July 28, 2014 | 2050 users online

Makeup Brushes - Bobbi Brown - Concealer-Blender Double ended brush

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2005 8:18:00 AM More reviews by shootscore

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Mine fell apart and i didn't even wash it. I generally love BB anything. This brush was poorly made. I live in the boonies, had it for a year so I doubt I could even return it anywhere.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/24/2005 1:39:00 AM More reviews by Asphodel

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect for travelling, the flat end helps to spread the concealer evenly and the long bristles end picks up just the right amount of powder to set the concealed area. A must-have, one great investment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2005 2:08:00 AM More reviews by Onyxopi

Perfect Beauty Investment! Great for covering undereye circles/blemishes, then great for setting with powder. A must-have brush. ($12 @ Nordstrom)

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2005 12:26:00 PM More reviews by benjapa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is very great brush for concealer. I found it is very versatile. The bigger end that is supposed to be used for setting the powder on the concealer could be perfectly used for shading and highlighting under eye areas or the bridge of nose. The brush is super soft and easy to carry on any trip. I love the sliding clear plastic tube at one end to keep the brush in shape and clean. Moreover, it is made in superior quality like of other Bobbi Brown brushes. It stays the same high quality even though it has been cleaned several times. I will try to get another one if I lose it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2005 6:15:00 AM More reviews by qoo77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

a very useful brush to own and travel with. the concealer brush end applies my concealer in an even layer for me to pat in and the other end with long-ish soft bristles helps to set the concealer with loose powder. It's the perfect size to place a layer of loose powder under the eyes to catch any dark eyeshadows when doing a smokey eye and sweep away once u're done! The capped concealer end is a nice touch to protect it from picking up any icky-ness.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2005 10:34:00 PM More reviews by shay2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer brush and powder brush for both under eye and face. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2005 4:08:00 AM More reviews by marafinc

I was using my eyeliner brush as a concealer brush, which actually worked pretty well. I was about to purchase the regular concealer brush when I noticed this double-ended version for less. Granted it's a short, short handle brush, but it's very convenient and comes with a protective cap on the concealer end. It's absolutely perfect for applying under-eye concealer and powder, and my blemish concealer stick. I have Bobbi's powder, blush, eye shadow, and eyeliner brush and I can't say I've been disappointed by a single one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2005 4:25:00 AM More reviews by patty88

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Great brush, very handy, especially with the cute compact, BB Concealor-to-go. Brush consists of a concealor end with a cap (very thoughful and convenient), and a blender brush on the other, to be used for powdering over your concealor - blender end does this job really well. One of my best investments, though it's a little on the pricey side.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2005 4:02:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great brush-really good for getting into corners of eyes! I love the powder brush on the other end--better than a puff for depositing powder after concealing. Plus the brush could be used for eyeshadow, liner and lipstick too!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2005 1:16:00 AM More reviews by ningy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

great 2 in one brush, great quality, but for the blender end I felt slightly slightly hard of the hair. This is a must have for the concealer person, it's portable help blend or conceal well, worth value!!! :)