so adorable.
The application is a little bit of a mess because you have to use your finger, but if you have a retractable lip brush, you are good to go.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2005 5:40:00 PM More reviews by gigglemommy

LOVE THESE! i picked mine up at tjmaxx too, but i would have paid full price if i'd seen them at sephora. i love the colors, texture, and scent! there's no flavor to these glosses. the colors are so shimmery and flattering! i thought i'd keep one and give the other two away, but after i tried them i changed my mind. they are all flattering for my coloring. my only itty bitty complaint is that they have no separation between colors, which means if i leave them in my purse in the car, i'm going to have an unholy mess. but...i'm still scooting back to the store to see if i can find any for my bf!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2005 4:48:00 PM More reviews by victoriamegatron

This has really cute packaging. The colors are flattering for everyone, yet not generic. They smell great (no taste) and there is a very generous amount of lip gloss in these. I got mine at TJ Maxx for $7.99!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2005 1:10:00 AM More reviews by SeeCee

Yum!! I kept the beige bon-bon & gave the other two away. One side of the bon-bon is frosty/darker & the other side is glossy/lighter. Smells great & is very moisturizing & stays on my lips forever. Only drawback is wiping finger after use - I wipe on inside of my purse zipper pocket - yuk!