July 28, 2014 | 1280 users online

Styling Products - Kenra - Volume Spray - Super hold finishing spray

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by WheatBread

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is "eh". The spray nozzle is constantly clogged and I get hairspray everywhere (and this stuff is STICKY). It has a decent hold but makes my hair look like a helmet if I am wearing it down. It is good if you are going for a full ponytail and want to back comb and get some volume at the roots.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2013 1:06:00 PM More reviews by roxycat

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great volume, scent, and texture. I am knocking a point off because it's overpriced. $12 would be a reasonable price point.

If I spray this at the roots it creates a tangle, like teasing it. If I spray it after my hair is styled, it sets it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2013 9:47:00 AM More reviews by gracerose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my favourite hairspray - I have been using it for years. Sometimes I stray and use another brand, then I wonder why I did as none compare to this. It holds my style very well (long, medium thick, somewhat wavy, with long layers) and is never tacky or sticky. I have no problem combing my hair out with this in it at the end of the day. I get many compliments on how my hair holds its style and I have to give credit to Kenra for this hairspray and the volume mousse (17) that I use. Using both products does not weigh my hair down, make it sticky or tacky, or create too much build up (I use clarifying shampoo probably once a month, sometimes less like whenever I think of it which isn't that often to be honest). I have cans of this all over the place...in my master bathroom, my downstairs bathroom, my tote bag, my office, even one in my vehicle. Many times I can find this in packages with full size shampoo and conditioner and with a little travel size hairspray at Chatters and I buy a couple at a time since I also use Kenra's shampoo and conditioner. It's a great savings! I also often find it in the bonus size, especially the breast cancer version in the pink can, and I stock up when I come across those too. I'll keep using this as long as they keep making it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2013 8:20:00 AM More reviews by iheartMUA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Love Love Love this stuff !!! I have like 5 bottles of drugstore hairspray under my counter and NONE of them perform like the Kenra Volume 25 Hairspray...I will never go back to using the DS hairspray. They just don't compare.

I have thick, course hair and this stuff keeps in in place w/o leaving it crunchy or stiff, BUT yet stiff enough that it's holding (if that makes sense ;) )

I live in NC and the humidity is HORRIBLE!!! and yet my hair looks great with this hairspray. I can't say enough good things about all of Kenra's products. I don't mind paying a little more for this ONE product vs. spending $5-$6 for a ds dupe that doesn't perform...

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by velvetgirl

This is a good hairspray and I love the scent but I think it's way to expensive. There are other good hairsprays out there with a much better price tag. I do love the scent though. It makes me feel like I'm going somewhere fancy when I spray it. But I can't justify spending $$$ for it when other hairsprays have pretty scents too.
Sorry Kenra :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2012 10:47:00 AM More reviews by misspenny27

I LOVE YOU KENRA FOR MAKING THIS HAIRSPRAY! Nothing at all negative to say about this. It's about time I find a hairspray that I love, after spending countless $ on products that didn't live up to their hype. THIS ONE DOES! Smells great, holds great, doesn't dull hair, etc. etc. etc.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 8:56:00 PM More reviews by MiSB34

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this hairspray. Gives you perfect hair without anyone knowing a product is aiding you. Doesn't leave hair crunchy, decent smell and excellent hold. Love love love it

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2012 11:36:00 AM More reviews by KrissyGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I swear by this hair spray! It kept my hair in place for a wedding all day when it 105 degrees out, the brides hair fell flat before mine did. Its a great product, keeps my hair in place and adds volume. I have yet to find anything that works as well this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:10:00 AM More reviews by tristinbrittany

This is great hairspray for when I diffuse my hair. It adds volume and hold without weighing my hair down.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2011 3:22:00 AM More reviews by hhazdovac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I LOVE this hairspray! I have been using it for years and will continue to as well. I have very thick, long hair and no hairspray has ever held curl for me as well as Kenra's Volume Spray 25. I really like the scent, it leaves my hair actually shiny and doesn't leave my hair crunchy like most all other hairsprays (I generally have to use a lot to get good hold). Every one who i know who has tried it has loved it. Love it!