April 18, 2014 | 1761 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - #528 Pink Ice

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2014 9:45:00 PM More reviews by marydlsu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my second Silk Finish lipstick. Based on my previous shade (Breeze), I thought it would go on a bit more sheer than it appears in the tube. Nope. This one goes on just like it appears in the tube: bright pink. I like the texture and the moisturizing properties, but for me personally, this shade isn't work-wearable and thus doesn't cut it. When I put this one I see a teen in the summer, not a professional thirty-something. Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2013 12:20:00 PM More reviews by dbc202

I have 2 of the wet n wild lipsticks and this is the only one I really wear. The color is so pretty, it is affordable and there's a good amount of lipstick too. I love how you can also choose between a number of different lipsticks for the one you want. The one things I don't really like about this product is that it isn't really creamy it is kind of a dry ish lipstick. Overall I give it a 4/5 and a yes to repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/11/2012 9:23:00 PM More reviews by Owluscious

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I loved this color and frosty appearance, not so much the lipstick brand itself. The price is great but not so much the staying power and the packaging. It is what it is, a cheap lipstick.

I once wore this to work and my job consisted of talking to customers (as a server). After a while, I looked in the mirror and I looked like a little kid with some cheap hot pink lipstick on.
I would have thought that the lipstick would have faded away into nothing, not leave a stain behind. I was so embarrassed at how I looked (I didn't want to think about what my customers thought) that I put some more on.
However, the previous swipe had settled into the cracks of my lips and made it stand out even more. I was just tired and frustrated so I wiped the lipstick off and put on some dependable lip gloss.

That's what I get for buying a cheap end lipstick, lesson learned. Unless for a VERY short amount of time, I will never put on anymore Wet n' Wild lipsticks again.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2012 4:03:00 PM More reviews by wynterandkaylinsmommy123

Omg! Love love love this lipstick. Ok let me just say that this goes on so smooth. The color looks good on me. I dont usally wear lipstick but this year i have decided that its time to stop buying just lipglosses and start weari g some color on my lips. So yes this is my my first lipstick. I got it because its only .99 cents and i didnt want to buy something expensive not to wearit anymore. But this lipstick has stayed on for a while. When i got in the pool it kinda came off but i applied it again and stayed on through the bbq we had which lasted all night. So i am definently going to buy more

rated 4 of 5 on 5/27/2012 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Celestila

I just got this today, and I must say I'm surprised at how nice it is for the price! I'd say it's better than the Revlon lipsticks I've tried. It is very pigmented and smells great. It is a frosty pinkish red shade that I think will look very good on my pale skin in the spring/summer. The packaging sucks, but I'm not complaining since the actual product looks good when worn.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2012 12:34:00 AM More reviews by linerfreakxx7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipstick is probably for those lighter than I am (I'm light-medium yellow), but on me, it gives a pleasant pop of pink color, which is great because it makes me seem more awake and a lot of my classmates complement me on the pink. I love the Silk Finish line because it almost feels like lip balm and glides on very smoothly. And the best part is that it doesn't accentuate my extremely dry lips! I also bought 502A, but all the reviews basically said the same things I would have said. Please give this line a try! It's less than a dollar each!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/28/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by kirstin66

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just got this today. It was on sale for 69 cents at cvs! :) I really like this color. When applied it feels just like a lip balm, I even forget it's there. It lasts for a good amount of time, but you have to reapply every now and then, which is fine for me because hey, I got it for less than a dollar! I'm sure I'll be buying many other colors because this is a great lipstick for the price. If you're not sure about getting one of these, just get it! I mean it's only a dollar. :)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/18/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by DeliaDelyons

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

While I am kind of on the fence as to whether or not I like this cheapie lipstick... However, I *have* had two gentlemen friends, on separate occasions, say how great it looked on me! :-) One even asked me to kiss his cheek cause he wanted the print on there, but guess what? No transfer! I guess that's also a plus, for such a cheap lipstick (I paid $0.99). The color lasts and lasts, and even when it fades, it does so gracefully, no strange ring around your mouth or anything. I think is a nice subtle yet fun pink that looks good with my cooler fair skintone. If you're curious, just try it out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 6:28:00 PM More reviews by GeekChick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This review is for the Silk Finish lipstick in Pink Ice #528A.

Pink Ice is a light but not pale pink, on the cool side of neutral but not the coolest pink in this line of lipsticks. It has a bit of a shimmery finish but not super frosty or glittery. I'm extremely pale with warm undertones, and this is probably about the coolest pink I can pull off. On my lightly pigmented lips, it adds some pink tones but isn't significantly lighter or darker than my lips. I found it to be fairly moisturizing (it didn't dry my lips out like most lipsticks!) and it lasts for a few hours without eating or drinking. This was only 93 cents at Walmart, so it's definitely worth a try -- I like it better than a lot of more expensive drugstore brand lipsticks! I'll definitely be trying more colors in this line.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/26/2011 2:35:00 AM More reviews by lavenderSoup

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I hardly ever buy wet and wild lipstick but they were on sale for .69 cents and I do photo shoots so it pays to have all kinds of makeup available. I'm also trying to experiment by stepping out of my comfort zone by trying more contrasting colors. I say this one and decided to try it and I'm glad I did. I was surprised @ how pretty it looks (especially when lined) . It looks very nice on my complexion and I'm about Tyra Banks tone. Very pleased with this.