Cover Girl Natural Lash Darkener

3.7

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/17/2003 5:26:00 PM

No smudging, no clumping, just a clean look. Great for natural days, weekends, or everyday if you're like me. I wouldn't try the clear, though.

on 1/29/2003 7:58:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Boy does this stuff ever smear for me. And it does very little for my lashes. Also noticed a bit of burning in my eyes after using it.

on 8/11/2002 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I like using this stuff cause i dont need anything really heavy. It's nice and light and just darkens my lashes enough to make it look like i am wearing mascara but not. I just wish that they didn't discontinue this as i haven't seen it in the store for awhile. :(

on 7/28/2002 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This could work for a weekend or day off or I'm not wearing any makeup today sort of look. It was very subtle. I have short, puny lashes though and need more help than this product gives.

This was the first mascara I ever bought and it sort of lived up to my expectations. It didn't smudge and it didn't clump either.

on 3/16/2002 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

Not terrible, but not the best either. Decent coloring, decent staying power, definitely not the same quality as a "regular" mascara, although in that respect, I guess it isn't meant to be. Worth the few dollars, though.

on 2/15/2002 8:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have super thick and super long lashes that look awful with most mascaras - way too full and silly, but this makes them look natural and defined, not weird. I love it.

on 1/17/2002 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

i LOVED this mascara...for about 2 weeks.... and then, after that, it just got really messy.

i think they need to redo the packaging! i was so upset! i had to clean the brush with a tissue just to take all the excess off!

but....the 1st two weeks it worked like a dream... (sigh).

on 8/5/2001 8:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this stuff! No clumps and it makes my lashes look wonderful!

on 6/3/2001 3:07:00 PM

Just natural dark lashes.