December 18, 2014 | 1324 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Teak Rose

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2014 8:13:00 PM More reviews by divaqueen89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this! Stays on for hours, makes my lips so soft, and looks subtle but polished. Perfect for work, day-to-dinner, etc. I use it with lip liner all over and it stays on so well I usually have to take it off with eye makeup remover at the end of the day! Also, NO sparkles or shimmer, which keeps it looking contemporary and fresh even though it's a rose color (none of that frosted-granny-lips vibe).

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2014 7:11:00 PM More reviews by dlbaker

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this color on a whim, and I'm so glad I did! I'm a redhead, medium skin tone with freckles, and this color shoes up as a beautiful pinky red on me. Creamy, no sparkle, a little dry but not too bad. Long-lasting too. My new fave Revlon s/l lippie!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by kbono23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

love this color! I have found that teak rose by Revlon to look gorgeous on many skin colors, but olive tones the best! I wear this frequently to work and always get new complements on the color!! love

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by may93

I love this shade! I'm usually a MAC snob when it comes to lipsticks, but Teak Rose is my favorite among all the lippies I own! I'm an NC40 so I'm naturally tan, and I definitely recommend it to anyone who has the same coloring as me-- it looks super natural and it's perfect for everyday wear. Bright enough to be noticeable, but not too bold for the office or school. I can see this looking good on a variety of other skin tones, too! Will be repurchasing.

Also, although a lipliner isn't necessary with this shade I like to pair it with MAC Half-red lipliner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 6:28:00 PM More reviews by dundada

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Black

Teak Rose is a great non-shimmery dusty rose color and it matches the pink in my bottom lip 'but better' as they say! It's a great dupe for the Whispering Rose lipstick that was in the Fashion Fair Sam Fine Collection.

You can wear this color anywhere and with any outfit I should imagine. It's very versatile.

I'm a MAC NC45, Bobbi Brown Warm Almond and Fashion Fair Butterscotch.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/24/2013 12:19:00 PM More reviews by anastacy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really beautiful shade. It is a dusty rose/mauve/nude shade that works on all skin tones. I love the that this is a creme finish with no glitter or sparkle. This is a very sophistcated looking shade. I like that it borders on being nude without erasing the lips. It is versitile and could work with neutral or bold eyes and cheeks.

It is not very long wearing on its own but if paired with Too Faced lip primer, the lasting power is excellent without drying out the lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 5:44:00 PM More reviews by jezseeca

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Very nice! i love Revlon lipsticks in general--they do such a lovely job with color. i did take off 1 lippie, since it is slightly drying. The color on me is a spicy-medium pink. A very neutral color, though i think it leans slightly ever so cooler than warm. I have fair-olive skin with cool-yellow undertones and this is a very flattering color. word of warning-- it doesn't look good on me just freshly applied, i definitely prefer the look of this after i "smudge" it a bit into my lip with my finger. definitely blot after this, it looks so much better "softened". Great staying power. Great for green eyes too. Somedays, when i want a tad more warmth, i will dab a tiny bit of Revlon's "sandlewood beige" lipstick over this, just in the center, and blend together. they are a nice combo :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by reallyrita

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is one of those lip colors that pulls differently on different people. On me, it is a somewhat intense brick red. I do not get the rosy, mauve or pink undertones on my lips. I am an NC20 and think of my coloring as a warm light olive. This is a beautiful color if it works for you. It does work for me. I like to wear it "gently" since bright intense colors overwhelm my complexion. The Super Lustrous line of lipsticks from Revlon are every bit as nice as many department store brands and certainly a lot cheaper. The color range is huge. The packaging, as those of you who use these lipsticks regularly know, is pretty basic but sturdy. Nothing flimsy or glam. The newer releases have clear tops which are helpful.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/17/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by DLYNN

Teak Rose is a medium-deep shade of another Revlon color, Rosewine. Both are a great look for fall. They may be too orange for some people but should look great on warm skin tones. Whether Teak Rose is more dramatic than natural/nude will depend on skin tone. On me, this is a fairly intense color. Thanks to earthy tone, it stops just short of garish. It is not a true red. Not a pink. I would say it's more of an adobe clay color, a muted red/orange shade. For a redder tone with a splash of plum to tone down the brightness, Wine with Everything (creme) is a nice alternative. For those who prefer a more pink color shift than orange yet want the same general level of color intensity and depth, Berry Rich (somewhat darker) and Pink Velvet (somewhat lighter) are office-appropriate "deep nude" alternatives that look nice year around.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2012 5:23:00 PM More reviews by sherizzle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the Super Lustrous line, but don't really like this color. I thought it would be a good MLBB shade, but it's too dark/red to wear every day in my opinion. Good shade if you are looking for something to wear when you want to be a little more bold, but disappointed because it's not what I expected. It is slightly darker than Blushing Nude and has no sparkles.