October 26, 2014 | 998 users online

Body Scrubs - Got 2 Be - Salt Craving

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2007 12:32:00 PM More reviews by Rubberducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Salt craving is not the best scrub i have used but isnt the worst. I hate the packing like everyone else (the Tube) and the tub leaks like hell.....because the of the plentiful amount of oil in this scrub it seems to make its way out of the tube.salt craving really didnt do much for my skin expect for making it feel oily , thank i got it free from my aunt. I honestly think that Freeman's grapefruit scrub does a much better job.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2006 1:16:00 PM More reviews by BunnyRabbit21

OK, obviously I'm not the only one who had issues with the packaging. At the time that I bought this, they weren't selling it in the jars, so I got the awful tube. The very first time I used it, I had to squeeze so hard to get the scrub to come out that the other end of the tube burst open. What a terrible package design! The scrub itself is nice, though, so I'm still giving it 4 lippies. It exfoliates well and leaves my skin soft. I'll buy it again...but definitely in the jar.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/4/2005 10:45:00 AM More reviews by libby99

I got this in the tub so the packaging was not a problem. I actually found the scent invigorating and the oils in the scrub were nice. My problem with this scrub was that it is just too harsh for most of the body. If my skin were less sensitive I'd definitely repurchase this.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2005 11:53:00 PM More reviews by medea358

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The packaging is horrible. I'm in the shower, trying to squeeze this stuff out and it finally comes out, but not at the bottom where it's supposed to, but at the top where the seam of the tube was. The actual product has a nice amount of oil in it, which is nice, but I have a strange feeling that all that oil was used to counteract the drying effect of the salt and the peppermint oil. At the end of the day, I could've made my own scrub with salt and oil and not had to deal with the horrid packaging and the reek of peppermint.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2004 2:48:00 AM More reviews by RaquellaDeVille

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product is OKAY, but you can get a lot better for $5.99. You will go to TARGET, see this product, and say, "Hey. I have seven other body scrubs at home, but I have not tried this one." So, you buy it. Then you go home. You open the cap and smell the product. It smells like mint. STRONG mint, and you are slightly disappointed because you don't want to smell like that. It's not a sexy and attractive smell. So, you step in the shower and whip out the scrub. You try to squeeze it out of the tube, but you physically cannot. Finally, you are so frustrated that you walk naked and wet out of the shower to the nearest pair of scissors and proceed to actually rip open the hole at the top a bit so you can get some scrub out. You scurry your naked body back to the shower and think, "Great, those people are pretty dumb over at Got2B. They came up with a dumb name for their products, and to top it off, they made it nearly impossible to get their scrub out of its tube without tearing it apart with scissors." So you finally managed to get a bit of the stuff out. It's yellow and very grainy. You rub it on your skin. Yay. That's all you say. It is JUST a scrub. "Wow, this is nothing exciting." You step out of the shower. Your skin feels the same, only it tingles and burns at the same time. Then, you realize you REEK. Of peppermint. And it's so strong, you realize your nose is no longer clogged up, and you won't have to use that Vicks stuff anymore. So you go back in the shower and use eight body washes just to get the smell away. And then you go out that night, and someone asks you, "Do you have any extra gum on you?" And you say, "No..." And they say, "Yeah, I just asked because I thought I could smell it on you."

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2004 2:25:00 PM More reviews by effie7000

This stuff rocks. My biggest problem is the packaging. The tube makes it very hard to squeeze anything out, i think that i just got a stupid tube with an air bubble or something. I was using it once and it wouldnt come out so i was twisting and squeezing the tube like mad till finally about half the tube bursted out the other end. Now everytime i buy it i just cut open the other end of the tube and use that to get it out. I love the smell, its real minty and fresh, and it does a great job exfoliating. Just follow the directions on the package and DONT use after shaving, it hurts, trust me.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2004 11:17:00 AM More reviews by sharopooks

Pretty good drugstore body scrub, reminds me of the stuff that my favorite day spa uses to scrub feet and calves before pedicures, nice energizing menthol-y fragrance. Good for feet but can be harsh on the rest of the body. Not sure I'd repurchase, I think I can find good all-over exfoliating in a gentler scrub. But I'm having a good time finishing the rest of this stuff.