December 22, 2014 | 1696 users online

Lotions/ Creams - DERMAdoctor - Feet Accompli

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2011 11:31:00 AM More reviews by jaz_go

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I bought this AMAZING product about a year ago and was never diligent about using it. In the last 2 months, I had been travelling/walking so much and my feet just got so dry and my cracked heels (I'm overweight!) have gotten worse.

So I dig out my tube of Feet Accompli and in just 4 nights, my feet have become so soft and my cracked heels are almost non-existent! I cannot believe how effective this product is.

After I apply this, I put on thin socks and keep them on overnight. No need to go overboard on the product.

This is a HG product. Highly HIGHLY recommended!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by janet1028

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

These other reviews are so thorough that I have virtually nothing to add. I'll just say THIS is a great foot creme. What I dislike about foot cremes is that they are so heavy that you feel like you are wearing a greasy sock or they smell awful or they do nothing. This is light as a feather so that you can dress for the day quickly. And by gosh, my feet have returned to their younger selves! Plus a little dab will do ya!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by barbiH

This stuff is fabulous for those of us who are "blessed" with dyshidrosis. It really isn't an issue for me during warmer months but when it's cold and I'm wearing socks/hose, my feet are always damp. This lovely situation leads to crippling athlete's foot. The problem is that most all products for AF are drying and in the end, make things worse. When it's at its worse, my toes actually swell a bit and I get painful cracks on my heels.
ENTER this fabulous cream. It moistuizes and treats at the same time.....kills the awful yeast and fungus associated with eczema. In the winter months, I have to apply twice....once at night under socks and again in the morning. I do cleanse my feet with a zinc soap (ZNP) which additionally kills yeast and fungus.
My feet look great....you'd never know I had foot eczema/dermatitis issues. ♥
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredient: Miconazole Nitrate 2%
Other Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Squalane, Butylene Glycol, Polyacryamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Polysorbate 85, Cyclomethicone, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract Gel, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Carbomer, Stearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Superoxide Dismutase, Lecithin, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Matricaria Chamomilla (Chamomile) Flower Extract continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by Mojie

I've struggled almost my entire life with *severe* heel dryness and cracking (to the point where I have deep fissures on the sides of my heels that sometimes bleed and intense scaling and flaking over the entire heel area) and I do *not* have Athlete's Foot (as has been confirmed by several dermatologists over the years). The problem of cracked heels seems to be hereditary in my case as my mom and older brother both suffer from the same problem.

I gave in and bought Feet Accompli along with a Diamancel #20 Foot Rasp after reading reviews on MUA (before this, I had tried almost every intensive moisture lotion I could find as well as several prescription lotions and balms) and seeing how other people were getting really good results. It was a hard decision to make because the price is steep and I've had limited success with everything else I've tried (I either had to use a *ton* of lotion and apply it fanatically every night before bed or got reasonable results at first and then had the lotion/balm stop working), but I was desperate.

At this point, I think I can say that it's one of the best decisions I've made when it comes to my feet. Every night before bed, I file my heels with the Diamancel rasp (which works wonders) and apply a thin layer (something I could never do before, even with prescription treatments) to my heels and slip on a pair of socks. In less than a week my feet look almost normal and they feel wonderful. They're soft and smooth and (most of all), they don't hurt anymore.

I have to say that I think that the results I've gotten are due to a combination of using the Diamancel #20 rasp and Feet Accompli in combination. Either on their own would have done well, I think, but my feet need them together to get maximum benefits.

Without a doubt it's been worth the investment and the tube looks like it's going to go a surprisingly long way, especially compared to my previous treatments that I plowed through in no time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2008 6:22:00 PM More reviews by RavenBeauty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can't believe that there aren't more reviews on this product. I have had dry cracked heels for so long that I began to just accept the fact that they were never going to totally go away. I've bought every tool known to man (including the expensive Diamancel files) and nothing really helped to completely abolish my problem. I am not overweight and I take care of my feet so it has never made sense but I know I am in good company because this is a huge problem for many of us. Well I finally found a tool that did make a big difference (The Platinum Ped Egg) and I must admit that was very impressive however it still did not clear up the problem completely (though I do believe that this is one of the best tools I have ever used and I always follow it up with the Diamancel Conquerer file which really finishes my feet beautifully). The Ped Egg helped A LOT but again there was still a bit of stubborn cracked skin that I could soften on the outside but you could still feel the roughness beneath that temporary soft surface and the cracks were still there (only in lesser amounts now due to the Ped Egg).

I love Dermadoctor's products (though I do not even remotely love their ridiculous prices) and thought the logistics of this product made a lot of sense. I had tried Lamsil a few times and it didn't seem to do much so I thought maybe it's not a fungal type thing but I was wrong! My podiatrist told me that many cracked heel problems are actually due to a fungus which is why you can never truly get rid of it by merely filing your feet down or using heavy duty creams (and trust me I have used every single solitary heavy duty foot cream you can name and none worked). Well I had never used Miconazole Nitrate on my feet (which is the main ingredient in this) and thought why not. The reviews were through the roof everywhere I looked on this one so I shelled out the bucks.

I still can't get over the difference! First of all, this stuff feels so good going on your feet and really helps to soften them but the active anti-fungal in this really works! I am amazed! You have to stick with out for a week before you begin to really see a difference but oh yes, this stuff works and beautifully I might add! No strange sensitivities. No bad smell and pleasant to use. I can't get over the difference! My heels look soft, pink and healthy! This is worth every penny! I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out. Just a tip that makes this truly primo. If you let this stuff sink in than follow it up with Gold Bond's Ultimate Healing lotion, you will get the absolute best results. Sometimes after I put the Dermdoctor cream on, my feet can feel a bit rough (even though they are improving in the long run) but if I follow it up with this particular lotion (and this one is even better than Gold Bond's foot cream), I end up with the softest feet ever! I am in love! I can't believe the difference this stuff has made!!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2005 12:30:00 AM More reviews by CaliGirl52

Wow! This is by far the best foot cream. My feet feel sooooo soft when I use this, I can't stop touching them. At first I thought $34 for a foot cream might be a little insane, but this works so good, I have to say $34 is worth it. Would buy again, and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2004 12:39:00 PM More reviews by bkman01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great Product! Softens even the roughest spots. The best foot cream on the market by far!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2004 1:19:00 PM More reviews by shr1ne

The search for the perfect foot cream is over finally! I get athletes foot AND dry skin on my feet. I used to use atletes foot cream then moisture over it. This cream does BOTH. AND my dry feet have not looked this good in years!
I dont have to hide athletes foor spray from my boyfriend or friends!
A lil pricey at $34.00 for 4 OZ but worth every cent!
I will NEVER be without this foot cream! I am anxious to try the rest of the dermadoctor line!
"Feet Accompli transforms feet to pedicure perfection. Ever wonder what all that dry white scale was on your feet? It may be a sign of athlete´s foot. Scaling, itching, cracking or moisture build-up between the toes may all signal this unwelcome, yet highly responsive problem. Feet Accompli is DERMAdoctor´s luxury foot treatment; it resolves and prevents symptoms of fungus, while providing unparalleled hydration, potent rejuvenating antioxidant protection and much-needed soothing relief. Plus it softens feet, too. No more icky drugstore creams for your delicate skin. Kills candida yeast and fungal infections of the skin fast-with something you really like using. Prone to moisture buildup under the breasts or heavy skin fold areas? Known as intertrigo, this yeast infection of the skin will also rapidly respond to Feet Accompli. Because normal flora can trigger many a skin condition, dermatologists frequently incorporate a topical antifungal/antiyeast cream as ""off label"" therapy into a treatment regimen. These conditions include facial seborrhea , psoriasis, tinea versicolor and rosacea. Please refer to my articles on these topics for more information on how dermatologists handle these issues. Apply a thin layer of Feet Accompli to affected skin twice daily. Pay special attention to spaces between toes. To ensure resolution of yeast and fungus, always treat the affected area for four weeks - even if symptoms seem to disappear beforehand. "

11 out of 11 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No